Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Its not about the hardness of Renpy though I can not say anything about it :ROFLMAO:
my primary problem is the motivation to learn it and I simply never had a project were Renpy were an option :whistle:
perhaps if I one day find something interesting to do with Renpy I will look into it but ... the time I have left i prefer to just ... enjoy my medical retirement :giggle:
Ahh yeah I didn't mean like you should do anything lol sorry it if it came across differently, I was just making a note of it to give you a better idea of how approachable it would be. Enjoy your retirement man (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Horagen81

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
For entertainment purposes, can someone post screenshots of the Discord how the reaction to the merge was? :D
I'm kinda curious about the "other" game too, is the name of that character in the game Kasumi too?

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
No it was something else, it was banned on here due to the rule on "short" characters. The character in question was Kasumi if that helps at all
For entertainment purposes, can someone post screenshots of the Discord how the reaction to the merge was? :D
I'm kinda curious about the "other" game too, is the name of that character in the game Kasumi too?
I know the game and yes Kasumi is in it. But BlueCat has nothing to do with it :unsure:

Little Green Hill is the game, Marche is making it and whom is the developer of that game ;)
Yes it got banned here for Rule 7 if I am not mistaken.

And If I remember right Marche and Dvnasty is the donators who added Kasumi to Ecchi Sensei along with Hanabi, And perhaps Yui. But I may be remember that wrong and Yui might be Tsuyan character :)
But as those 3 are like peas in a pot .... it might be the same :KEK:

Oh, he finally moved to Japan? Financing said trip was a big motivator for him, so that may explain so much.
yeah he was very happy when he finally was able to move there :)
Though from what he told me he never used "Ecchi Sensei" money to finance it. he only used that money to pay his team and for buying programs and assets for the game.

IRL circumstance made the trip possible but I am not ... able to tell as they are pretty private conversations between him and me (y) and while I do not mind airing out my own Dirty laundry this is something to personal for him :censored:
With the help of the user who gave him the job he had enough money to make the dream true :)

Major flaws I will say BlueCat has is his inability to communicate with people ( does not help that he is not compenent in english as well ) and I have time and time again tried to get him to at least try, he is the head of the project after all. its why Skummy tried to help him as well :rolleyes:
And His pride but that might be because I have no pride myself :sneaky:
I gladly ask a question even if it is embarrassing :)
better a moment of embarrassment then a life time of ignorance.. at least for me :ROFLMAO:

Ahh yeah I didn't mean like you should do anything lol sorry it if it came across differently, I was just making a note of it to give you a better idea of how approachable it would be. Enjoy your retirement man (y)
Oh do not worry about that :LOL: its just me trying to explain why I never looked at Renpy sorry about that :ROFLMAO:

Another long post :rolleyes: hope my translater and dyxlexia did not screw me over this time.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
BlueCat Reaction to the Dukez message about the merger and only official one made about it:)
1686229511378.png

Beside me I think "Jimmy ジ" from the server and my self is the only one who reacted to it all :HideThePain: and the only think I really have to say to it that Dukez is to be commended for the work he did (y)
There is also Dukez reaction to Bluecats message and BlueCats half answer afterward if you want those i can or other can post it if you want it :LOL:

As for the "Little Green Hill" Game
Yes Kasumi is in it from the newest release.
BlueCat is not part of the development Little Green Hill game :)
Marche is the Developer long side the team He has. And Kasumi is his / her character along side Hanabi with Dvnasty, both a T8 character used in as well Ecchi Sensei (y)

Reactions: pgm_01

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
BlueCat Reaction to the Dukez message about the merger and only official one made about it:)
View attachment 2683525

The hubris here is astounding.
While technically correct that merging anything with software that is, or will be updated would be pointless as it won't work in the future.
However, considering the years that has lapsed with NOTHING, absolutely nothing done thus far, Bluecat lacks even the slightest speck of humility or gratefulness to someone "helping" and offering a positive stopgap until future development (which has yet to be proven that it's going forward).

My brain hurts from the fallacious argument and willful delusion displayed here.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Beside me I think "Jimmy ジ" from the server and my self is the only one who reacted to it all:HideThePain:
That's me, and yeah, everyone else seems like they're actively ignoring the issue whenever it comes up. It feels like screaming into the void.

Speaking of Skummy, how is he by the way? I always felt bad that he basically got used as a meat shield, for Blue and the team. It wasn't even worth it in the end, since Blue & Co seemed to have made no progress.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
That's me, and yeah, everyone else seems like they're actively ignoring the issue whenever it comes up. It feels like screaming into the void.

Speaking of Skummy, how is he by the way? I always felt bad that he basically got used as a meat shield, for Blue and the team. It wasn't even worth it in the end, since Blue & Co seemed to have made no progress.
Got a sever case of disillusion and Social phobia or anxiety from it, I think since he stopped even speaking to me in DMs :HideThePain:
In the end not worth it... but Skummy thought he did the right thing at the time.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
in the end there is No news except for a few "blips" in the Github notifications.
that goes for mods and testers as well we have heard nothing since the 22-23 release so there is nothing I can say about the development or how far it is ... if it is moving along :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: darkjam93

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
i mean dev man bad whatever but doing a merge separately isn't "helpful" anyway, as dev man has to do it anyway and they can't just use the fanwork for a wide variety of reasons.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
but with the years waiting for nothing it was as breathe of fresh air at the time... my only fear of it was it encouraged patreons 0to continue support (and many still do, that money going to BC even though nothing has substantially happened in years as the renders for days 22-23 were images done before the "merge" started)

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Horagen81 thanks for the info dump! It's nice to see the reactions and get some info about what happens in the discord, even though the reaction from BlueCat is very dissapointing.
The part about editing the RenPy core code was made before and sounds pretty implausible. The reason given back then to modify the RenPy code was weird and that one doesn't make it more plausible.
Translations redone? Why not extract them from the game.
But well, if there was a good effort then there would be more progress in the many years of working on it. I see why it is at is though, thanks to your insight.

• Red Heart

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
i mean dev man bad whatever but doing a merge separately isn't "helpful" anyway, as dev man has to do it anyway and they can't just use the fanwork for a wide variety of reasons.
Not sure if your "helpful" quote is in reference to my post saying it is, it's a matter of perspective.
I certainly didn't imply it was helpful to BlueCat, but to the players wanting to play the game in one go, instead of the confusion seen here with which part is what week etc.
IF the game ever gets back on track and the "official" merge happens then the fan made merge will be obsolete but until then this "helpful to the ones wanting to download only one file" is the way to go.
Hope this clarifies things.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Got a sever case of disillusion and Social phobia or anxiety from it, I think since he stopped even speaking to me in DMs :HideThePain:
In the end not worth it... but Skummy thought he did the right thing at the time.
Damn, that sucks. Hopefully stepping away from it all does him some good. I appreciate you coming on here yourself to clarify some things either way.

• Red Heart

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Damn, that sucks. Hopefully stepping away from it all does him some good. I appreciate you coming on here yourself to clarify some things either way.
Yeah I hope Skummy will be able to get back to the way he/she was before being "pushed" into the PR job. :giggle:

Haha I am not sure if I manage to clarify anything with my Dyslexia :LOL: Still I felt it was the right thing to do :) and sometimes it is easier to speak without the "constraint" of being a mod :rolleyes:
though that is not to say that BlueCat have any hold on me... it is more myself and how I think a mod should be :ROFLMAO:

And you are more then welcome RandoCard3 though sadly i still do not have any more news since there have been nothing new really :HideThePain:

06/06-2023 was the last activity according to Github-notifications
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that looks pretty bad D4 and D1 changes i know but that is just BlueCat jumping back and forth because there have been many other D# changes other times, And Also that bot fails more times then I have been able to count so do not be "too" discourages at least :KEK:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
The worst part in those github updates when I saw them was knowing I would've already been done converting the whole script to use those changes :HideThePain:. It's a waste of time though, the script already worked fine and didn't need those changes because the only "real" change needed (debatable) was swapping the save variable that don't affect making changes like that. In fact, doing those changes just breaks more things - like translations for example, so it give you a bit extra work.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
The worst part in those github updates when I saw them was knowing I would've already been done converting the whole script to use those changes :HideThePain:. It's a waste of time though, the script already worked fine and didn't need those changes because the only "real" change needed (debatable) was swapping the save variable that don't affect making changes like that. In fact, doing those changes just breaks more things - like translations for example, so it give you a bit extra work.
Yeah I figured that and I told him as well a merger was not really needed but :HideThePain:
As well with all the translations .... why have more then english and well German since BlueCat is Austrian.
Every translation versions is double the work for a dev.... why wasting so much time and resources.
as the old saying goes.... you can lead the horse to the water but you can not teach it to drink.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes