VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I understand, it's a pity.
If anyone continued the story, it would be great.
well there's risk that whoever continues this could get sued by scamdrop by violating his copyrights/whatever so easier and less hassle to make a new game which more or less mirrors this (minus scamming supporters).

He should make a collab with the guy doing Female Agent...
imagine if scamdrop, icstor and ........ would start a project together.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
If we're doing predictions, mine is there will be some sort of release of something on Feb 18th. Probably something closer to a teaser than a reworked part 1.
Scamdrop knows he is already screwed. Releasing anything else than a full game would be the death of his scamming project, and also not releasing anything after this announcement will be the death of his scamming project. That's why he is making all these empty promises and big talks, because his patrons for some weird reason are still too gullible to believe all the shit he is feeding to them. Dude says he decided in October what he wanted to do, yet he still held on the release dates for the end of the year and lied to his Patrons only to come out with "oh, I'm making a remake so it won't be out!" excuse in the last minute. With that he bought himself time for two more months to gather the money from stupid people and also to try come up with more lies and bullshit excuses why he won't release anything and why he is not scamming anyone. Just by reading his Discord you can already see the panic coming from Scamdrop, and it also shows when he has to send his knight here to defend himself. His scamming story is finally coming to an end.

Jan 9, 2019
If we're doing predictions, mine is there will be some sort of release of something on Feb 18th. Probably something closer to a teaser than a reworked part 1. All of the other dates will slip.

"Revamp" is just too tempting a proposition to make it seem like you're doing something without really doing anything. Many of the patrons are not paying attention and if it looks like the game is putting out releases that'll be enough to keep most happy.
No he won't. At one point, some people around here will have to wonder whether they are being deceived too, always dreaming that "he will release something guys, this time almost sure, it would be too much otherwise":

I think it's totally possible he actually finished the release and has been sitting on it the whole time until his income starts to drop, at that point he's release it and start working on the next one because honestly who would give up 10k a month.
You don't seem to be aware that literally nothing was done for the past 2.5 years and nothing is being done. The whole thing was abandoned a long time ago. What remains is a scamming scheme that requires virtually no work. Look at the evidence in the link below.

This is the same thing he has done for 2.5 years, the same scamming tactics. The evidence overwhelmingly shows he doesn't really have any work done and is not doing anything at all. Possibly because he doesn't have the skills, he relied on another person back when it was a game (hence the very suspicious reliance on commissioning others for the scam). See:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-656#post-4758793

and:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-467#post-2398851

Unlike many people around here who told me that he was just "milking" (i.e. withholding work done), I was one of the first people to notice he had no work done at all, that the scam was way deeper and that pretending he had work done was effectively feeding into the delusions of those who spent money on this scam. ("he is holding the release hostage guys, don't worry too much, he will release it ;)") . Both the available evidence and time proved me right, there was nothing being done at all. It bothers me that people get so attached to a scam that they can't admit what all available evidence indicates after 2.5 years of non-stop lies, outright lies, fake deadlines, fake excuses and no evidence of work done. So blatant he used old renders as promotional content for the "new release".

Last edited:

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
wow this announcement should have been made 2 years ago yet he made it now, all his fanboys who supported him in these years must be devasted, well they have nothing but themselves to blame.

so now another date, although chances are extremely low I think he might/could release a small update with a rush story to finish part x.even though he said few posts ago that he was supposedly working on chapter 2 of the game after this announcement he got an excuse to not include it anymore.

There is also another possibility of him preparing for abandoning ship, squeezing as much money as possible in the coming months, and then deleting his Patreon and discord(i hope he chose this, as this would be a good lesson for all those who blindly dump money and help create cautious attitudes toward other devs that have a similar habit.)create a new identity, I mean he developed a pretty bad reputation all these years, nobody in their right mind would support anything made by "Gumdrop" again.
Even if he starts releasing his new project regularly what's stopping him from doing the same stunts again.

Torks11

Apr 17, 2020
Damn, I had just about forgotten about this but because I had contributed a long time ago, a message linking to the announcement showed up on my Patreon. I even thought it was was a release for a brief moment.

Navalends

Jan 2, 2020
Since it's come to this, might as well ask. Any good milfs stuff that I can get and support? Got nothing to do until New Years.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since it's come to this, might as well ask. Any good milfs stuff that I can get and support? Got nothing to do until New Years.
sisterly lust has 1 milf and there are quite a many games with milf and 3d or 3dcg and renpy tags.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
seeing many patrons dropping their support, I do somehow believe that he really fooled many people

welp hope karma does something, instant money usually is gone instantly

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
well there's risk that whoever continues this could get sued by scamdrop by violating his copyrights/whatever so easier and less hassle to make a new game which more or less mirrors this (minus scamming supporters).

imagine if scamdrop, icstor and ........ would start a project together.
How about that guy that endlessly remakes new paths?

DatGuy57

Feb 6, 2018
wait lmao wtf he's remaking the game now? I haven't kept tabs on this since like the summer when gumdrop lied about updating like he always does

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Gumdrops showed us many times, that his word has absolutely zero value.
I would love to see this game being worked on again, but until I see at least the first act being finished, I'm not giving this guy a single penny.
He is simply too unreliable.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes