Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
The game is set up in a very ambitious manner, but as of right now it's rather empty. There's at least 40 different locations at the moment, all with people moving about every hour, but it's almost impossible to know which one of them actually have an interaction attached to them (I couldn't find any that didn't stick to the main path btw). I'm on the male protagonist path, but unless I've missed something the quest log isn't in use yet, you can't do anything yet in the X-mansion, and if you follow the direct path laid out by the dev you get a scene with Gwen at a rooftop - but after that, it doesn't seem that there's anything left to do at that point.
Impossible to know if you've missed anything without a walkthrough though.
I really like the idea behind the game, but development is going quite slowly. Not sure if switching to a sandbox - especially such a huge one - was the best direction for this game.

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
The game is set up in a very ambitious manner, but as of right now it's rather empty. There's at least 40 different locations at the moment, all with people moving about every hour, but it's almost impossible to know which one of them actually have an interaction attached to them (I couldn't find any that didn't stick to the main path btw). I'm on the male protagonist path, but unless I've missed something the quest log isn't in use yet, you can't do anything yet in the X-mansion, and if you follow the direct path laid out by the dev you get a scene with Gwen at a rooftop - but after that, it doesn't seem that there's anything left to do at that point.
Impossible to know if you've missed anything without a walkthrough though.
I really like the idea behind the game, but development is going quite slowly. Not sure if switching to a sandbox - especially such a huge one - was the best direction for this game.
I'm playing the same path, and I haven't found anything after the trip to the X-Mansion.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I'm playing the same path, and I haven't found anything after the trip to the X-Mansion.
You basically have to forward time until you go to sleep and then the main storyline continues. It basically gives you hints for each of the steps you have to take to follow that storyline, though sometimes the person you're looking for at location A is not actually there until you forward the clock once more.

Reactions: BigJim61

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
First- I just started playing this update, but I have no idea where to go or do. Help PLEASE.
Second- I Like the idea of including Hydra to the story line, but also recognize how that would make the game too convoluted. How about an undercover mission to infiltrate Hydra's ranks.
Third- Marvel has plenty of SEXY villains. Let's start with former villains like; Emma Frost (White Queen), Felicia Hardin (Black Cat). Then you got Silver Sable. Mercenary so more of an anti-hero. Then the hardcore BAD GIRLS; Ophelia Sarkissian Known as Viper and formally Madame Hydra, of course Asgardian Enchantress, How about Typhoid Mary, Dr. Karla Sofen aka Moonstone, and of course the Mistress of Mayhem Mystique.
Pick your poison.

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
Okay.........I love the premise of the game and definitely the subject matter (who doesn't want to fuck a Marvel's superhero!). I like your renders as well, although the direction for the sex scenes need work. My biggest problem so far is the game play. You need to have some way to locate the characters. Indicate who is in which room at any given time. Also if I'm in the middle of a quest or task, once I complete a step take me to the next location in that quest. Don't make me waste time searching all the rooms again. At the bare minimum include the next time and place needed in the sequence within the dialog. Don't make me jump ahead 1 hour at a time hoping to run across my next action, praying I'm in the right room. I will be checking in from time to time to see if and how you address these issues. Until then it's just too frustrating to continue. I see great potential in this game, I look forward to playing the fixed version.

PsychicBoy_

Mar 22, 2020
There will be a version with a homossexual character in the game? Since it has one with a lesbian character. Congrulations on the job, incredible game!

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does this game have a guide? because I'm stuck, after discovering the male MC and telling the female MC that the fury is going to meet the professor at the mansion, does anyone know when this happens and how to see this scene?

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
Just started playing and I have a question, can you do something in freeroam? o,o after you first go to x-mansion after that scene you have "freeroam" can you do something there? or do I really have to go to every location each time I spend 1h? o,o in the first day o,o?

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Reactions: JakelEst

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
I wish there were marker, next to room icon, about people being in room, So we dont have to check every single room. o,o

edit: were there supposed to happen something? doing male run and talked to Brian and he said something about "Audrey" being injured and that she is at x-mansion before getting safehouse, but she is still helicarrier.. and after getting talking with black cat and getting web swing or something from spider women and sex scene, Can do nothing.. o,o is this end right now? o,o or is there more?

edit: wasnt I supposed to meet with Emma Frost too? o,o if I remember correctly, i played some earlier version and I was able to meet with Emma Frost... o,o, but ofc I might remember incorrectly.

Last edited:

Toku25

Jan 5, 2020
So many places to go. This is game really got me confused. Anyone got a walk through or can anyone tell me what to do after learning the Black Widow like poker? and after visiting Audrey in Xavier's Mansion because she got shot? Doing Male Route. Thanks.
I'm stuck at the same spot now, anyone?

Yc8

Jun 15, 2017
shows promise so far, hopefully the navigation issues will be addressed and some sort of quest log/tracker. its a bit frustrating wandering around aimlessly atm.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
unless there is a need for a fresh start the current version is bugged...
going to many places throws us back to the main menu screen...
ill try to start a fresh save and see if it solves the issue.

edit: starting a fresh save does not solve the bug. additionaly the whole hellfire club scene where we supposed to take a picture of killer frost is skipped in current version. I suggest to wait until a fix is released.
there was some minor text corrections I suppose but mostly I just skipped already read text till I encountered the same bug.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
changelog? or hint/quest system?
Without theese i don't download because unplayeable and i don't like go here here here for nothing only searching ehat a hell i need to do.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes