Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Hey everyone, I popped into the Discord to see if there was any real news about the mer-pfffft ha ha ha, damn, almost made it without laughing. Anyway, for all the people (all 2 of them) wondering about Latecomer, I have seen proof that Latecomer is no longer working on the project. He either just hangs out in the Discord or hasn't left the server.

Latecomer was the one doing the merge. He was the one that used the Gitlab.
View attachment 2523662

Two years of scamming from Latecomer and now its looking like two more years with Bluecat. The student has become the master.
"who seems to no longer be part of the team"

What? He should know if his on the team or not, right? It's literally his project... I don't even know how you type that out and send it after all this time.

Regardless, his just wasting time. That script screenshot he posted a while ago? It's utterly pointless to go back through all the text scripts to alter them to functionally work different but produces the same result, like just apply that new style to new scripts going forward so it's cleaner - not on scripts that you'll never revisit and work already.

I think in a best case scenario.. his just overthought things that just don't need to be done. I do think there are some things that should be changed which would make it "cleaner" in how some things are done, mainly on the saves side but I also don't remember this game having issues with save files breaking? Maybe it's just been so long I've forgotten though so who knows.

Anyway, my merge will definitely end up coming out before his... lol. Maybe someone should ask him about the other days that we know his already made on the art side based on leaks found in the day 22-23 files. Could even ask about that sequel he wants to do (in 1000 years :KEK:)

Jul 18, 2017
I could have done a fucking merge 100 to 1000 times in that time...! Sorry but thats all a fucking lame Exuse (and that with the memes too) to milk his patrons, everyone that still supports him must be either give a fuck ,or is completely retarded!!!
Just IMHO! But as long as the cash flows, why schould i work!!!

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Hey everyone, I popped into the Discord to see if there was any real news about the mer-pfffft ha ha ha, damn, almost made it without laughing. Anyway, for all the people (all 2 of them) wondering about Latecomer, I have seen proof that Latecomer is no longer working on the project. He either just hangs out in the Discord or hasn't left the server.

Latecomer was the one doing the merge. He was the one that used the Gitlab.
View attachment 2523662

Two years of scamming from Latecomer and now its looking like two more years with Bluecat. The student has become the master.
Well, given the fact I posted Latecomer chatting in Discord in March, I'd say there isn't bad blood between him and BC or he'd have been booted from Discord I presume. So it begs the question, why is Latecomer still active in Discord and seemingly still friends. It would support the notion of the game being abandoned, or on life support at the very least.
At any rate, it's pointless now, as the only thing being posted there are manga comics pages, hugs and face pics (game avatars) and nothing concrete nor constructive about the "merge" or development.

Reactions: Burgh917

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I'm so confused with the DL links for week 3 days 15-21. All the filenames say "d2021". Is this correct? It seems to imply only days 20-21 are included.
Yea, it's all there. And it's worth the download even if it doesn't get finished because there's a ton of content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yea, it's all there. And it's worth the download even if it doesn't get finished because there's a ton of content.
I agree its worth a play through because it did and does have great content, wish it would keep going but hope is very little now.

• Angry
Reactions: huge43 and Burgh917

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
I can understand re-working the existing weeks to clean up old mistakes, but I don't get why he wants to merge them. Wouldn't having those separations make it easier to build each new week without having to deal with the previous ones?

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I can understand re-working the existing weeks to clean up old mistakes, but I don't get why he wants to merge them. Wouldn't having those separations make it easier to build each new week without having to deal with the previous ones?
There was a vote on patreon to see what people wanted. They wanted a merge and we all know how it's going....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Maybe Skummy should come playtest the merge I made before it's released, he already works for free so surely that isn't a conflict of interest right? :WeSmart:

Thought I was done with it last week and went through a quick playtest on it to discover a bunch of issues... of course lol. It made me fix up some things and some sytems I downgraded to older versions (e.g character profiles) to make them work I ended up realizing how I could make the newer system work properly so I moved back over to that and got that working.

Old saves probably won't be compatible though.. had some issues with it so I moved on. Might revisit it after I've done a full playtest to know it "works" start to finish on a new save but I doubt something like a week 1 save would ever work because of some changes I made in those earlier days. I think renpy saves resume from the line number? Might not be fixable, no idea.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1antoniomontana

Your new here so just to let you know that if your post is the last one please do not make a new post but add to your last post.
You have 3 post in a roll that should have only been 1.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Well, my unofficial merge is done. (the only one that will exist?)

New saves only as old saves won't work.
Speaking of saves, for some reason the saves won't save into the usual %appdata%/renpy folders for me but it may not affect you. If you want to back them up after I would recommend copying them out of the game folder if you also run into this problem.

The merge includes Day 1 through 23. You can view the changelog of the things I did below.
This has been compressed down from 22GB~ to 3GB~.
Patch content is in a separate file that has to be extracted into the game folder.

(Windows/Linux)
Added a hotfix to address a bug that may come up. Recommended to merge with your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone wishes to play the specials that aren't included in this through the days (They aren't "canon" from what I remember) then the only ones you would need to download are:
Halloween Special (2020)
Fapoween Special (2019)
Lewdmas & Lewdyears Special (2018)
You can find these on the first page.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Speaking of saves, for some reason the saves won't save into the usual %appdata%/renpy folders for me but it may not affect you. If you want to back them up after I would recommend copying them out of the game folder if you also run into this problem.

The merge includes Day 1 through 23. You can view the changelog of the things I did below.
Patch content is in a separate file that has to be extracted into the game folder.

Ecchi Sensei Fan Merge Days 1-23 (3.15GB)

If anyone wishes to play the specials that aren't included in this through the days (They aren't "canon" from what I remember) then the only ones you would need to download are:
Halloween Special (2020)
Fapoween Special (2019)
Maybe BC will take your merger and pass it as his own xD

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul
May 15, 2022

Ecchi Sensei Fan Merge Days 1-23 (3.15GB) (Windows/Linux)

Halloween Special (2020)
Fapoween Special (2019)
Hey dukez, from start to finish how long did it take?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 2551156
View attachment 2551157

Another Patron leaves. By the time this merge comes out, or if it comes out, there won't be any Patrons to play it. Bluecat will have to come back to F95 and beg people to subscribe to his Patreon. (The begging part was a joke but my god I wish it could come true).
I wont play again until 12 straight months of updates come out, then I may even think about supporting again but I doubt it.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes