Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Still doesn't work for me.
Did you choose a role in Roles by <3 at least one girl? I finally did so after finding out about it during this convo you've been having, and have commented previously in the discord. Opened Discord today and the link works for me now.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Did you choose a role in Roles by <3 at least one girl? I finally did so after finding out about it during this convo you've been having, and have commented previously in the discord. Opened Discord today and the link works for me now.
Yeah I had a few girls. Went back and unchecked and rechecked them. Restarted discord and still no access. I'm not concerned about it to be honest.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
you are both right and wrong :)
BlueCat writes the story as well as making the very early alpha release.
then Latecomer takes over and makes the english release version along side Akanoes :)
How far anything is... well I do not know ::HideThePain:
Lowkey BlueCat should make the code public and allow people to submit changes, could benefit from the game getting finished & having other people do language translations that get added to the game officially, haha.

If this was so I probably would've just dont a merge request on github for my version based off their current code when I was doing it. All the free work he could've had and been onto the next update already :ROFLMAO:. Not that I would do that now, but it's not the worst idea since it's the images that actually matter and they wouldn't be supplied in this method so you only get the code, which is easily reproducible anyway.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Lowkey BlueCat should make the code public and allow people to submit changes, could benefit from the game getting finished & having other people do language translations that get added to the game officially, haha.

If this was so I probably would've just dont a merge request on github for my version based off their current code when I was doing it. All the free work he could've had and been onto the next update already :ROFLMAO:. Not that I would do that now, but it's not the worst idea since it's the images that actually matter and they wouldn't be supplied in this method so you only get the code, which is easily reproducible anyway.
hmm no I think this would be a bad call...
I am not sure if I can explain it correctly or I may have misunderstood your intentions but please bare with what i have to say.

If this happens then it will not be Ecchi Sensei anymore but a Fanfiction instead.
only BlueCat knows what the story is and is going to be any other additions would dilute it into something it is not.
like it or not BlueCat is the creator and the reason Ecchi Sensei exist in the first place.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
hmm no I think this would be a bad call...
I am not sure if I can explain it correctly or I may have misunderstood your intentions but please bare with what i have to say.

If this happens then it will not be Ecchi Sensei anymore but a Fanfiction instead.
only BlueCat knows what the story is and is going to be any other additions would dilute it into something it is not.
like it or not BlueCat is the creator and the reason Ecchi Sensei exist in the first place.
You misunderstand because it's not the text that makes up the bulk of the game but the images and that wouldn't be available (though it's easily accessible once the game is released) but the point isn't for spinoffs but to merge into the existing thing. It wouldn't be to "add" story but to fix up the game's code - Bluecat would have total control over what is merged into it or not, it's like a big suggestion box where you approve/deny more or less.

I'm sure BlueCat's programmers know what I mean. It would be more beneficial since all renpy games can be decompiled and edited at will, hence why all the mods come out for these games very quickly. Imagine if instead of being a mod, the mod creator could just put in a request to perfectly merge into the game's code that you get full view over what will change.

It's his choice but not one he will do though.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
You misunderstand because it's not the text that makes up the bulk of the game but the images and that wouldn't be available (though it's easily accessible once the game is released) but the point isn't for spinoffs but to merge into the existing thing. It wouldn't be to "add" story but to fix up the game's code - Bluecat would have total control over what is merged into it or not, it's like a big suggestion box where you approve/deny more or less.

I'm sure BlueCat's programmers know what I mean. It would be more beneficial since all renpy games can be decompiled and edited at will, hence why all the mods come out for these games very quickly. Imagine if instead of being a mod, the mod creator could just put in a request to perfectly merge into the game's code that you get full view over what will change.

It's his choice but not one he will do though.
if this is the case I will put the request to BlueCat myself then :)
I hope he will take the suggestion but yeah I have a similar doubt :HideThePain:
::EDIT::
Just posted it on BlueCat server :) time will tell if he will even acknowledged it :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: AzureArbitrator

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
Alot's of missing image in mao's (step daughter) secne any solution . or i am the only one facing these issue
pls reply in day 18 and 21

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Week 1 Darkmind patch is too big and exceeds Mega's quota for free users. Does anyone have an alternative link?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Week 1 Darkmind patch is too big and exceeds Mega's quota for free users. Does anyone have an alternative link?
Linking to the patch anywhere else violates site rules. Try using which should allow you to download beyond the free browser limit, and it will automatically pause and restart once you have hit the limit.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Are there any plans for a new team to take over this game or not ? Because I really love this game, but given the various abuses of its developer and the numerous postponements we've had, I have to admit that it seems to me to be a very dead project ...

I think that at this point, it's more than necessary for a new team to take over the game and, above all, for a new lead to give it a new impulse with a much better overall vision.

And yet, needless to say, there's no shortage of talented developers/coders on the market, many of whom are undoubtedly quicker and more efficient than BC, who announced over 2 years ago that he would completely merge the first month of the game.

I think BC really should have surrounded himself with a bigger team to pursue his ambitions, perhaps a little excessive too (a whole year's play in the game's timeline), which he announced for Ecchi Sensei at the start. In my opinion, the only hope we have left is for someone to take his place on this project if we are to have any chance of Ecchi Sensei being released one day.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Are there any plans for a new team to take over this game or not ? Because I really love this game, but given the various abuses of its developer and the numerous postponements we've had, I have to admit that it seems to me to be a very dead project ...

I think that at this point, it's more than necessary for a new team to take over the game and, above all, for a new lead to give it a new impulse with a much better overall vision.

And yet, needless to say, there's no shortage of talented developers/coders on the market, many of whom are undoubtedly quicker and more efficient than BC, who announced over 2 years ago that he would completely merge the first month of the game.

I think BC really should have surrounded himself with a bigger team to pursue his ambitions, perhaps a little excessive too (a whole year's play in the game's timeline), which he announced for Ecchi Sensei at the start. In my opinion, the only hope we have left is for someone to take his place on this project if we are to have any chance of Ecchi Sensei being released one day.

All BC needed was for this game to finance him moving to Japan. It did that, so it's dead. I highly doubt he gives a shit enough to let someone take over the project though. Especially when there are still plenty of idiots more than happy to keep paying for nothing. Hard to beat money for nothing. ;)

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
It's dead. It's been dead for a very long time. Accept it and move on.

If that's not enough, you can read through this thread about how shady BC was and what a disaster the game development devolved into.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes