VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
Dual Family will release on its 4 year anniversary, February 18th 2021. The first playable mainline release since 2018.
hehehehe LOL :) .
written on the web :)

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Charming! And somewhat ironic.
Excuse me for having a slightly different opinion on that matter - But yes, it's obviously venting. The point is that at some point you're supposed to let go of things after a while.
Like.. there are without a doubt alot of people that were quite angry over this whole situation. Just like you guys. And then they got over it, unlike you guys.

I mean, what do I care - If you think that is entertaining, all power to you.
Oh trust me we did let it go. I don't in particular care about this game. Whether it comes or not. We simply keep this thread alive to warn others and potentional supporters about the nature of this dev. Note that i once defended this guy and also supported him some year and a half ago. The thing is this guy Kyle is lying peace of crap. If you go some pages back you'll notice that we mainly talked about false advertisment, lies and excuses this dev have had writen, either on his OP or his discord. Majoroty of us here knows and are aware that this game is abandoned and it was for nearly 3 years.

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
In order for a WARNING label to work you need to constantly update the narrative to counter the propaganda that Gumdrop and his disciple Tenlogos (and other fellow scammers) are pumping out. They are very clever with the psychology how to sound genuine and honest and some how come clean with: "we failed and now we start all over again please for give us for lying for 3 years not delivering shit but it will be different this time - really" to keep people buying into it.
Everything they say and write is a part of a very well thought through communication plan how to bring a bad message and make it a win - throwing in a mixture of good cop bad cop routine in it.
Yikes.

Oh trust me we did let it go. I don't in particular care about this game. Whether it comes or not. We simply keep this thread alive to warn others and potentional supporters about the nature of this dev. Note that i once defended this guy and also supported him some year and a half ago. The thing is this guy Kyle is lying peace of crap. If you go some pages back you'll notice that we mainly talked about false advertisment, lies and excuses this dev have had writen, either on his OP or his discord. Majoroty of us here knows and are aware that this game is abandoned and it was for nearly 3 years.
Ah, it's fine. I honestly understand why people are mad/ salty about it. I was just curious about the driving factor for being it so long. Apparently the main motivation for "many" people seems to be to protect their fellow strangers on the internet. Noble indeed!

Anyways, good luck guys.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Really? Come on now, why would I do that?
It doesn't matter what I would say, people here already have their opinion and it won't change. Nor am I interested in assisting. I can live with the fact that some strangers on the internet just believe everything that they're being told instead of using their head. That's part of the entertainment.

I'm aware that I may come across asshole'ish too most of you guys and that's okay. I was just curious and hoped to receive a different answer to my question to be honest.
So far I've seen nothing that would contradict the "narrative", but you claim otherwise. You seem pretty interested in continuing replying to this thread, so I assumed you'll be interested in backing your words up.
You don't really come actoss "asshole'ish", but you do seem like someone with agenda.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
I mean.. I don't like pickles on my hamburgers. So I usually order something that doesn't have them.
I was asking why people invest so much time & energy into posting such hateful comments every day in here? I mean.. I know it's the internet, hating on things is normal but my god.. you guys are taking it to the next level.
wrong comparison
say you bought a pre-sell house, then after 3 years it's still not complete while you pay monthly for the mortgage
is that ok?
anyway i won't argue with you since you might be another joshua tree

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Lets welcome this guy "Lurker" a.k.a the new Joshua dude you're making it too obvious your scripts have the same pattern as the other previous "ignore this thread already" guy

Reactions: sob and Gr8Dumper

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I get that and that's reasonable. I stopped my pledging the moment the initial release for part X got delayed and decided to (maybe) pick it up again when some update happens. But dear god, not in my wildest dreams I'd decide to play the avenger of the supporters.
People should realize the state of affairs when seeing the "abandoned"-tag on the thread before even opening it. No need to "warn" them any more so I guess that leaves only constant venting then. On the other hand people also complain on their Discord alot.
It's just mindblowing to me how people can be so butthurt for such a long time.
All I'm reading from your posts is gaslighting. Spend your energy on the scammer and not the people exposing the scammer. Unless you are part of the scam of course ;-)

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
If we're doing predictions, mine is there will be some sort of release of something on Feb 18th. Probably something closer to a teaser than a reworked part 1. All of the other dates will slip.

"Revamp" is just too tempting a proposition to make it seem like you're doing something without really doing anything. Many of the patrons are not paying attention and if it looks like the game is putting out releases that'll be enough to keep most happy.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes