Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
And again it was only done for week 1 as week 2 onwards it just changed to a do or dont do rather than pick 1 only selection.
i did the one for week 2 (days 8-14) there was a scene or 2 that you had to pick one of the other plus i added in the route selection for Himikos (so you can see all scenes)

i didn't do one for week 3 because there was like only one choice to be made and it really didn't matter anyways

its not the greatest.. it was my first mod after all Lol

https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-22-23-final-bluecat.14927/post-8368724

Last edited:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
The only thing missing is a gallery option!
Well technically there is like 3 galleries in the game, one in the phone, two in the two right menu that do pictures / scene replays. There's even another if you grab the extra two mods I merged at a person's request that has a bigger gallery though all these are generally limited to only week 1 since these features have never been updated since then unfortunately. But hey... surely the official merge will have that all updated when it releases in 2077, right?

Perhaps this game could do with an AI-influenced remaster :unsure:

Reactions: Burgh917

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
HAHAHA holy shit dude, how long did this take you, like a month or two? Bluecat is so cosmically embarrassing its unreal. Cheers on the merge though, glad someone did it! :ROFLMAO:
I think he said somewhere (Dukez feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here) that it took him approx 40 hours and that's including shit that he had to rewrite himself because of early game spaghetti code

Reactions: pgm_01

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I think he said somewhere (Dukez feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here) that it took him approx 40 hours and that's including shit that he had to rewrite himself because of early game spaghetti code
there was a previous merge before day 22-23 that also took barely anytime to slap together meanwhile a certain cat is so incompetent that he can't even merge his own spaghetti code.

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
I had wished to see a reaction from Blue Cat to the merge. Sadly nothing was reported about it yet. :-(
Would be so curious about the excuses.

May 15, 2022
I had wished to see a reaction from Blue Cat to the merge. Sadly nothing was reported about it yet. :-(
Would be so curious about the excuses.
Bluecat and his mods on Discord don't allow links from F95 or allow advertising to F95 so you won't see reactions on Discord.

Blue won't react on this site since he thinks we are all toxic assholes.

Last edited:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
He'll be back when he needs money. Who knows, maybe he hangs around on an alt account and we don't know. Would be pretty funny. I wish Skummy would pop back in for a moment and post just for some entertainment (maybe that's cruel?) but seems like he hasn't posted at all since he stopped back then haha. Must suck for him, going to bat for a game update that quite literally doesn't exist.

Ygambi

Jul 10, 2020
I still remember when the dev once said that his plan for this game was to have over 365 days so that we can play:ROFLMAO:
this would have been great. tho it seems that he wanted to also go the roaming route as ell

i enjoy it alot, it has a good story.

i wonder if someone else would pick it up? hell i'm willing to learn Ren'Py if I could continue it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes