rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
He could have been the greatest VN creator in the world and that was never going to happen.
so he was using hs which is less time intensive , if he were greatest dev he could put out 2 days a month... thats 24 days a year so we are talking 15 years IF HE WERE THE BEST and he isn't (hearing about spagetti code and all)

we are 5 years in already... could be at that could be day 120 or so... but again not the best in the world so we are stuck at day 22 with no farther days in sight.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
so he was using hs which is less time intensive , if he were greatest dev he could put out 2 days a month... thats 24 days a year so we are talking 15 years IF HE WERE THE BEST and he isn't (hearing about spagetti code and all)

we are 5 years in already... could be at that could be day 120 or so... but again not the best in the world so we are stuck at day 22 with no farther days in sight.
Wouldn't matter anyway cause nobody would be able to afford enough disk space to download a full 365 day game.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wouldn't matter anyway cause nobody would be able to afford enough disk space to download a full 365 day game.
Maybe that is his plan. Like the factory planet of Magarathea, he's gone dormant until the world has petabyte drives cheap enough that people can afford the disk space necessary to run the 365 day game.

Last edited:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Clearly it would've just become a cloud game instead as it got too big with a subscription service to access it. Right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlBetGam

Odlyboopy

Nov 16, 2019
So I downloaded the first week, the full 16gb, and when I play through the first day a ton of images are missing. Get to the school after dropping everyone off and there seems to be everything but just for that beginning part I was basically just reading with black screen. I figured that this would happen just for scenes involving the youngest but then there were so many scenes just not there so, I dunno, anyone else got this?

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
So I downloaded the first week, the full 16gb, and when I play through the first day a ton of images are missing. Get to the school after dropping everyone off and there seems to be everything but just for that beginning part I was basically just reading with black screen. I figured that this would happen just for scenes involving the youngest but then there were so many scenes just not there so, I dunno, anyone else got this?
Your black screen things would only happen if your game thinks it has the patch installed and so it's "enabled", but the patch isn't actually there so it can't show the images.

Your better off downloading my merge if you want a complete experience, it's a few pages back at this point.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well, my unofficial merge is done. (the only one that will exist?)

New saves only as old saves won't work.
Speaking of saves, for some reason the saves won't save into the usual %appdata%/renpy folders for me but it may not affect you. If you want to back them up after I would recommend copying them out of the game folder if you also run into this problem.

The merge includes Day 1 through 23. You can view the changelog of the things I did below.
This has been compressed down from 22GB~ to 3GB~.
Patch content is in a separate file that has to be extracted into the game folder.

Ecchi Sensei Fan Merge Days 1-23 (3.15GB) (Windows/Linux)
Added a hotfix to address a bug that may come up. Recommended to merge with your game.
EcchiSenseiFanMerge-Hotfix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone wishes to play the specials that aren't included in this through the days (They aren't "canon" from what I remember) then the only ones you would need to download are:
Halloween Special (2020)
Fapoween Special (2019)
Lewdmas & Lewdyears Special (2018)
You can find these on the first page.
Oh.. good that I took my time to check again this thread xD Thx for the job :)
btw, halloween special should be already in the game, tho I'm not really sure if there were 2 halloween specials.
For some mysterious and unpredictable forces will lain mod work (or is possible to make it do)?
Last question, what about the patches, are they already applied?

Last edited:

Odlyboopy

Nov 16, 2019
Your black screen things would only happen if your game thinks it has the patch installed and so it's "enabled", but the patch isn't actually there so it can't show the images.

Your better off downloading my merge if you want a complete experience, it's a few pages back at this point.
Ah, okay, I'll check it out

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Oh.. good that I took my time to check again this thread xD Thx for the job :)
btw, halloween special should be already in the game, tho I'm not really sure if there were 2 halloween specials.
For some mysterious and unpredictable forces will lain mod work (or is possible to make it do)?
Last question, what about the patches, are they already applied?
There is a lain mod I posted a few posts later since someone requested so you can use that version of it since it's altered to work for my version.

The DM patch isn't applied by default, it's a separate download in the main link (there are two file options on the download page) so you have to paste the contents of the DM patch into the main game folder if you want to use the patch.

Reactions: luchettodj94
May 15, 2022
It seems that there are 216 ppl that likes to get milked lmao
But..But..Just look at all the benefits that they get for staying subbed!

1 dollar: Info about next update. (5 more days till its been 1 year since the last update and August will be 3 years since the merge was announced, lots of info)

5 dollars: Access to vote, access to what happens next blog, access to monthly game update channel on Discord.

10 dollars: Access to no nude preview pics of FUTURE releases, CHANCE to become a beta tester.

15 dollars: Nude preview pics of future releases, IMPROVED chance to become a beta tester.

20 dollars: Become a beta tester and play the release 1 week early, voting power x1 on polls (last poll, as far as I know was September 2021. If its a game poll about who gets attention in the next release than I don't see any benefits since the last update was a year ago and Bluecat has been "working" on the merge since that release. Not a lot of polls going on.)

30 dollars: Become a alpha tester and play 1 week earlier than betas, voting power x2 on polls.

50 dollars: Your lord and savior Bluecat will ask YOU about scenes, dialogue, and decisions, create your own character with your lord and savior Bluecat in 5 different poses, voting power x3 in polls.

100 dollars: Create in game character, voting power x5 in polls.

250 dollars: Voting power x10, special Discord role, your in game character gets more screen time.

500 dollars: Voting power x20, special Discord role, receive a random character card EVERY month (wonder if some retards that are subbed to this level actually get those cards), your in game character gets even more screen time.

999 dollars: You get to feel special and rub Bluecats belly while he fucks your wife because at this point you are a cuck. Make sure you suck out all that cum from her pussy you cuck, and don't stop rubbing that belly!

With all these great and amazing benefits how can you not see why they stay subbed!? All hail Bluecat! All hail Bluecat!

Last edited:

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Just popped into BC Discord, it's fucking weird the whole place is like the Earth Kingdom in Avatar it's all "There's no war in Ba Sing Se"

Like BC is suck between a rock and a hard place, he can't admit that someone did his job for him but he's clearly not interested enough to complete it himself

May 15, 2022
Just popped into BC Discord, it's fucking weird the whole place is like the Earth Kingdom in Avatar it's all "There's no war in Ba Sing Se"

Like BC is suck between a rock and a hard place, he can't admit that someone did his job for him but he's clearly not interested enough to complete it himself
I have popped onto the Discord occasionally looking for some real news (nothing but hugs, cat emotes, anime, and the same 4 people chatting) and I got to say that my favorite part is the dipshit that keeps posting anime and writing "Blue-sama when he finishes year 1". I just laugh and think to myself "Its been 5 years and we haven't got past month 1! ha ha ha".

From his Discord 2 months ago:
Capturegoodbyeecchisensei.PNG

What a leader. Ignore paying people and your main coder that is stringing you along for 2 years. Fire said coder only after the damage can't be fixed. Take the helm to do it yourself all the while knowing you can't do anything yourself. Continue to say you are "working" on it all the while giving no proof for years.

Inspiring. Brings a tear to your eye.

Last edited:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I have popped onto the Discord occasionally looking for some real news (nothing but hugs, cat emotes, anime, and the same 4 people chatting) and I got to say that my favorite part is the dipshit that keeps posting anime and writing "Blue-sama when he finishes year 1". I just laugh and think to myself "Its been 5 years and we haven't got past month 1! ha ha ha".

From his Discord 2 months ago:
View attachment 2675279

What a leader. Ignore paying people and your main coder that is stringing you along for 2 years. Fire said coder only after the damage can't be fixed. Take the helm to do it yourself all the while knowing you can't do anything yourself. Continue to say you are "working" on it all the while giving no proof for years.

Inspiring. Brings a tear to your eye.
NGL reading that picture is almost tilting me into wanting to join the discord and giving them all a reality call since I have actually merged the game Bluecat himself cannot apparently. And it took fraction of the time his had years to do.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
NGL reading that picture is almost tilting me into wanting to join the discord and giving them all a reality call since I have actually merged the game Bluecat himself cannot apparently. And it took fraction of the time his had years to do.

I know you actually went in there. I grabbed a screenshot just in case they decided to ban you or delete it. It's pretty crazy seeing all the weirdos in there hugging each other and posting random shit. Skummy is still in there also lol

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000
May 15, 2022

spongebob-patrick.gif

Dukez: I finished my own merge twice, fixed a bunch of broken shit, and did it in a month. Why has it been years and its still not finished?

Spoke person for Bluecats White Knights: You are arrogant and have no life because you are not making your own game.

Solid argument. You can tell that that person was most likely the president of the debate club in high school.

Reactions: DuskiBuski

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
It's pretty hilarious, but also quite sad. The guy who replied to me doesn't really get how games are made and even more so in the case of renpy games and that's okay but it's sad how delusional one can be to defend something but if you don't know any better then it is what it is I suppose.

Quite funny bluecat posted in there a while after but never acknowledged what I said, or maybe he never saw it. /shrug

I would imagine they must have some private channels cause if that's all that happens in general chat.... it's not really a chatting place, is it?

I know you actually went in there. I grabbed a screenshot just in case they decided to ban you or delete it. It's pretty crazy seeing all the weirdos in there hugging each other and posting random shit. Skummy is still in there also lol
I'm sure I would get banned if I dropped a link in there or even suggested people msg me personally about it lol. Not surprised Skummy is still around in there, wonder if his still paying one the top premiums for some extra character.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm sure I would get banned if I dropped a link in there or even suggested people msg me personally about it lol. Not surprised Skummy is still around in there, wonder if his still paying one the top premiums for some extra character.
Man, the way those characters work is such bullshit. If Skummy only paid for 9 months, then she doesn't get to appear because he's not currently paying for her. Those 9 months of payments are now worth nothing. Such a con.

Last I checked, he was paying for two characters even. One was his own character, who I think got ported over to a second game, and one was the spoil sport who kept accusing MC of being a pervert. That one he seemingly did for her fans, which I have to admit, was pretty cool of him. I doubt he's paying for her still though.

Anyway, that Discord is like a bloody cult, man.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes