Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Psh... Not ALLLL of them will get pregnant. There are a few I know I'm going to skip. More like... 45. 46, tops. :)
Will then imagine this do to high volume of girls getting pregnant at the school they hire an teacher to teach the girls what to inspect after they become mother's :LOL:
And imagine the year book group picture with everybody pregnant and the sensei in the center of the picture with his class with an big smile on his face...:ROFLMAO:

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
regarding the dark mind patch, does anyone know why the week 1 patch is 2.4GB when all the previous single day versions combined only amount to a few hundred bytes of data?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
regarding the dark mind patch, does anyone know why the week 1 patch is 2.4GB when all the previous single day versions combined only amount to a few hundred bytes of data?
The week one patch covers 7 days and has a lot of imagery and animations in it.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
hey folks, having an issue with the current version, placing the patch in, the game tells me it's the 8-9 patch, and starting the game starts day 8. Oh, and saves seem to be gone? Do the test versions use a different file path?

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Is there new wife content on days 10-14? She is simply the best girl. And I would like to know, is there another one of her as a young woman?
Sorry for my vas english

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
the answer is literally right above your question ...

Blackowl97 some text messages ... that's pretty much it for days 10 and 11. I don't remember days 8 and 9 that well but i think there was nothing either. Maybe a flashback, but i'm not sure.
Thanks, Disappointed by the content of the wife :(. I hope that bluecat focuses more on her :(

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I know thats my problem, it says the patch is for 8 and 9, bu t i download the patch for 10 and it still says that???????????????

Feb 8, 2018
So I don't see anything in the past 3 pages about this, but after decompressing then running D10-11 (W/ DM!), I cannot see any saves. My save from D8-9 and fapoween are there when I run the .exe from that version (to be clear, 8-9, with DM), but not from the latest version. Also confirmed my saves are visible in appdata. Alpha bug perhaps? I'm ok with that if so, just I haven't seen anyone else mention it in past 3 pages.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Not gonna lie, since they remade everything and removed the weeby dialoge this game has lost a lot of comedy. In the first versions I always found myself laughing because the scenes and dialoge was funny. Now not so much.

I wish they weren't going for the "very serious" route that it seems to be like recently.
There is also not really anything "dark" anymore I feel like. Yes, incest. Cool. Have that in 1000 other games, where is stuff like Harukas scene in D4 or D5?

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
There's still time. I do expect more of that edgy stuff myself, but I am willing to wait for it. I admit the incest stuff is a bit overblown, but other options will be available in future updates.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
This has probably been answered and I apologize for failing to find the answer in 400 pages. xD I have the DM patch and Lain's mod installed for week 1. But when I boot up the game, it either shows me the normal start screen and tells me DM mode is "ON", or the opposite where I see the dark mind start screen but it tells me DM mode is "OFF." Is there a fix for this, or if not, how do I know which version is currently active?

Feb 8, 2018
I've linked it on page 408 - My Post
It's the not so obvious "How to handle saves in D10&11"-link

Kraze99 in both cases check the options screen ... in the bottom center is a "next" button, Click on it, go to "kinks" ... when you have "Dark Mind"-kinks options there it is activated and ready to go.
Ah ok thanks much, copying over from directories wasn't something that occurred to me, but seeing that the saves are different now that makes sense. All working....

Feb 8, 2018
AND just to contribute my opinion about the path the game is taking... I'd be OVERWHELMED with LUST & JOY to impregnate them all, at the same time, and have them all know it. Yes, in particular I want to impreg the daughters Saki, Mao & especially Himiko (my personal fave) , but also still Kaede, Aki, Satsune (MAJOR BIG TIME, I want the three GORGEOUS gingers to all be pregnant together!), even yes Wifey, but none are after thoughts, and I'm VERY fond of Shine, Fuyu, Tomoe, Kotori, Satomi, Nanamie, Itsumi, MIKA (big time AGAIN!!) and yet I would LOVE to also have Gabby, Haruke, Michiko and even though it is forbidden, Yuki too!
So in other words, as far as I'm concerned I'll knock up the entire school (except the male & 1 old lady teacher), and have a nursery as part of it. Yes please, sign me up. I was already a paying patron once and I will be again as soon as I can afford it!

p.s. - Plus anyone I missed, leave none out, they shall all be loved and impregnated!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes