VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.34] [Warrior Novels]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main95.png

Overview:
"Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem!" or "Friend's Harem Corruption" to make it shorter. This is a story where the MC is often overshadowed by others in the world, being seen as a secondary character, except for his exceptional intellect. The MC befriends Naoki, a widely adored individual known for his charm. Drawing upon his intellect, the MC assists Naoki in accomplishing something remarkable: capturing the hearts of specific girls and getting them engaged with him. However, one day, the appearance of a woman changes everything for both of them, damaging their relationship forever and ushering in a new chapter in their lives. Play as the MC and use different tools and abilities to corrupt Naoki's harem!
This story is essentially a parody of the typical harem trope, with a focus on corruption and netori (MC stealing the girls).​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: Warrior Novels - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.34
Language: English
Other Games: Her Fallen: A Netori Story
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png cv29.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Pleeeeeease lets not make an habit of naming games light novel style. Or soon we will have some "Due to a happy accident in my childhood now i have a sex-based relationship with my landlady who is definitly not my mother please dont bann me Patreon-san!"

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So, what is your target audience, dev? I doubt it's harem after reading the overview, but at the same time I doubt it's the netorare or sharing audience. At least you won't attract the latter considering the lack of the tag.
Probably the Corruption and Mind Control crowds, so I'm out of here.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Drawing upon his intellect, the MC assists Naoki in accomplishing something remarkable: capturing the hearts of specific girls and getting them engaged with him.
Play as the MC and use different tools and abilities to corrupt Naoki's harem!
frye-stare.gif
So the MC helps the friend to get the girls, then they fight and the best thing the MC thinks is to go for the slopy seconds?

except for his exceptional intellect.
EDIT: this needs Kinetic Novel tag, there is not even a choice.

Leaving that aside that overview reminds me of the novel "Magical explorer".

EDIT Rework 1.13.5 :

Good luck.

Last edited:

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
So, what is your target audience, dev? I doubt it's harem after reading the overview, but at the same time I doubt it's the netorare or sharing audience. At least you won't attract the latter considering the lack of the tag.
I planned the game to target people who like netori and corruption. Overall, that's the type of game I enjoy playing and developing.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes