cichol

Jul 31, 2021
Those 1,900 are followers, not patrons. Patreon updated their website to show that.

He actually only has 173 patrons. The question is still relevant: How the fuck does he still have 173?
One thing that I've learned from Patreon is a lot of people don't unsub or comment on Patreon posts. I've never seen a Patreon user mad at the Dev, but I've seen mad F95 or Itch users.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I bet they can delete comments and only keep the good ones to lure more idiots into the paying circle...

Mar 9, 2019
No routes per se, but multiple scenes at the same time. Without mod you can only get one of them.
Yeah I was talking about this aspect. Granted, I could be wrong since I have not replayed the game in a very long time. But, as I was playing the fan merge there were choices that lead you to different scenes and (this is where my knowledge fails) force you to choose which character you want to advance the story with. I guess what I'm asking is, will choices only affect what you see in the short term, or will some of them cause certain characters to not be advanced. For example, on day one you are given the choices: to the right(Kaede and her mother), and to the left (Satomi, Neko, and others). Would choosing one or the other on this, or other such choices, have any effect besides just giving different scenes at that exact moment?

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Yeah I was talking about this aspect. Granted, I could be wrong since I have not replayed the game in a very long time. But, as I was playing the fan merge there were choices that lead you to different scenes and (this is where my knowledge fails) force you to choose which character you want to advance the story with. I guess what I'm asking is, will choices only affect what you see in the short term, or will some of them cause certain characters to not be advanced. For example, on day one you are given the choices: to the right(Kaede and her mother), and to the left (Satomi, Neko, and others). Would choosing one or the other on this, or other such choices, have any effect besides just giving different scenes at that exact moment?
I believe early on there were plans for choice-driven story where it would affect what ending you get after you play a full year in-game. I don't think it was necessarily abandoned but the choices were going to be few and far between over that year time span. At some point you can either choose to fuck Tomoe's mother or not and that's supposed to change the direction of the story when it relates to Tomoe in the future. It may have affected later on when you meet some more of her family but I can't remember, wasn't much at the time if so.

Problem is though, the game never made it to even 30 days let alone a full year so those choices could be meaningful. Currently you could just save and check the different paths it offers you but I don't think any of them restrict you from seeing other content currently.

cichol

Jul 31, 2021
I believe that's a display error as he has never had that many. That does look like the amount of $ he is making monthly from last I seen.
He currently has 177 paid subscribers. The 1900 people include followers and subscribers. You can check by clicking "about" then scrolling all the way to the bottom on his patreon page. I don't know if mobile has the same layout or if it shows or not.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
wow this is still here. I am surprised that no-one (i.e. fan modders) haven't just taken/stolen what was previously done and continued on their own. I mean this *is* a pirate site so who the hell cares about intellectual property anyway?

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
wow this is still here. I am surprised that no-one (i.e. fan modders) haven't just taken/stolen what was previously done and continued on their own. I mean this *is* a pirate site so who the hell cares about intellectual property anyway?
Well clearly BlueCat doesn't care about IP because he basically owns nothing of the assets used in this game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HarryHill99

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019

There are 2 problem with that, First the copyright and legal aspect, even if it's a pirate site here, i'm not sure he would take it kindle that someone steal and continue his work, for a simple reason, money. It will generate money that doesn't go into his pocket and could also lose what fews bucks remains on his patreon.

Second thing, what will be proposed as story going forward? How will be handled? By a vote? By the fan modders themself and what if the story is shit? or not interesting ? or what else could happened?

I was one of the first to think about that but i realize pretty quickly that will not be doable or at least too much effort should be put in for a small result that ain't worth

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
There are 2 problem with that, First the copyright and legal aspect, even if it's a pirate site here, i'm not sure he would take it kindle that someone steal and continue his work, for a simple reason, money. It will generate money that doesn't go into his pocket and could also lose what fews bucks remains on his patreon.

Second thing, what will be proposed as story going forward? How will be handled? By a vote? By the fan modders themself and what if the story is shit? or not interesting ? or what else could happened?

I was one of the first to think about that but i realize pretty quickly that will not be doable or at least too much effort should be put in for a small result that ain't worth

who cares what he thinks? I certainly don't and would assume that 99% here don't either. If anyone wants to throw their own money to him go for it, I'm not stopping them.

As for the 2nd item as to how the story would progress well that's going to be up to whomever codes it. They would have zero obligation to anyone else (just like in first item of just taking the work). They could and should do whatever they want with it. If their 'vision' doesn't agree with yours then YOU are free to steal what you want and do your own thing. Don't see the issue here. This is all based on ideas. "copying is not theft" no matter how many times governments or people try to proclaim that it is. If someone has an idea feel free to take it as much as you want, however you want. That's how human society has progressed for the last 5000+ years of recorded history.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
If someone were to continue it and wanted to be paid for it without signalling that it's for it they could just create a basic ass 'i make random shit' page that has no mention of what you actually work on, or just other donation options I guess. I'm not a lawyer so I have no idea how this would hold up in reality.

That said, if someone wanted to continue it I would recommend scraping my merged copy so you can refer to the actually functional and merged calendar events, etc so you could at least have a generalized blueprint of where BlueCat was going to take the story.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
If someone were to take on this project, it would probably be better to just take the core concepts and do your own thing, no? Scrap a few things or characters that didn't work, add a few things of your own, but otherwise have things play out identically to what they do in the first month of Ecchi Sensei.

Anyone, what's new? Any new drama?

May 15, 2022
what's new?
Texas Rangers lead the world series 3-1.
A Russian Orthodox church in Anchorage gets a new life restoration.
An Albino woman won the beauty pageant in Zimbabwe.
Google maps has launched a new virtual tour of the White House.
Coast Guard arrested a man trying to cross the Atlantic ocean in a giant hamster wheel.
A rare spotless giraffe was born in a Tennessee zoo.

Any new drama?
Haven't checked Discord in months but I'm willing to bet that its still the same 4 people chatting and the one "special" person posting anime with captions of "Blue-sama when he....".

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Haven't checked Discord in months but I'm willing to bet that its still the same 4 people chatting and the one "special" person posting anime with captions of "Blue-sama when he....".
"blue-sama thank you for taking our money , continuing to leech from us, while you do nothing , you're so great blue-sama!"
lmao

May 15, 2022
Had my vaccine and visited the cult of Bluecat Discord.

October 30th - November 1st: Five people discussing the moves and ways to win/lose a chess game. Of course the "special" Blue sama guy is still hanging around.

November 1st: Three people discussing warm/cold ketchup. Putting in the fridge or leaving it out. The discussing expiration dates on food and condiments. If fish is considered meat or not. Discussing charities. Also the chess game came back for a brief moment.

I didn't have the strength to go back farther then the 30th.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Haha, I know exactly who you're referring too. I don't mind the posting of manga, as sharing things we enjoy with each other is kinda the point of communities like that, but the whole "Blue-Sama" thing is cringe as hell, and reeks of a weird hero worship for someone who's a belligerent jerk at best who refuses to own up to his mistakes.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Had my vaccine and visited the cult of Bluecat Discord.

October 30th - November 1st: Five people discussing the moves and ways to win/lose a chess game. Of course the "special" Blue sama guy is still hanging around.

November 1st: Three people discussing warm/cold ketchup. Putting in the fridge or leaving it out. The discussing expiration dates on food and condiments. If fish is considered meat or not. Discussing charities. Also the chess game came back for a brief moment.

I didn't have the strength to go back farther then the 30th.
dont make fun of my chess game :( and warm ketchup all the way!!! burn the heretic!

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes