Jun 27, 2017
Who knows maybe half life 3 will come out before the merge for this, or maybe another duke nukem game since they also take decades to make apparently.
Well maybe not new game but yeah, some fans are trying to recreate Duke Nukem Forever from 2001(it is better that 2011 version and have heart in it)

raggedsunbeam

May 7, 2020
Aha that post is a blast from the past, kind of wish Skummy wasn't banned from this thread (speculating) just to see what he would be saying about the game these days. Would be some solid entertainment value that we can't explore sadly.
Haven't checked this thread in a long time... when did Skummy get banned? I can guess why...

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
May 15, 2022
Haven't checked this thread in a long time... when did Skummy get banned? I can guess why...
Not sure if he was banned or saw that his bullshit wasn't changing peoples minds so he left. He said, multiple times, that if Bluecat can't release anything he was gonna call it quits and leave.

Since he is such a spineless jellyfish and can't say no to Bluecat and he posted multiple times that the moderators on this site warned him about his comments, I say he was banned then he fled to the Discord hugfest to be near his god.

Just a bit off topic, Babysitters just got an update. We all thought that game was dead. Maybe Ecchi Sensei will be revived. Maybe Offcuts too! Its only been 4 years! Oh!! Maybe Braindrop will actually follow through on an update for WVM since he missed the last 8 release dates in 4 months. OH!!!! I'm excited to see the dead rise again.

Last edited:

Roter

May 27, 2020
Sup, been sick as a motherfucker, out for a bit due to that and not wanting to get banned for insulting people. I see everyone's pretty pissed, yeah that sucks, so I'mma make you all WAY angrier by telling you that Bluecat obviously couldn't get done with his deadline. :3

Nah in all seriousness I can't defend shit, he said he'd have it done in a few days on 29th of April, so like, when that happens I'll let you all know? I mean I said I'd jump ship if the tag came up but, I mean, kind of a dick move to actually go through with that...

Legit ain't got no excuses, just here to spread some news that'll have all you rally around to lynch me, get you to bring up my old, nastier messages before I really came into my own on this whole thing. You know bash the fuck outta me cause that's why I'm paid to do :D

Bring on the hatred! Or not? Don't want mods after me for being a shit stirrer. You could all be chilled out for a few days, I'm getting over my being sick so might as well get back into the swing of things.

Yeah tag is up, it'll be down in a bit once he actually puts the damn game out, hurray!

Wolfen, you're right, is do be my job to come take the flak, I just literally don't have the ability to do it when I'm sick is all. Rando you are also correct, I flip flop on actually giving enough of a damn to come on here sometimes and do my job. I have integrity, and that's why I'm still here until the end, either Bluecat blatantly has been lying to my face, or I can trust my friend, who knows. We will see, till then, I'll be here to soak in all that hatred.
I hope Bluecat paid you for the enormous and permanent hit to your reputation, man.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Considering Discord is just an echo chamber of hugs, manga pics and BD and Latecomer posting ES avatar faces without words (their own emotes?), with the last month 1 "update" with the Patreon link shown being in Oct. 2022.
If they're working on the game, they sure aren't transparent or vocal about.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Considering Discord is just an echo chamber of hugs, manga pics and BD and Latecomer posting ES avatar faces without words (their own emotes?), with the last month 1 "update" with the Patreon link shown being in Oct. 2022.
If they're working on the game, they sure aren't transparent or vocal about.
I thought latecomer got booted off, wasn't that the whole point of Bluecat doing things himself / hiring that other guy to work on too?

greanessa

Mar 14, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/menu/screens.rpy", line 510, in execute
  File "game/menu/screens.rpy", line 526, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 9, in execute
Exception: Could not find a ground image for imagemap.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ui.py", line 1246, in _imagemap
    ground = pick(ground, ( "ground", "idle" ), idle)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ui.py", line 1244, in pick
    raise Exception("Could not find a %s image for imagemap." % name[0])

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ecchi Sensei D22+23 v1.0
Mon Mar 20 23:05:54 2023

help

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ui.py", line 1246, in _imagemap
    ground = pick(ground, ( "ground", "idle" ), idle)
  File "D:\Dowloands\   \------\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ui.py", line 1244, in pick
    raise Exception("Could not find a %s image for imagemap." % name[0])

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ecchi Sensei D22+23 v1.0
Mon Mar 20 23:05:54 2023

help
heh I've been seeing a lot of these lately... unrelated to this though. I'd recommend redownloading since it might be corrupted, preferably not a compressed version in case the problem originates from there. A few compressed versions of games from here lately have been broken for whatever reason.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
And here we are 10 months or so since his last release. I can't say I'm surprised at this point. It took him 2 years to get out that last release. I am pretty sure this game is dead and if not I think it should be. 2 years between releases; I mean what's the point. I just hope nobody is actually paying him for this.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes