EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Honestly, this was a good game. I didn't even play it for the scenes, it was just a decent little defense game that killed a lot of my time.

Dancho

Dec 17, 2017
hi guys just wondering... is there any way we can add virgin blood expression to H-scenes made in Unity? Cheers

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Cheats and gallery unlocker for 1.3.2k KG 1.00 (current version posted)

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Dungeon's Legion_Data\Managed"

F1 Toggle unlimited resources
F2 One time boost resources (cap still apply)
F3 One time boost materials

F5 (in the main menu) unlock the gallery
OMG thanks a lot bro! I haven't seen your work in ages!

• Red Heart
Reactions: noxtek

guns606

Sep 10, 2022
I was expecting the game 'cause I thought it has animations. The game is not bad but I'm disappointed.

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
How do you get the extra event scene with the DLC heroes with your corrupted heroes? Is it just the scene introducing them?

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I can't say that I like the grimdark 'Seedbeds are one use only and if they don't die at birth anyway, they must be still discarded'. On the contrary, it's pretty revolting. If one thing is above average, than it merely is the art quality, art direction excluded. Whether it is the gameplay, plot, characters, H art variation or corruption, none feels worth the time since they are just that bad. I'll be honest, I don't think I will try any LunaSoft titles anymore since they are apparently very consistent in that regard.

Single combat, either three units per room or a trap and 6-15 rooms in a row of three, that does not really spark any joy. I suppose I'll try that AliceSoft Dungeon Master Game I happened to forget, they are known for somewhat better gameplay. Not as great as Eushully but Eushully is much more hit and miss (SRPG and CCG yes, everything else no), their stories are often also even more contrived than just Alice's NTR. Edit: The game I meant, Suzukuri Karin-chan, is actually by SofthouseChara, my mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes