Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Got Tiffany to get mum out of the bath, and the MC says "Aunt seems really distressed" (with the Ipatch on)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
The game will allow you to freely choose who to pursue. You'll be able to go after all girls at once or just one.
If you meant stuff like scenes with multiple characters at the same time, then yes for some girls. MC's "friends" especially.
Will you be a charming seducer or a ruthless oppressor? why not puting something like Love and Corruption ?
Walkthrough is Confusing Put text beter so can choose own path (y) right now only Aunt is available hope Mc's Mom and Sisters are playable (y) As Mc i wont play Ruthless Oppressor because i dont like that (y) Good Luck with Game hope gets Beter :giggle:(y)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It seems to be that is the Idea. You don't have always a choice. The Problems are the Characters in combination with this point system.
Perversion is a ground stat what you always get. It is the highest stat no matter what you do.
Feeling is a route for love and in Rucas case Femdom. Not always Femdom of course, but with too much feeling Femdom is not entirely avoidable.
My greatest turn off is the Respect stat. Respect should be renamed in fear. In that part the MC becomes a freak, harasser or rapist. As a Dom I have to say this part is hugely disturbing. Not only with Ruca but with other characters a like.
My advice I was giving does not work anymore. Just cheating Perversion up and cheating the other stats below zero does not provide a better experience anymore. You need one of the other stats to get the new scenes.
The new scenes are okish in that regard.
But the First scenes are both extreme opposites. Either you go to some wired out of character Femdom or wired Harassing. There is very little or even nothing in between.
The MC and Ruca are way over the Top. The Blonde girl in the Park is much better. If you choose feeling.
Again, foundation is there, but it has a way to go. Too much Ruca.
Personally I have advanced the game to the part that the MC is already in the house with his mother and sisters.

I haven't spoken to Ruca throughout the game (only the mandatory scenes), and I will continue to do so. I don't like femdom or maledom (and the one you described is closer to abuse), so I don't see any need to gain points with her (if possible, better lose them).

I also don't likeTiffany because of the way she behaves and everything to do with money. For now she's another character that I'm not going to speak to throughout the game.

• Angry
Reactions: fz and BigDigger

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Personally I have advanced the game to the part that the MC is already in the house with his mother and sisters.

I haven't spoken to Ruca throughout the game (only the mandatory scenes), and I will continue to do so. I don't like femdom or maledom (and the one you described is closer to abuse), so I don't see any need to gain points with her (if possible, better lose them).

I also don't likeTiffany because of the way she behaves and everything to do with money. For now she's another character that I'm not going to speak to throughout the game.
you might as well just skip this game then lol

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
you might as well just skip this game then lol
I like the older sister and the mother, and we still don't know what the routes of the other LIs will be like. So ignoring it because I don't like two LIs, when it happens to me in practically every game that at least one doesn't interest me, I find it frankly stupid.

Reactions: BigDigger

umby

May 27, 2017
it got off to a good start but then got lost a bit on the way. He could have evolved better the various situations with ruca and instead he got bogged down and started from scratch with the other characters. It wasn't a big move, as anyone who isn't interested (perhaps everyone) in one of the other characters found themselves with an almost non-existent update. Sure I'm the one who is complicated, but I prefer a game that follows precise lines.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Just started this and so far I'm impressed though I've got an issue with the colours.
Dark text against dark background and light text with light background makes it awfully hard
sometimes to decipher the dev's intentions or even understanding the built in wt sometimes.
Since I'm suffering from ärtial loss of eyesight this is a major issue.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
So the paths are basically Sub or Dom right? Nothing in between like a love path?
Basically. For instance the Dev said with Ruca in the “feelings path” it can lead to femdom scenes. He did say that there would be some romantic scenes with her, but overall she’s a bitch by nature so he’s probably gonna be true to her character by producing more femdom content for that particular path. Sure there are other traits in the game, but the overall setup looks to either be rapey dom or timid sub.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Before I Forget

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.8 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

< >

Size 350 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Basically. For instance the Dev said with Ruca in the “feelings path” it can lead to femdom scenes. He did say that there would be some romantic scenes with her, but overall she’s a bitch by nature so he’s probably gonna be true to her character by producing more femdom content for that particular path. Sure there are other traits in the game, but the overall setup looks to either be rapey dom or timid sub.
That is why I have passed from Ruca and focused my game on improving the relationship with Angie (feelings and perversion) until the MC has been able to go home with his sisters and mother.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes