kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Hi, does anyone know if there is another location for the save files? I did a clean decompress and did transfer my old save files to the new folder, but when I run the newly decompressed program, it has all the saves from my old version. This makes me wonder if there's some backup save files and it reads from there.
maybe I'm late but I'll put it here anyway
press win + r write %appdata% go to RenPy folder and there is all RenPy saves

Reactions: Nemo56

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
:( , ' ' * ( {} ) it all falls short...or In your shorts
./. == V Score in today's game : PERVERT 0 - Horny Hotties 0

Last edited:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
maybe I'm late but I'll put it here anyway
press win + r write %appdata% go to RenPy folder and there is all RenPy saves
or go to your Left down win and write Run Then %appdata% Fastest way anyway And the other one Go C then Users then your Pc name Then Appdata then Roaming and In there all Your Games Saves I use That for Captain Tsubasa Rise of New Champions Saves

Reactions: kratos1234

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019
what i mean the game doesn't add more Points at takes Ruca I thought I will Add to the Five Points More Points but that didn't happend
Are you sure you're typed English? Although I can understand every single word but it's like what the fuck this guy talking about when they came together

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Are you sure you're typed English? Although I can understand every single word but it's like what the fuck this guy talking about when they came together
I am talking about the Points System dude I thought it will Add to the other Earned Points(Feelings Fear perversion) But It Doesn't Show Up Like you talked to Ruca there was 5 Feelings Points Next day They're gone ! wtf But I get it, it's Just Jump Over and Over same Talk Same Scene until it's enough to open new one and over and over again =_=

Reactions: Ag-Ab

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I don't know if they will help you, this is not a single save, there are several
Mega
I don't know if they will help you, this is not a single save, there are several
Mega
I don't know if these saves were useful for him...on my part, they were true horizons visualized.
Now I know what to do, how, where and when to achieve results.
For a better understanding above, I use the 0x52_URM mod (and also the scrappy UI mod), which among several resources, "pre-identifies" the conditions for an effective game advancement.

thank you very much too;)(y)

Jun 19, 2020
development is slowing down + not justified because no content increase = big red flag , expect the game to die in the near future
Yup, I think so too. The dev is barely ever active on the discord anymore. Which is a shame, this was slowly becoming one more favorites I've played in a while. Smh

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This can only mean that he spends more time developing than chatting. Everything else would be pure speculation :D

But for real, we have no idea what happens behind the courtains and I'm fine with it. I don't need a dev to show constant presence.
If this game makes it to GOG once it's finished (or at least itch.io), I'll buy it. But if it never reaches the point where it can be sold as full game ... so be it.

Reactions: Morlok213
Jun 19, 2020
This can only mean that he spends more time developing than chatting. Everything else would be pure speculation :D

But for real, we have no idea what happens behind the courtains and I'm fine with it. I don't need a dev to show constant presence.
If this game makes it to GOG once it's finished (or at least itch.io), I'll buy it. But if it never reaches the point where it can be sold as full game ... so be it.
The problem is when the game first came out, the dev used to be super active on the discord. Giving constant updates and all that. Once the game gets somewhat popular, and his Patreon goal completed, he slows down the update and rarely ever comes online.

Hope I'm wrong though and he's still fully working on this game

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
No ETA. Not even a sign of it across discord. As soon as the locals get restless, the censor kicks in starting to educate how to express disdain.
Anyway, my pledge ends jan 4 '23. Not inclined to continue donating any longer.
Just a waste of money tbh.

If the guy delivers till then — I'll drop new ver here it.
But we all know that in this line of work, no one seems to keep up with the schedule.

1671889288333.png

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes