May 15, 2022
They actually brought it up in one episode but I don't remember if they used the term.

Nevertheless it was enough to cause me a bit of a fright the first few times I saw the term here. :eek:
They didn't use the term "wincest". Dean was reading online and says "There are Sam girls and Dean girls and whats a slash fan". Sam then replies "As in Sam slash Dean, together". They never say wincest.

I've watched Supernatural. . . .a lot.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
They didn't use the term "wincest". Dean was reading online and says "There are Sam girls and Dean girls and whats a slash fan". Sam then replies "As in Sam slash Dean, together". They never say wincest.

I didn't think so. But I'm thinking of an episode with Chuck or whatever, the guy who wrote the books. Though I think it was the chick who had a crush on him that brought it up, and in a pervy way. Basically like someone who would fit right in here.

Could be mis-remembering though.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
We should have a bet to see which one will get updated first.

Offcuts version 0.4 or Ecchi Sensei merge.
Dollar store Chuck De Nomolos of the wef will rule the world before either makes another update.

At least they will own nothing as well, and I will be happy (about thst)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I didn't think so. But I'm thinking of an episode with Chuck or whatever, the guy who wrote the books. Though I think it was the chick who had a crush on him that brought it up, and in a pervy way. Basically like someone who would fit right in here.

Could be mis-remembering though.
Though the word was common among slash fiction fans, I would think it would have been too controversial to say the actual term in show. Saying slash fans told enough.

I reminded of how, in the novelization of Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Kirk is basically thinking of the original modern slash fiction, K/S pairings. In it, Kirk was thinking that he has nothing against such things, but his attraction to women was too strong for that to have ever happened. I smiled, perhaps laughed when I read that.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Who knows maybe half life 3 will come out before the merge for this, or maybe another duke nukem game since they also take decades to make apparently.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Hey so I noticed you think you could do better, and that's great, truly, but this project already has an excellent manager attached to it. As well as some stellar coders on Blue's team, who are dedicating their time to making sure they can build a proper game the right way.

As a project manager you should already have realized that its better to take it slow on this stuff, when its the first a company has ever produced, to make sure as many kinks as possible are worked out, for (1)the benefit of the consumer. I happen to be one of those consumers that has watched this evolve from the first days of Blue on his own, to now when he has a (2)proper team of veterans helping him to make an excellent and (hopefully) bug-free game.

While your input is indeed appealing, the fact that you offer only dithering remarks about a semantics point, well it just really rings of an armchair developer. The team is doing fine, we're all okay with how this has been developing because Blue and his coders are actually one of the most consistent, and scandal free creators in the adult game development community. So this is one project where I am most certainly putting my money where my mouth is when I say, (3)not only am I an upper tier supporter of Bluecat, I am as well impressed with the organization skills of the development team.

But hey, just a business cat, though the other game developers, content creators, project managers, and coders who are fellow patrons tend to agree with me. Still you really should become a project manager for lease for smaller developers, fi you can whip more of them into shape that are doing poorly for a bit fo side cash that could be helpful to us all.
Ah the memories. Post from three yrs ago from the PR man himself yet here we are today.

1) The benefits! Technically true. Not many kinks to work out since there is no game to have kinks in.

2) Veterans, and this is what they've produced so far? Amazing!

3) Must be nice to have such disposable income to throw it at the money pit that is this game. The organizational skills required to produce nothing. Show nothing and say nothing about the development really is impressive. /s

Just came here to kick the dead horse a little bit. Was bored. Moving along now.

May 15, 2022
Ah the memories. Post from three yrs ago from the PR man himself yet here we are today.

1) The benefits! Technically true. Not many kinks to work out since there is no game to have kinks in.

2) Veterans, and this is what they've produced so far? Amazing!

3) Must be nice to have such disposable income to throw it at the money pit that is this game. The organizational skills required to produce nothing. Show nothing and say nothing about the development really is impressive. /s

Just came here to kick the dead horse a little bit. Was bored. Moving along now.
4: this project already has an excellent manager attached to it. As well as some stellar coders on Blue's team. (That same project manager that is also the main coder and main translator? The same one that Bluecat fired or put him on the bench in July 2022? The same one that he also threw under the bus in the same post? The one that strung people along for 2 years with his incompetence? If this is steller and excellent than my high school guidance counselor can suck my dick because I'm godlike)

Also bored.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes