Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/menu/screens.rpy", line 510, in execute
  File "game/menu/screens.rpy", line 526, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 9, in execute
Exception: Could not find a ground image for imagemap.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/menu/screens.rpy", line 526, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 9, in execute
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ui.py", line 1246, in _imagemap
    ground = pick(ground, ( "ground", "idle" ), idle)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ui.py", line 1244, in pick
    raise Exception("Could not find a %s image for imagemap." % name[0])
Exception: Could not find a ground image for imagemap.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ecchi Sensei D22+23 v1.0
Mon Mar 20 23:05:54 2023

help

Lain mod is ONLY for the first week of the game

Mine works for week 2 (days 8-14)

then i have no clue if others made some for the other days

Reactions: PacoTaco

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
All that excitement that we finally were getting Yuki content and then that was the last ever update. Sigh.
I can't imagine it going over well here though with the rules, I'd imagine at a minimum it would lead to the patch not getting linked on here lol. I'm surprised it took as long as it did to go down that route since his made a comic with her before.

On an unrelated note to this, F the calendar system getting changed and translations not being done the normal way for the old system. F a few changes actually... :HideThePain:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
As I'm going through doing some translations for this calendar crap, some of which has changed and overall a manual process I have to do since the new system is different with how it handles it (to be fair, the latest updates has a fair few new approaches to things.. even if some aren't done and caused some headaches).

Thought this was funny as I was nearing the end of the translations for the calendar, you guys might enjoy this little tidbit that appears in the latest update files. :LOL:

1680608156135.png

To add on to this, it seems like he has the whole year more or less planned out, in terms of broad strokes anyway judging by the events that get put into the calendar.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I forget to check this game and came back to see it now abandoned?? what happen??
To sum it up: A lazy ass developer who is not as stupid as his Patreons are. They're still throwing money at him and he takes advantage of that literally doing nothing at all but stating some crap here and there to keep them baited...

FloppotheMech

Jan 26, 2023
I'm so confused with the DL links for week 3 days 15-21. All the filenames say "d2021". Is this correct? It seems to imply only days 20-21 are included.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Can you imagine if Bluecat had actually delivered on the promised 365 in-game days, how confusing those DLs would be with this format? Would need a degree in cryptography and coding to decipher.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Can you imagine if Bluecat had actually delivered on the promised 365 in-game days, how confusing those DLs would be with this format? Would need a degree in cryptography and coding to decipher.
it would have been one of the best VNs if he had achieved it but he got greedy and lazy.. if he had kept to a set amount of characters too.. the essentials it would have helped the task be easier

May 15, 2022
Hey everyone, I popped into the Discord to see if there was any real news about the mer-pfffft ha ha ha, damn, almost made it without laughing. Anyway, for all the people (all 2 of them) wondering about Latecomer, I have seen proof that Latecomer is no longer working on the project. He either just hangs out in the Discord or hasn't left the server.

Latecomer was the one doing the merge. He was the one that used the Gitlab.
CapturePoof.PNG

Two years of scamming from Latecomer and now its looking like two more years with Bluecat. The student has become the master.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes