Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
give up because too ambitious?? how much playing time is there? is it missing a real ending, or is it almost complete?
We have less than 30 days of a planned 365, so less than 10% complete by the Devs original plan. That said, there is quite a lot of content, and well worth the play, if you are a filthy degenerate like me. ;)

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
give up because too ambitious?? how much playing time is there? is it missing a real ending, or is it almost complete?
iirc there are 22 playable days, if I were you I would look for the files "fixes2" that unifies the individual files into a single game (not sure but I think the holloween specials too but don't quote me on that)

but yes its a very enjoyable way to waste some time, long and interesting... too bad its defunct

Reactions: Burgh917

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Sad to see it became abandoned.
Sad. Remember when the game first came out the creator had claimed that he intended this to be the longest visual novel ever, and looking at the ingame calendar, there were dates marked off going a year into the future, but we only got 23 days and nothing more a year later. It was empty promises and looking at what he tried to charge on his patreon page (highest tier was $1,000), it looks like this was going to be a take the money and run situation.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Can I use dark mind patch with the heavy compressed version normally or does it have to be the original version ?
You can, but the dark mind patch is not anywhere near as compressed as the heavily compressed version and you will notice the difference.

Jacksondude

May 15, 2023
It seems that currently those official 15-21final links are all lead to day 20+21 game file instead. Does anyone have the correct links?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
definitely too ambitious
Too ambitious and sadly, HORRENDOUSLY mismanaged game. Instead of focusing on smaller humble cast of characters, developer kept on adding more characters with boringly stereotypical attitudes and on top to make them stand out some wild hair colors. Done!

Dev unfortunately chew off more than he could swallow and this is the result of it. More so when patrons had way too much creative control and kept adding their own characters which then made story into a complete mess. Probably resulting in alienating the dev from his project. Or something bad happened and everyone is wrongly theorizing.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
People complaining about a lack of Female MC need to understand something, art takes a lot of time to make. I know you might be used to people like NLT who have render farms and are able to push out 100's of renders a week, but this is all hand made and takes a lot more time to do. Adding a whole separate gender would increase the workload significantly.
Absolutely wild seeing this comment two years almost to the day later. From doing gangbusters to dead in so short a time. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
He still has just over 300 subscribers between his patreon and subscribestar. I dont even know if shooting yourself in the foot really is true. I mean if you strung people along for as long as he did and are still collecting a check while you moved on forever ago, well who couldn't use a spare 1000 bucks a month from a memory of something you failed at. Or succeeded I guess.
Iirc Fenoxo still gets like 30k despite dipping from TiTS and CoC2
another abandoned gem, giga sadge. Hope creator will come back some day
1692581268267.png

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Oops, it was not to notify you but to use your reply as an example in another argument... but that was a while ago, no idea why i that quote was still saved

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Weatherholt

Jul 18, 2017
Iirc Fenoxo still gets like 30k despite dipping from TiTS and CoC2

View attachment 2866482
Fenoxo still updates those games, though? They're a little slow, but at least a little SOMETHING happens every month or so. Even if it's just bugfixes and like one or two scenes.

And this game hasn't had a legitimate update since the halloween update. ...2021? I think?

Sure wish I could just make over an estimated $55,000 without doing anything.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Fenoxo still updates those games, though? They're a little slow, but at least a little SOMETHING happens every month or so. Even if it's just bugfixes and like one or two scenes.

And this game hasn't had a legitimate update since the halloween update. ...2021? I think?

Sure wish I could just make over an estimated $55,000 without doing anything.
I think TiTs is being done by Fenoxo and CoC2 is being done by Savin. My understanding is that Fenoxo made CoC then went to make TiTs and Savin asked if he could do a sequel on CoC that became CoC2, Savin was also a part on the work of CoC. Might be wrong on this. So there are two different devs working on the games though they still jointly post on Fenoxo's site. But yeah as you mentioned stuff is being made on the two of the games pretty much every few weeks, though TiTs hasn't had a lot of new content for over a year or two now because Fenoxo went and changed the game from using Flash, since flash went to the grave, and switched to javascript which took a long time and then he had to spend a ton of time on bug fixing which still isn't completely done yet though there has started to be new content. While CoC2 has seen the larger part of content release since it was already using javascript.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes