oobajoo

Feb 26, 2019
Can't say i remember people wanting to pick up the game but it's been a long time as you said so maybe it was mentioned.
It's all on "his shoulders" because it's his game and he wants to bring it where he wants it. But as part of the testing crew (and trying to work on the slave pack creation and organization on the discord), i can affirm you that the game is progressing forward.

I would like to also mention that nothing is stopping anyone to give a try at making a similar game. I think i remember the dev telling that he wanted to make a game like this because there were none similar, and hoping it would make more people interested in the genre. If anyone wanna give it a go, please do. We're seriously lacking similar games and i would personally love to see the different versions/universes people would create/use for it.
I was actually inspired by this game and am making a game similar to this, but I'm nowhere near ready to show anything XD
Super excited to see the next update for this game.

TkOHarley

Dec 29, 2019
Hi All, is this project actually abandoned? Shame if it is, but I have no right to pressure someone to spend time on something I'll get for free. Are there any similar games out there?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: william2271
May 6, 2019
Okay seriously it's been 2 years since the last update. I don't care how often a dev says they are still working on something at this length of time just call it what it is dead and buried.
And that's proof you didn't bother to actually check the discord. If you did, you would know there is new content being worked on, both dev side and community side.

Reminder that the dev does this on his free time, between life and work, and he's not making any money out of it. So it's not a priority.
The latest spoilers shared on the discord over the last 5 months are for a "creature summoning" spell system including imps and octopus + a slug creature and all its upgrades.
He's been pumping out new spoilers every 2 to 4 months in the past year over there.
Also, we've been working, since the start of this year, as a community group down there for new slave packs.

So no, the game isn't "dead and buried". We're actually gonna deliver new content when it's ready, unlike OW2 PVE. It's just taking time.

DaedricLover

May 28, 2019
And that's proof you didn't bother to actually check the discord. If you did, you would know there is new content being worked on
Understood, but posting assurances, pictures, or even videos does not mean that gamers or fans can rely on that as reliable proof/truth. I have seen in the past devs ( not anyone here) post extensive regular posts with assurances and even vids about them working on it, and years later nothing happens and they suddenly disappear. One clear textbook example, if you know of them, is CubeWorld.

If one wants people to believe them, actually release updated software, otherwise you are just smugly posting vapor, IMHO.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Understood, but posting assurances, pictures, or even videos does not mean that gamers or fans can rely on that as reliable proof/truth. I have seen in the past devs ( not anyone here) post extensive regular posts with assurances and even vids about them working on it, and years later nothing happens and they suddenly disappear. One clear textbook example, if you know of them, is CubeWorld.

If one wants people to believe them, actually release updated software, otherwise you are just smugly posting vapor, IMHO.
I am gonna say what RandomWanderer said again:

The Dev and his Community is not making any money with this project and its just their Hobby and they will release the game when it is done!

So stop acting like the Dev has an obligation to give you anything, because he does not. You have neither spend time nor money to get this game, yet people act like they just had to sell their kidney to get to download the game.
Seriously, this is a problem that is rampant on this page. People, who downloaded someones work for free, making demands for the Dev to work 24/7 on something that is not even paying their bills. How entitled can you be?

If you want this game to get finished sooner rather than later then go, read up on programming and join the community Dev team on the Discord. Because that way even if the Dev decides to leave the project you will still be able to finish it with the rest of the community.
But do not just sit on your ass doing nothing but talk shit about how "other Devs" decided that an project was stuck in a development dead end and decided to move on to other projects, rather than having to slug through brocken code for years just to then release the game and then getting flak for it being "bad", making them hate doing something what they used to love in the process.

But hey, that's my opinion.

i1Virus

Jan 7, 2021
I play this game sometimes and look forward to new updates. it would be fun to introduce a mod that adds its own characters, like in "That Brothel Game." It's probably difficult to implement, because I'm not very good at programming, etc. I
wish good luck and a lot of patience to the developer ))

Reactions: Dungeon Gaming

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
I play this game sometimes and look forward to new updates. it would be fun to introduce a mod that adds its own characters, like in "That Brothel Game." It's probably difficult to implement, because I'm not very good at programming, etc. I
wish good luck and a lot of patience to the developer ))
Thank you for your kind words :) you can add your own characters to your game if you create a slave pack or use one someone else made. Slave packs added will be used as slaves in your game.

In the next update, they will be even easier to add and you'll be have many more images, including gifs, webp, and webm file types.

GNYCE1

Jun 20, 2017
Thank you for your kind words :) you can add your own characters to your game if you create a slave pack or use one someone else made. Slave packs added will be used as slaves in your game.

In the next update, they will be even easier to add and you'll be have many more images, including gifs, webp, and webm file types.
I'm not in the discord but I hope we get the update in 2-3 months and this is just me being greedy, not trying to be disrespectful

Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020

May I ask, will the 'Body' images still need to have 4x5 as their dimensions?

Last edited:

Talys42

Dec 17, 2018
so there is a more recent version in discord or its the same one thats here?
Same one that is here. However, there are some posts on the Discord that provide sneak peeks on what content is being worked on, so that's nice if you are interested in knowing what's coming.

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
Yeah, rank 2 will be there on next update along with a bunch of new content. Feel free to join the discord to get a preview of the new stuff.
And to answer your initial question, you'll be able to raise your rank in your study room once it's available.
I'm at "200", how do we do that

Jun 28, 2017
Same one that is here. However, there are some posts on the Discord that provide sneak peeks on what content is being worked on, so that's nice if you are interested in knowing what's coming.
so i looked at the discord and from what ive seen there are TONS of screenshots on there showing progress but now my question is, why hasnt he released anything? from what i saw theres plenty of content that would make a pretty decent update. is he saving it all for a massive update? at the very least theres enough to silence the doubters that have been waiting a few years.

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
so i looked at the discord and from what ive seen there are TONS of screenshots on there showing progress but now my question is, why hasnt he released anything? from what i saw theres plenty of content that would make a pretty decent update. is he saving it all for a massive update? at the very least theres enough to silence the doubters that have been waiting a few years.
In addition to all the new content, I decided to overhaul many of the systems and features in the game, so it is not in a playable state.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes