megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I think it's a bad idea giving BC Dukez's (at least for free, unless Dukez would get some money from him) merge since BC for sure not interested in developing new days anymore so merge is just excuse for getting some passive income from supporters (milking, he even doesn't bother to post more fake progress on patreon more than year ago), so merged version just would give BC some more $ by getting some of his fanbase back. This game should be forgotten unless there would be really new content appeared but chance of it is about 1% (at least for me).

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I was a huge fan of this game and I had many bad thoughts about bluecat and what happened with this game. I was furious and felt jaded. I just lumped him in with all the authors who just wanted to scam people out of money. After all this time I think I figured out what actually happened. He was just too ambitious. He did the same thing Stephen King did with the stand(too many characters). Just like King, bluecat got writers block due to all the characters.

In the case of Stephen King, he had writers block for six months and couldn't work on the stand at all. One day walking in the park he saw a dead bird and his block disappeared. That's why he killed a bunch of characters all at once. (You can confirm this if you read Stephen King's book called "On Writing")

In the case of Bluecat, he can't do what Stephen King did. It's just not that kind of story. He has no way of downsizing the cast in a way that will both make sense and appease the readers, so he is now stuck with no way to reduce the characters to get the story moving and no way to keep all those characters straight while moving the story. So I'm guessing he is just stuck. The only way for him to probably get writing again is to find a way to remove characters.

So now the question is (If I am right). Will we as the readers allow him to remove characters, and if so which ones? How will we decide? I am in favor of removing a good number of side characters if it will get things moving again.

I am no longer of the opinion that Bluecat was or is trying to scam us. I think he just got over ambitious with his game and it got away from him; I mean, did you actually count how many characters there are? He needs to find a way to regain control of the story and I think allowing him simplify it in some way will help. So for me I would say allow him to reduce the cast of characters and see how things work from there. If anyone else has suggestions to help him out this would probably be a good time.

If Bluecat or anyone who works with him/knows him is still following this thread maybe posting a vote/poll to determine who to get rid of would be a good idea if you want to try reducing the cast. I for one would like to see this story get moving again.

May 15, 2022
So now the question is (If I am right). Will we as the readers allow him to remove characters, and if so which ones?
Every single one that has anything to do with this:
Screenshot 2023-11-22 151911.png

All those characters can be removed since they contribute nothing to the story. Focus should be on the main cast.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Can't leave us hanging now Dukez. Did they ever contact you?
He did actually, I'm sure we're all shocked by this happening :LOL:

I could say what he said & what my response was, or I could just let you guys decide for yourselves if you want a screencap of it.

I'll take some yay/nays for a screencap? (gotta keep this dead game/thread going somehow, right?)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

I could say what he said & what my response was, or I could just let you guys decide for yourselves if you want a screencap of it.

I'll take some yay/nays for a screencap? (gotta keep this dead game/thread going somehow, right?)
yay-meme-anime-lucky-star-konata-hb0374w52uwtvgnq.gif
..dew it....show me....

Reactions: MelonGod

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Anime Yay GIF - Anime Yay Happy - Discover & Share GIFs

yay...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

darkjam93

Dec 12, 2018

Lets see lol

May 15, 2022

We all know Bluecat only speaks emoji. What emojis did he send?

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
If he's a total coding newb....then how does he know that what you did doesn't fit into his future plans????
He doesn't. That's the thing. He's full of shit. He hasn't done a damn thing to ES in a couple years. I don't count the most recent update due to BC saying it was pretty much finished prior to even doing the merge. I think Dukez summed it up pretty well by with their response. I think BC did this to try to save face. Which isn't going to work. It sucks that this game has died because of a terrible dev.

Mar 27, 2019
He doesn't. That's the thing. He's full of shit. He hasn't done a damn thing to ES in a couple years. I don't count the most recent update due to BC saying it was pretty much finished prior to even doing the merge. I think Dukez summed it up pretty well by with their response. I think BC did this to try to save face. Which isn't going to work. It sucks that this game has died because of a terrible dev.
That was basically my read on it...I'm not the SHARPEST tool in the shed...but my sense of smell is on point, and I could smell that BS from about 5 miles away. Even learning how to code from scratch, it shouldn't have taken him HALF this time to redo the game I would think.

Apr 26, 2023
I still really like the beginning of this game. Being shown around the school building and such. Its so nicely flooded by light. Really like the setting.

I also preferred the early scenes that were CGs only. The repeating animations just look silly.

One of very few games I actually enjoyed. Still return to it from time to time...

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
you sure? i mean because of the way she looks and the fact that the other youngest daughter is said to be 13 and the other daughters are probably 16 and 18 so yeah i love lolicon and the game does look great however i fear for its future being on this site which i will probably have to get it from elsewhere when and if the sexy incest scenes comes around
View attachment 123647
View attachment 123649
I thought you selected her age??

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I honestly can't believe he completely abandoned this project. He could have completed this game..I believe there was supposed to be 4 weeks? Still I don't understand why it would have been 4 weeks either, what was supposed to come after it?
All I can seem to remember of course is that he wanted to combine every week together. Then why didn't he compress the weeks down, and then create an all in one complete series? I am not knowledgeable about such things like this, but it still make no sense after all the work he did here, he just buggered off, after someone kept putting up notices that the game was still being developed, later it seemed he was having us on, as if making things up. what happened?
I am only here because it appears somehow I lost all my ecchi sensei which is real annoying.
When he launched the game...there was supposed to be 365 days... :KEK: . Basically he took the money, moved to japan and hasn't done shit since and people still give him money every month for nothing for a couple years. I don't count the latest update because before the "merge" he said it was pretty much done.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes