2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
This is quite ingenious a school game where I don't actually want to skip a lesson even calculus :LOL:
The next update will include an expanded calculus scene with temptation opportunities.

It's a winner every time and boy are these damn fine women.
Thanks. I choose models that I thought are cute and don't recall them being in other games.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Congratulations Lydia, great job remaking the images, I followed your progression and your dedication, I'm convicted that a great content will come out by your hands. ;)
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm working hard on learning/improving both with daz and renpy. Hopefully Earth Girls Are grows into a game that players enjoy.

Reactions: Canto Forte

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Nice start.

Pretty funny dialogue but did I miss the lewd stuff or are we just not there yet?
Thanks. I invested a lot of my time on daz, renpy and game setup so that I wasn't able to share as much story content as I had hoped. So didn't get to the "lewd stuff" in this demo. Already plan to expand the class fantasy scene in the next version. Halia's tanning only a window away nearly screams of a whole host of opportunities. I've heard one can do more than shop and play games on the internet. Plus the player attends school with a number of cute girls .

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
Not gonna try it ouy yet, but i have high hopes for this game in the future! Do this right and you might just get alot of fans ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What earth girls? All the cosplay on the Thnnnagar bomb shells -> victoria not so secret any more -> model these beauties by them models, gimme some candice, gimme some rosie, gimme some behati:love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: Mormont

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
The new version primarily focuses on telling the stories . Meeting the girls, player options to interact with the girls, and various paths that will be major focuses in the game. Several new characters have been added with this update. And, as previously requested, the player gets lucky. Or does he? Hope you like the update.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Britney is pretty much the only hot chick in this game, the focus should be on her

+- Some of the cheerleaders (the blonde in particular) look kinda hot
+- Lincy looks generic, but ok (strange hair)
+- Abby looks alright, but her skin is off (grey-ish?)

- Julia looks scary af... the nose looks so weird, she kinda scares me
- Nicci is just the 100th iteration of the re-used girl from Babysitter
- Having 1000 stats is never a good idea - it means endless grind or very slow progress due to 2000 variables being kept
- Amy looks like a dude with a wig
- Charlie looks like a tranny
- Lyra looks like an Italian dude
- A lot of the game is just "let's show / reuse this one render for the next 2000 lines of text" > kinda lacking

I didn't like this. It felt like suffering through some Mutant Academy but no one got superpowers, they just look like radiation got the best of them. Britney is hot but she doesn't get any screen time. Julia is the scariest of the bunch yet she's forced upon ya. Not good. :(

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
The game is, for the limited part, good but its also short. Ok it gets a feel of things to come but these comes from the dev.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks. Sorry, I didn't have renpy create a mac version when I compiled version 0.11 as I wasn't sure if there would be a need for one. I've been updating my game for the next version but I could dig up a backup file to build a mac version if you still need one. Let me know.
Are you making Mac versions now? They're really easy - just click the "Macintosh x86_64" checkbox when you Build Distributions, and Ren'Py takes care of everything for you.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
+ Britney is pretty much the only hot chick in this game, the focus should be on her
+- Some of the cheerleaders (the blonde in particular) look kinda hot
+- Lincy looks generic, but ok (strange hair)
- Julia looks scary af... the nose looks so weird, she kinda scares me
- Amy looks like a dude with a wig
- Charlie looks like a tranny
- Lyra looks like an Italian dude
Clearly we have different opinions on what models we like. Since I remade all of the renders in my last update, I've received nothing but positive comments on my renders.

+- Abby looks alright, but her skin is off (grey-ish?)
I selected several older models for my characters and ran into iray material issues that cause the greyish skin tone that you mention. Was there a particular image of Abby that looked grey or her images throughout the game?

Nicci is just the 100th iteration of the re-used girl from Babysitter
I don't get a chance to play many games so don't know which models are frequently used in games. What other games does this model also show up in? I compared nicci to the babysitter model. The hair is the same and the skin tone is similar. However, I thought the faces were very different. Perhaps I'm missing something. I thought she rendered well so decided to include her in my game without knowing if she had been in 0 or 100 games before mine. Ideally there would be so many models & sets to choose from that each game would feature exclusive images. However this isn't the case. This model is the only one that I've heard mentioned that has been in other games . I didn't go searching games to copy their models. Some model overlap is unfortunately bound to happen.

- Having 1000 stats is never a good idea - it means endless grind or very slow progress due to 2000 variables being kept
My game is clearly identified as being a stat builder and dating sim. Thus it shouldn't have been a surprise that it has stats. 1,000 stats is clearly an exageration. I don't believe there are a large number of stats but would be willing to adjust the amount if the game does become too stat heavy. The stats are part of the mechanics and allows for the player to try various strategies in how they decide to approach playing the game. It allows players to have a much more active role in the game instead of just having to choose between limited predefined choices all game. If this style of play doesn't appeal to a player, I've read that there are a number of game edit programs that will allow them to adjust their stat values instead.

- A lot of the game is just "let's show / reuse this one render for the next 2000 lines of text" > kinda lacking
My game is still new so not all of the content is included yet. I'm also still working on deciding the right balance between number of renders for a scene and using the time savings to devote to other areas of the game. For example, the intro tutorial has the optioned to be skipped by the player. So in many cases, a player isn't go to see any of this content. How many renders are a good choice for the scene? Are additional renders nice, but the time involved perhaps better used on other areas? I'm only one person so I need to be careful in how I allocate my time.

I've seen various games where scenes include a number of new renders to show things like multiple expression changes. They're nice but they have a time cost associated with them. Having things like multiple expression changes throughout a game adds up and I would think there are other options to pursue that would provide a larger benefit to the game. For instance, I'd enjoy additional story that let's me know more about a character for example.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do you not have heaps upon heaps of cut down and refurbished renders on your editing floor;)??

Slap em in the intro ... glue 'em tight with some exposition $@$@#$@ ... errr ... plot shenanigans

And voila! -> make them animations by sticking 3 to 7 frames into Ren'Py dedicated script and ... animate this beauty with all the eye candy any apple of our eye desires;)!

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Are you making Mac versions now? They're really easy - just click the "Macintosh x86_64" checkbox when you Build Distributions, and Ren'Py takes care of everything for you.
Sorry for the confusion. The version from your quote earlier was a public update. The version was solely a render reboot of my initial release without any new text to show players that I had redone all of my game renders and corrected the various issues. I provided a poll to my patreons and they voted to have the render reboot as a public version. The current version .02 is a patreon only post that got leaked to the public after less than 2 days. I'm still new to patreon and the only benefit I've been able to come up with is to offer my patreons an early release version. I didn't provide the links for my game so I don't have any control over what was posted.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Do you not have heaps upon heaps of cut down and refurbished renders on your editing floor;)??

Slap em in the intro ... glue 'em tight with some exposition $@$@#$@ ... errr ... plot shenanigans

And voila! -> make them animations by sticking 3 to 7 frames into Ren'Py dedicated script and ... animate this beauty with all the eye candy any apple of our eye desires;)!
I'm still new to both renpy and daz so I've been going through quite the learning curve. I don't think that I'm quite ready to get into animations yet. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep it in mind to look into for a future update.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes