Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
All that excitement that we finally were getting Yuki content and then that was the last ever update. Sigh.
I can't imagine it going over well here though with the rules, I'd imagine at a minimum it would lead to the patch not getting linked on here lol. I'm surprised it took as long as it did to go down that route since his made a comic with her before.

On an unrelated note to this, F the calendar system getting changed and translations not being done the normal way for the old system. F a few changes actually... :HideThePain:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
As I'm going through doing some translations for this calendar crap, some of which has changed and overall a manual process I have to do since the new system is different with how it handles it (to be fair, the latest updates has a fair few new approaches to things.. even if some aren't done and caused some headaches).

Thought this was funny as I was nearing the end of the translations for the calendar, you guys might enjoy this little tidbit that appears in the latest update files. :LOL:

1680608156135.png

To add on to this, it seems like he has the whole year more or less planned out, in terms of broad strokes anyway judging by the events that get put into the calendar.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I forget to check this game and came back to see it now abandoned?? what happen??
To sum it up: A lazy ass developer who is not as stupid as his Patreons are. They're still throwing money at him and he takes advantage of that literally doing nothing at all but stating some crap here and there to keep them baited...

FloppotheMech

Jan 26, 2023
I'm so confused with the DL links for week 3 days 15-21. All the filenames say "d2021". Is this correct? It seems to imply only days 20-21 are included.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Can you imagine if Bluecat had actually delivered on the promised 365 in-game days, how confusing those DLs would be with this format? Would need a degree in cryptography and coding to decipher.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Can you imagine if Bluecat had actually delivered on the promised 365 in-game days, how confusing those DLs would be with this format? Would need a degree in cryptography and coding to decipher.
it would have been one of the best VNs if he had achieved it but he got greedy and lazy.. if he had kept to a set amount of characters too.. the essentials it would have helped the task be easier

May 15, 2022
Hey everyone, I popped into the Discord to see if there was any real news about the mer-pfffft ha ha ha, damn, almost made it without laughing. Anyway, for all the people (all 2 of them) wondering about Latecomer, I have seen proof that Latecomer is no longer working on the project. He either just hangs out in the Discord or hasn't left the server.

Latecomer was the one doing the merge. He was the one that used the Gitlab.
CapturePoof.PNG

Two years of scamming from Latecomer and now its looking like two more years with Bluecat. The student has become the master.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Hey everyone, I popped into the Discord to see if there was any real news about the mer-pfffft ha ha ha, damn, almost made it without laughing. Anyway, for all the people (all 2 of them) wondering about Latecomer, I have seen proof that Latecomer is no longer working on the project. He either just hangs out in the Discord or hasn't left the server.

Latecomer was the one doing the merge. He was the one that used the Gitlab.
View attachment 2523662

Two years of scamming from Latecomer and now its looking like two more years with Bluecat. The student has become the master.
"who seems to no longer be part of the team"

What? He should know if his on the team or not, right? It's literally his project... I don't even know how you type that out and send it after all this time.

Regardless, his just wasting time. That script screenshot he posted a while ago? It's utterly pointless to go back through all the text scripts to alter them to functionally work different but produces the same result, like just apply that new style to new scripts going forward so it's cleaner - not on scripts that you'll never revisit and work already.

I think in a best case scenario.. his just overthought things that just don't need to be done. I do think there are some things that should be changed which would make it "cleaner" in how some things are done, mainly on the saves side but I also don't remember this game having issues with save files breaking? Maybe it's just been so long I've forgotten though so who knows.

Anyway, my merge will definitely end up coming out before his... lol. Maybe someone should ask him about the other days that we know his already made on the art side based on leaks found in the day 22-23 files. Could even ask about that sequel he wants to do (in 1000 years :KEK:)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes