raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
we're getting closer to 1 year since last any news from the dev about the game
if that's not a clue for the current supporters that the dev is scamming them... I don't know what will be..
Between stockholm and sunk cost I think they need to spend all that money on help rather than give it to the demented tormentor. Even burning it would probably feel better.

Reactions: Toushiro

GenshinFanatic

May 17, 2023
Yea he is just getting free money now, It wouldn't take 3 years to update the game, shame because i really enjoyed the game itself and the characters too, matsu is sad because he didn't get to bang all his students, i feel your pain sensei

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
We have too many rich bastards around if he still has 180 people paying him for nothing *sigh* I'd just wish that greedy bastard would hire a coder for all that money...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Yeah, I'm sure the merge would come out if he hired someone else to help out. Wait... he did. I think the guy left the project or at the very least never responded when he was asked about it here.

But hey, merge this year for sure right? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
For sure, you know, i would already be done if not for the new handy script, somehow it confused the engine and put a panini in every pudding...now most of the girls are angry, but at least it smells strange, so one is happy ^^

Throbbin_Hood

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, I'm sure the merge would come out if he hired someone else to help out. Wait... he did. I think the guy left the project or at the very least never responded when he was asked about it here.

But hey, merge this year for sure right? :KEK:
Would it be possible for someone to port your merge to Android ?

Dec 19, 2017
Think it has already been mentioned; The only activity on Blue's server now is one guy doing daily posting of Isekai manga inserting the fat cat as the MC of them.

Some people appear from the mist saying "Where's the update?"
Then the German-only channel having some .... conversations.

Nothing else of note. In fact, you could mute the server for a year, come back, and see that nothing has changed. :LOL:

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Yea he is just getting free money now, It wouldn't take 3 years to update the game, shame because i really enjoyed the game itself and the characters too, matsu is sad because he didn't get to bang all his students, i feel your pain sensei
I suspect that if this continued, MC would have found out that he had more daughters than he knew about. Look at his past scenes, besides his future he waifu was banging 3 other girls, plus Queen, the mother of the first girl from his class that he screwed. The third girl from his class that he screwed, Christine, might be the daughter of that silver haired girl from his past and could be his daughter as well being that he hadn't had contact with people from his old town other than his sister when he left. So there's at least two other girls from his hometown that he knocked up and if they had girls, they'd be old enough to be in his class. Plus considering his pattern of screwing around, he's been probably screwing other women over the years and having other kids from them that he doesn't know about. Also we didn't get the resolution about his own crazy mother who now knows where to find him.

awus666

Jun 25, 2023
I assume you've downloaded the Week 1 update + new DM patch

Click on Dark Mind to activate it -> go to Options -> click "Next" (panty at the bottom) -> Kinks -> Dark Mind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mods i hope this is okay ... there's is no contend from DM shown

Edit:
baloneysammich thank you for mentioning my post in your beautiful FAQ

I'm sorry but I have a question, the you find on the main page says EcchiSensei-D22+23_DM.
So... I'm wondering, can this file be applied to the three weeks + final two days, or is it just for the last thing?
Thanks a lot for your post, it was helpful!

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Hey, at some point I thought I saw that a fan had posted their own combined and semi-fixed version of the game as it currently stands... but I didn't download it then, and now can't find the post, and it doesn't appear to be linked in the first post.

Anyone have a link to that post?

May 15, 2022

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Plus considering his pattern of screwing around, he's been probably screwing other women over the years and having other kids from them that he doesn't know about.
MC stated that for the entire time he and Hiroko have actually been married, coming to the new school has been the first time that he's cheated on her and been with another woman. However, since that statement was made before introducing his sister and niece, I'm not sure how he considers that factor into that.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
MC stated that for the entire time he and Hiroko have actually been married, coming to the new school has been the first time that he's cheated on her and been with another woman. However, since that statement was made before introducing his sister and niece, I'm not sure how he considers that factor into that.
The only explaination could be that he "cheated" on her before marriage and for his point of view it isn't considered cheating.

Those that make sense? Not at all but it's the only possible explaination or at least the most coherent one. IMO of course

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Well, my unofficial merge is done. (the only one that will exist?)

New saves only as old saves won't work.
Speaking of saves, for some reason the saves won't save into the usual %appdata%/renpy folders for me but it may not affect you. If you want to back them up after I would recommend copying them out of the game folder if you also run into this problem.

The merge includes Day 1 through 23. You can view the changelog of the things I did below.
This has been compressed down from 22GB~ to 3GB~.
Patch content is in a separate file that has to be extracted into the game folder.

Ecchi Sensei Fan Merge Days 1-23 (3.15GB) (Windows/Linux)
Added a hotfix to address a bug that may come up. Recommended to merge with your game.
EcchiSenseiFanMerge-Hotfix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone wishes to play the specials that aren't included in this through the days (They aren't "canon" from what I remember) then the only ones you would need to download are:
Halloween Special (2020)
Fapoween Special (2019)
Lewdmas & Lewdyears Special (2018)
You can find these on the first page.
Hopefully someone can do an android port with the patch included.
It's cool that someone did what the dev should have done years ago if it wasn't for everything going wrong.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes