turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
next update, when?
Probably never... at least that's my guess based on past experiences with devs like this one. They usually release 1 more small-ish update due to all the pressure given by the angry fans (which has already happened), which extends the Patreon support for another year or more and keeps the hate to a minimum, then he will likely either disappear or start a different game (possibly under a new account).

Last edited:

MadDogBarrett

Nov 12, 2017
So I know this has been asked a million times and I tired looking for the answer to no avail. How do I get the DM patch to open on the latest update. I made sure both are day 22-23 Final. I have put it into the game folder and nothing happens. Can someone give me a hand!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So I know this has been asked a million times and I tired looking for the answer to no avail. How do I get the DM patch to open on the latest update. I made sure both are day 22-23 Final. I have put it into the game folder and nothing happens. Can someone give me a hand!
This is what I did. After extracting the content of the DM patch 7z archive (archive_dm.rpa) into the "game" folder. Contents of the "game" folder is shown below.
Code:
$ ls game
archive_days.rpa  archive_iii.rpa  archive_i.rpa  cache        Eras.ttf  menu   script_version.txt
archive_dm.rpa    archive_ii.rpa   archive.rpa    desktop.ini  gui       saves
I launched the game (see Pic 1 below, the Dark Mind patch is not activated automatically), and in the main menu, I clicked on the blue stripe panty with the Dark Mind text at the top left corner. Next, in the following screen, I click on the word OFF which will toggle it to ON (Dark Mind activated, see Pic 2 below).

Pic 1
DarkMindOff.jpeg

Pic 2
DarkMindOn.jpeg

I hope that helps and answered your question if I understood it correctly.

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
please, please blue cat, abandon the idea of putting all 3 or 4 weeks together, just please start releasing week 4 and onwards. I think MNF has surpassed this game for being the longest. I have invested so much into this game. I love some of the characters, and it's rare when I feel this emotional about a game and it' characters. You have clearly worked so hard on it in the past, and I want you to carry on working on it, by making new week days. This reminds me of wvm I think it is? I had invested a lot of time in the game, really do like some of the characters so much, the writing feels top notch..then it just stops, like the games fell into a black hole, and all we tend to be left with is no answers. I think this is definitely the type of game that you really do need the dark mind patch installed. People are either going to really love this game, or they are going to completely hate it. I don't think there is any middle road with this game.

I read somewhere, at least I am sure I think I read somewhere, that Blue Cat has decided to come back and carry on developing the game, hopefully beyond week 4. I am more than sure we can all live with separate weeks. In fact with some games, I play them again, and I am personally fine with all 3 weeks being seperate. But...each week should be released as a complete week, not just a day at a time, that just takes longer to develop so I am told.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Have we gotten any updates regarding the next update or on the status of the merge? I noticed the other guy (not trying to be rude, legitimately can't think of his name right now) hasn't popped in to say anything even since the update came out recently. I know some users got banned from posting in this thread (unjustly IMO), which the mods should undo if the games supposed to be back on track now so I wonder if maybe he was part of the people who got banned from the thread.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
As long as there is the week of Tomoe marriage event, I dont care what happens after that. But if it gets abandoned officially before that, I will be highly disappointed.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
please, please blue cat, abandon the idea of putting all 3 or 4 weeks together, just please start releasing week 4 and onwards. I think MNF has surpassed this game for being the longest. I have invested so much into this game. I love some of the characters, and it's rare when I feel this emotional about a game and it' characters. You have clearly worked so hard on it in the past, and I want you to carry on working on it, by making new week days. This reminds me of wvm I think it is? I had invested a lot of time in the game, really do like some of the characters so much, the writing feels top notch..then it just stops, like the games fell into a black hole, and all we tend to be left with is no answers. I think this is definitely the type of game that you really do need the dark mind patch installed. People are either going to really love this game, or they are going to completely hate it. I don't think there is any middle road with this game.

I read somewhere, at least I am sure I think I read somewhere, that Blue Cat has decided to come back and carry on developing the game, hopefully beyond week 4. I am more than sure we can all live with separate weeks. In fact with some games, I play them again, and I am personally fine with all 3 weeks being seperate. But...each week should be released as a complete week, not just a day at a time, that just takes longer to develop so I am told.
Honestly, if he doesn't release the merge, I'll probably never play the game again. I can't be bothered to redownload all the separate files, install the dark mind patch in each one, to remind myself of the story and get a new save file to keep playing. My interest in this game is not as high as it used to be. If the merge comes out then I'll download it and play it. Then if that reignites my interest, I'll keep playing it again.

Bomatres

Dec 9, 2018
The developer is dead right?
probably, BlueCat has been inactive for the past year for this game. Possibly developing other game with different developer name.
this game is dead too, F95 allow game to not be tagged abandoned even if the game didn't update for 18 months, and once they did give abandoned tag, it is easily removed just by doing a simple update on the game like the newly update on this game for example
in which before bluecat can do this update with 1 month time only, i will assume there won't be another update in at least a year for this game

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Week 1 Standard edition (Dark Mind is on my Discord)
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Size 1.27 GB

Version: Week 2 Standard edition (Dark Mind is on my Discord)
Size 1.05 GB

Version: Week 3 Standard edition (Dark Mind is on my Discord)
Size 1.11 GB

Version: Week 4 (days 22-23) Standard edition (Dark mind is on my Discord)

Size 613 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
May 15, 2022
Have we gotten any updates regarding the next update or on the status of the merge? I noticed the other guy (not trying to be rude, legitimately can't think of his name right now) hasn't popped in to say anything even since the update came out recently. I know some users got banned from posting in this thread (unjustly IMO), which the mods should undo if the games supposed to be back on track now so I wonder if maybe he was part of the people who got banned from the thread.
No. Last post on Patreon was most liked characters. Status of merge? Dead as Julius Caesar.

Skummy is still here but he hasn't posted anything since the life support update. He either got banned from this thread, which he could just make another account, easy peasy, OR most likely is that he just gave up and chose to stay away. From shame or devout to Bluecat.

I'm one of those users still banned from this thread. Had to make this account just to post here. Doubt the mods give two shits about people banned from this thread.

May 15, 2022
please, please blue cat, abandon the idea of putting all 3 or 4 weeks together, just please start releasing week 4 and onwards.
wall-talking.gif

People on here were screaming at Bluecat to forget the merge and just work on week 4+ since the middle of 2021. He only started working again in April 2022. Find the nearest wall and tell it to work on the following weeks. You'll have a better chance at getting that wall to work then getting Bluecat to listen to any sort of criticism.

Honestly, if he doesn't release the merge, I'll probably never play the game again.
Don't worry mate. The merge will be out before 2021. Oh wait. Oh! Right, forgot. It will be out before the end of 2021 if they leave the character cards out. Just have patience. Oh. Oh. . . right. Don't worry, it'll be out before the end of 2022. You see the pattern? Don't expect anything. If they can't even tell you how much is done or how much is left in a merge of ALREADY EXISTING content, then don't expect anything actually being worked on.

I've used this analogy. If you are putting a thousand piece puzzle together and you put in five hundred pieces, how much do you have done? 50%. Month 1 merge is 3 weeks. If they do 1 week, its 33% done. (Simple numbers, not trying to be a mathematician) In 2 years they have told NOTHING about percentages, or whats been done, or whats left, or anything. The most we got was posts about Portuguese translations, the 6 month merge, and a bunch of word salad but not one damn word about the merge.

Long rant over. The merge ain't happening. Its dead. 2 years. YEARS. For already existing content.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
can we get a reup of previous weeks with better hosts. and a proper week 3 15-21 (not 20-21) please. as far as you guys saying the game is dead, 22-23 released june 6th. the game is clearly not dead. at least not dead until the dev says its dead. (or disappears for longer then a year)

ignore this

Last edited:

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
can we get a reup of previous weeks with better hosts. and a proper week 3 15-21 (not 20-21) please. as far as you guys saying the game is dead, 22-23 released june 6th. the game is clearly not dead. at least not dead until the dev says its dead. (or disappears for longer then a year)

The game actually just went for 18+ months without a single release, only to get days 22-23 released after the Abandoned tag. Days 22-23 BC claimed he had done way over a year ago.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes