djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi guys, i just start this on week one never played before and many pictures are missing is there a fix somewhere? i tried the 16GB link and the light compressed but both got this issue how can i fix it? or maybe it's because i use the dark mind patch?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
hi guys, i just start this on week one never played before and many pictures are missing is there a fix somewhere? i tried the 16GB link and the light compressed but both got this issue how can i fix it? or maybe it's because i use the dark mind patch?
Try the fan merge of the game instead... much better to play.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
It's never getting updated, and BlueCat's continuation of never posting anything as definitive proof & taking a single screen shot of an existing day script with minor changes as his done in the past isn't proof.
At this point, shouldn't the F95 staff close the thread? Since nothing major will come out and it's unlikely that it'll be update anytime soon and only rumbling is posted ( justified but still rumbling) .

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
At this point, shouldn't the F95 staff close the thread? Since nothing major will come out and it's unlikely that it'll be update anytime soon and only rumbling is posted ( justified but still rumbling) .
Perhaps, but at least the thread has provided some quality entertainment at times haha. I think if anything, F95 should just have stricter timelines for when a game gets tagged as abandoned - either nothing changes as a result of games getting tagged as abandoned earlier or devs put out updates more frequently to avoid that, likely smaller ones but at least it'll be proof that they are still working on it and not trying to scam people.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
f95 doesnt close anythreads unless its against their rules.
It's a suggestion more than anything, since at this point we know that pretty much we'll never see another update ( even if i would like to be proven wrong honestly) or it's very unlikely that'll get one, so keeping open will not be that useful per se, except debating about BC work behavior and whatnot, it lost his purpose of speaking about the game directly. I don't know if i explained it in the best way.

Perhaps, but at least the thread has provided some quality entertainment at times haha. I think if anything, F95 should just have stricter timelines for when a game gets tagged as abandoned - either nothing changes as a result of games getting tagged as abandoned earlier or devs put out updates more frequently to avoid that, likely smaller ones but at least it'll be proof that they are still working on it and not trying to scam people.

Yea, for the entertainment i couldn't agree more. This thread is like a safe/hang out place for me, it's hilarious to read. The ruling should be stricter, Ecchi sensei got abbandonned after no post on patreon for i don't remember how much and even after the last update it's was kinda confusing. It should be a fixed amount of time after an update ( or patreon release, not the F95 one, since it could be delayed) but communication and update post shouldn't be taken in consideration as a "proof" of work and extension of that deadline.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Anybody know what happened to BlueCat??????
They're on their discord to answer someone if the game is abandoned, they say no, everyone laughs in their mind because we all know it is. They took the patreon money, moved to japan and hasn't done anything since. The most recent update here was something they said was pretty much done prior to even "starting" the merge. So they're around, still sucking blood from the weirdos still subbed to his patreon.

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 147887

Overview:
The teacher (You) moved with his family to a small town after accepting a new job offer. The game starts with day 1: his first day at school and of new life in this small town. The education minister of Japan built a large 25000-meter squared campus to test a new education system for the all-female student body.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-07
Release Date: 2022-06-06
Developer: BlueCat - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 22 - 23 Final
Language: English, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character List:

This update is only a standalone Halloween update under Specials

DOWNLOAD
Day 22-23 Final
Win/Linux/Mac
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Previous Weeks

Specials

Patches: - DAY 7 MAC FIX - WEEK 1 MAC FIX

Extras: - Fan Signatures - FAQ

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 136814 View attachment 136816 View attachment 149361 View attachment 149364 View attachment 149366 View attachment 149367 View attachment 149368 View attachment 149369 View attachment 162391 View attachment 162392 View attachment 162393 View attachment 162394
is there going to be more or is this a completed project

Xypher

May 1, 2017
is there going to be more or is this a completed project
It's pretty much abandoned at this point since the devs are pretty much lazy unless they can pull a Milfy City or Waifu Academy which I highly doubt it but still possible.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Anyone could tell at the beginning that this was going to be abandoned, how can anyone legitimately think this dude was going to make a FULL YEAR worth of days with like 50 girls lol. This project was doomed from the beginning.

Out of all the girls only about 10 or so looked decent and of that only about 5 we even interesting past that. All the girls except the mafia chick, the blue haired girl obsessed with you, your wife (debateable tbh), the youngest daughter and maybe 1 or 2 others should just be outright cut and instead put everything on the remaining ones.

Mar 9, 2019
Is there anyway to give the fan merge the mod that allows for multiple routes to be done at once? (so I don't need multiple saves/playthroughs to get every scene) Or should I just stick with the original versions of the games for that?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is there anyway to give the fan merge the mod that allows for multiple routes to be done at once? (so I don't need multiple saves/playthroughs to get every scene) Or should I just stick with the original versions of the games for that?
What routes? If this game ever had multiple routes planned, they were never implemented. I got all the scenes with one play through. Some lewds have overlap, so you will have to save and load to see everything, but short of outright rejecting girls, you can get pretty much all the sexy time. ;)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
No routes per se, but multiple scenes at the same time. Without mod you can only get one of them.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes