Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Had my vaccine and visited the cult of Bluecat Discord.

October 30th - November 1st: Five people discussing the moves and ways to win/lose a chess game. Of course the "special" Blue sama guy is still hanging around.

November 1st: Three people discussing warm/cold ketchup. Putting in the fridge or leaving it out. The discussing expiration dates on food and condiments. If fish is considered meat or not. Discussing charities. Also the chess game came back for a brief moment.

I didn't have the strength to go back farther then the 30th.
dont make fun of my chess game :( and warm ketchup all the way!!! burn the heretic!

txhp23

Jan 20, 2021
Haven't checked Discord in months but I'm willing to bet that its still the same 4 people chatting and the one "special" person posting anime with captions of "Blue-sama when he....".
It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't 45% of every post, and if the pics weren't completely out of context and nonsensical

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I don't follow this game, but whenever I take a look at "Latest Replies". And I was curious about one thing, how does this game work? Sometimes when I see it there it is abandoned, other times it is not abandoned. How does it work, one month abandoned, the next not, and so on?:unsure:
long story short, the game is stuck on the process of merging all the current "in game days" into one download.. with new QOL and stuff..

• Haha
Reactions: V&M and BTLD

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
long story short, the game is stuck on the process of merging all the current "in game days" into one download.. with new QOL and stuff..
"stuck" is certainly one way to put it in the face of it being done by someone else.... :sneaky:.

It's still funny people pay Bluecat and his "team" to do literally nothing.

Reactions: Soulpuppet
Jun 20, 2023
Well, my unofficial merge is done. (the only one that will exist?)

New saves only as old saves won't work.
Speaking of saves, for some reason the saves won't save into the usual %appdata%/renpy folders for me but it may not affect you. If you want to back them up after I would recommend copying them out of the game folder if you also run into this problem.

The merge includes Day 1 through 23. You can view the changelog of the things I did below.
This has been compressed down from 22GB~ to 3GB~.
Patch content is in a separate file that has to be extracted into the game folder.

Ecchi Sensei Fan Merge Days 1-23 (3.15GB) (Windows/Linux)
Added a hotfix to address a bug that may come up. Recommended to merge with your game.
EcchiSenseiFanMerge-Hotfix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone wishes to play the specials that aren't included in this through the days (They aren't "canon" from what I remember) then the only ones you would need to download are:
Halloween Special (2020)
Fapoween Special (2019)
Lewdmas & Lewdyears Special (2018)
You can find these on the first page.

THAT FULL GAME ?

WHERE I FIND dark mind patch 1-23 MERGE

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
It would be hilarious if he only messages me about it now, considering I'm pretty sure I told him to use it in his own discord a while back too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darkjam93

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It would be hilarious if he only messages me about it now, considering I'm pretty sure I told him to use it in his own discord a while back too.
I think it's hard to ignore when you make it painstakingly clear that someone with zero experience fixed something that a team with a decent amount of experience failed to do in years. Or maybe he will, and is just going to tell you to shut up or something. He's stubborn, so I wouldn't put it passed him.

But for real though, who's arse is that?

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I think it's hard to ignore when you make it painstakingly clear that someone with zero experience fixed something that a team with a decent amount of experience failed to do in years. Or maybe he will, and is just going to tell you to shut up or something. He's stubborn, so I wouldn't put it passed him.

But for real though, who's arse is that?
We'll see, but I expect nothing as should everyone else.

And I have no idea, it just looks damn good. Wish I knew should I could see more of it, haha.

De_brick

Oct 28, 2020
Did he Dm on the 15Th? or is it next November?
It will be any day now. He has a team working on merging letters as we speak. But dont worry he is still working on new replys to be relased as soon as the message has been merged. Altho i am a little concerned that he wants to run a poll on if he should find a translator so that the merged msg will be in english or if he just goes with MTL.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
We'll see, but I expect nothing as should everyone else.

And I have no idea, it just looks damn good. Wish I knew should I could see more of it, haha.
Could not find the arse model's name per se, but the photo is the work of a guy called Fedor Shmidt who makes a lot of shoots of hot girls.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes