VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

sob

Apr 3, 2017
Can I hear a juicy details about that?
He made his own website like gd did when Patreon banned incest. A while after that he said that a hacker hacked his site and tried to funnel subs to his own fake site. then supposedly he got some Patreon passwords. And after a while he said that his home network was hacked and that his pc was somewht controlled by the hacker. Routing traffic, scheduled apps starting, etc.

He said that the hacker was a fellow Dev that was jealous at his success. He peaked at around 7k $ on Patreon if I remember correctly.

Then he started a redoing his game and it was hilarious. There was an alpha build that only some high-tier patrons got to test and they were telling people on F95 that it was glorious. When it released it was almost unplayable because of bugs.

He finally released a stable version, after missing a few self-imposed deadlines, that turned out to have less content than the original game before the remake. He removed incest, blackmail, mind control from the story.

It was probably the most cancerous and funniest thread on F95. There were fanboys, people from F95 that were helping him, some mods that took his side and of course people that smelled the birth of a scam.

He posted one morning that he'll release the update that day and at night he said that it was not finished and postponed it. He did that several times.

All of this happened 2 years ago and this is what I remember from the top of my head. All in all it was like this thread but funnier and a lot more toxic. I think gd never had so many fanboys defending him like that guy iredeemable had back then.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
He made his own website like gd did when Patreon banned incest. A while after that he said that a hacker hacked his site and tried to funnel subs to his own fake site. then supposedly he got some Patreon passwords. And after a while he said that his home network was hacked and that his pc was somewht controlled by the hacker. Routing traffic, scheduled apps starting, etc.

He said that the hacker was a fellow Dev that was jealous at his success. He peaked at around 7k $ on Patreon if I remember correctly.

Then he started a redoing his game and it was hilarious. There was an alpha build that only some high-tier patrons got to test and they were telling people on F95 that it was glorious. When it released it was almost unplayable because of bugs.

He finally released a stable version, after missing a few self-imposed deadlines, that turned out to have less content than the original game before the remake. He removed incest, blackmail, mind control from the story.

It was probably the most cancerous and funniest thread on F95. There were fanboys, people from F95 that were helping him, some mods that took his side and of course people that smelled the birth of a scam.

He posted one morning that he'll release the update that day and at night he said that it was not finished and postponed it. He did that several times.

All of this happened 2 years ago and this is what I remember from the top of my head. All in all it was like this thread but funnier and a lot more toxic. I think gd never had so many fanboys defending him like that guy iredeemable had back then.
A+ explanation. The people still donating to iredeemables patreon are probably those fanboys. He'll soon dissapear again and they'll just keep donating for another two years

AYoung42

Oct 22, 2019
I don't think this is even the case. It sure set you up with Karen to have a sex scene. However the game teases you with her multiple times and it never happens. I believe Act 3 was where sex was supposed to occur. Kind of laughable at this point.
Oh right, lol it's been 2 years. I forgot a lot of details

Reactions: ItZFaith69

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Speaking of delusional...

View attachment 954082

Poor dude is thinking gd is writing the script for a Titanic sequel.
You ever see someone so fucking stupid that you just...stop and wonder how have they survived after playing in the traffic for so long? 2 years without any proof that any updates even exist and this moron is congratulating the scammer on his good work and sound decision making. *slow clap*

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So many great devs hardly making a few bucks and this nauseating liar still has 600 patrons.
Six hundred fucking patrons. 600 x $5 / $12... you do the math.

Can't understand how people can be so stupid..:unsure: View attachment 954047 View attachment 954048
Speaking of delusional...

View attachment 954082

Poor dude is thinking gd is writing the script for a Titanic sequel.
Wow!
One day they swallowed a mosquito each. They had more brain cells in their stomachs than in their cranial cavities.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes