Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
In the next update, they will be even easier to add and you'll be have many more images, including gifs, webp, and webm file types.
Hi Dungeon Gaming, I was wondering if the 'BODY' images will still require 4x5 dimensions with the updates?

Thanks for keeping us informed - I'm really looking forward to when things are ready :)

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
To be honest I'm getting a bit impatient myself. I do hope the 'not-quite-as-buggy-a-mess' build is close.

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Hi Dungeon Gaming, I was wondering if the 'BODY' images will still require 4x5 dimensions with the updates?

Thanks for keeping us informed - I'm really looking forward to when things are ready :)
The only restrictions for the new Slave Packs will be face images, which will need to be square, and the Raider and Slave body images, which will need to be 3x4 aspect ratio or close to it. This will be to insure it fits in spaces where it will be displayed in-game.

Reactions: Smegmut

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hey now, Bethesda did that before they were a AAA studio! It's just how they roll!
I'm pretty sure they were considered a AAA studio before they released Skyrim, and that was a buggy mess for years after release. There's a reason I always wait for the GOTY version of their games.

Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
The only restrictions for the new Slave Packs will be face images, which will need to be square, and the Raider and Slave body images, which will need to be 3x4 aspect ratio or close to it. This will be to insure it fits in spaces where it will be displayed in-game.
Very cool; thank you for the info. (y)

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
It's abandoned. There won't be any new update unless someone else picks up the development.
The game is not abandoned, the Dev and his community are just taking their time working on it. The Abandoned Tag gets added automatically to any not completed game on this site, that has not been updated for 6 months.
If you want to learn about the current progress of the game then you should join the Discord (link in the first post).

cgaduck

Jul 5, 2018
Looks like they are doing a grand job as well. The images in the 'spoilers' section on Discord look great. I am looking forward to the next release.

Reactions: Dungeon Gaming
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes