Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
And here we are 10 months or so since his last release. I can't say I'm surprised at this point. It took him 2 years to get out that last release. I am pretty sure this game is dead and if not I think it should be. 2 years between releases; I mean what's the point. I just hope nobody is actually paying him for this.

May 15, 2022
And here we are 10 months or so since his last release. I can't say I'm surprised at this point. It took him 2 years to get out that last release. I am pretty sure this game is dead and if not I think it should be. 2 years between releases; I mean what's the point. I just hope nobody is actually paying him for this.
Keep hoping.
Captureretards.PNG

I did check out graphtreon. I looked at the end of each month and he is losing anywhere from 20-40 per month. Pretty soon the people that grow tired of paying for nothing will be gone and all that will left is the retards that pay 10$ per month to see Bluecat post a cat face emoji.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Good. Bluecat's patrons must learn that they've been conned.
It's why I abhor those types of support sites. For "donations", absolving all accountability from content creators and enabling such abuse of the system.
Put in a little effort, bait the hook and let the support flounder while you rake in money. Some devs work and deserve the money while others milk and con their supporters. Bluecat has proven he doesn't deserve it.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool others the same way, shame I can't throw a brick at your face".

Arnau_R69

Oct 3, 2022
How does this work?
Like I need to download all the previous week's or if I downloaded the latest the others are included?

May 15, 2022
How does this work?
Like I need to download all the previous week's or if I downloaded the latest the others are included?
You have to download each week. Do not merge weeks.

If you want the dark mind patch here is the ones to download:

Week 1 is Week 1 Final
Week 2 is Day 8-14 Final Release
Week 3 is Day 20-21 Final
Week 4 is Day 22-23 Final

Please rate your experience with this forum member with a number from 1-5 with 1 being the worst and 5 being the best.

Last edited:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Yeah I made a merge a while back, wasn't "perfect" but it worked. Actually went looking for it recently since I felt like adding in the latest content too it, but I didn't have it anymore lol. Can't remember what exactly didn't work on my merge before, I know there was an issue with a passcode I bypassed back then but I can't remember if I had a problem with the phone system before?

Reason I mention this is that I figured since it didn't take me that long before maybe I'll just do it again? So I started, moved it all into the latest renpy version and phone system was broken since python3 changed some things so the phone code doesn't work properly. So I moved it to an older renpy where the code works, phone system works on the latest content but not older stuff, seems like the phone code changed a bit in the latest update so I'd have to convert how it handles it to the newer approach.

There's a few more things I'd probably change, or rather improve if it's easy enough to retroactively change but in the end if I end up finishing it & releasing it then it won't have the bypass and stuff I did before, I'll figure it out and hopefully improve some parts. Also the "patch" content I'll have to make into a separate file this time. Maybe I'll even chuck a log on the main screen to identify it as a fan-merge :ROFLMAO:.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah I made a merge a while back, wasn't "perfect" but it worked. Actually went looking for it recently since I felt like adding in the latest content too it, but I didn't have it anymore lol. Can't remember what exactly didn't work on my merge before, I know there was an issue with a passcode I bypassed back then but I can't remember if I had a problem with the phone system before?

Reason I mention this is that I figured since it didn't take me that long before maybe I'll just do it again? So I started, moved it all into the latest renpy version and phone system was broken since python3 changed some things so the phone code doesn't work properly. So I moved it to an older renpy where the code works, phone system works on the latest content but not older stuff, seems like the phone code changed a bit in the latest update so I'd have to convert how it handles it to the newer approach.

There's a few more things I'd probably change, or rather improve if it's easy enough to retroactively change but in the end if I end up finishing it & releasing it then it won't have the bypass and stuff I did before, I'll figure it out and hopefully improve some parts. Also the "patch" content I'll have to make into a separate file this time. Maybe I'll even chuck a log on the main screen to identify it as a fan-merge :ROFLMAO:.
I'm calling it now. BC will come here. Take it. Wrap it in a little bow and say they finally finished the merge with the same exact bugs you pointed out lol. I wouldn't post anything here. I know you're capable of doing the merge because I seen the first one you did but giving BC anything is kinda bleh to me. You could always charge BC for your services though. :ROFLMAO:

May 15, 2022

No! Stop! Anyone that works on the merge becomes so unbelievably retarded that all they are able to do is post cat emojis. Think about your future!

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah I made a merge a while back, wasn't "perfect" but it worked. Actually went looking for it recently since I felt like adding in the latest content too it, but I didn't have it anymore lol.
Screenshot (7).png

I still have it saved in my Mega, 8.75GB. I'll send you the link. If anyone wants a link I'll happily shoot them a message.

Edit: It's just been pointed out this was actually Rexeit's compilation, not the merge by Dukez. My mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dukez

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I'm calling it now. BC will come here. Take it. Wrap it in a little bow and say they finally finished the merge with the same exact bugs you pointed out lol. I wouldn't post anything here. I know you're capable of doing the merge because I seen the first one you did but giving BC anything is kinda bleh to me. You could always charge BC for your services though. :ROFLMAO:
Funny enough this is why a while back I considered putting it into a different engine, be that unreal, godot etc which I did explore and experiment with for a while to be honest just to spite bluecat if I did release it lol. The visual novel framework packs for these aren't really that good or had issues (One in Godot for example was just broken for me which I had the most hope in), Unity ones are all paid and I wasn't going to spend money. A free one for Unreal engine was alright which I worked the most with since I'm more familiar with how to use the engine but still required heavy modification which I did, but that was still far away from being complete since it would need some things completely remade although I never looked into seeing if there were other systems I could import and modify to quicken that process.

/shrug

I'd still like to do it one of those engines but eh, if I do it and he steals it then it is what it is. I'm still waiting to hear what exactly they have to change in renpy's source code for their save system :KEK:.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Well I have the base version (not patched) version basically done currently outside a couple things I want to try and change/add before I move on to figuring out implementing the patch properly as an optional thing this time.

While I was looking through the code though... I want to point out that BlueCat (or whoever works on it) has definitely done some work, specifically in the last release since I can see they've gone back to start converting the old phone messages method into the newer one. This saved me the trouble since I was going to do the exact same thing they had here, so it became a lot faster to hook it up correctly.

This is neat and all, but I just casually want to point out that there is references to BlueCat being THREE DAYS ahead of what's been released so far since there is animation sequences dating the very files themselves. I'll even provide a picture of this, and since it's three days ahead I guess I can see exactly what characters would be getting animated in the future :sneaky:

Screenshot 2023-03-28 004613.png

Since this release was like 9 months ago, he must've at least been two full days ahead in terms of creating the pictures themselves so I still cannot understand why there hasn't at least been another singular release containing 1-2 days? I'm sure we can speculate on why... but this is as much proof as we're going to get that there's unreleased work.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Well I have the base version (not patched) version basically done currently outside a couple things I want to try and change/add before I move on to figuring out implementing the patch properly as an optional thing this time.

While I was looking through the code though... I want to point out that BlueCat (or whoever works on it) has definitely done some work, specifically in the last release since I can see they've gone back to start converting the old phone messages method into the newer one. This saved me the trouble since I was going to do the exact same thing they had here, so it became a lot faster to hook it up correctly.

This is neat and all, but I just casually want to point out that there is references to BlueCat being THREE DAYS ahead of what's been released so far since there is animation sequences dating the very files themselves. I'll even provide a picture of this, and since it's three days ahead I guess I can see exactly what characters would be getting animated in the future :sneaky:

View attachment 2498640

Since this release was like 9 months ago, he must've at least been two full days ahead in terms of creating the pictures themselves so I still cannot understand why there hasn't at least been another singular release containing 1-2 days? I'm sure we can speculate on why... but this is as much proof as we're going to get that there's unreleased work.
The amount of work he has been doing in these two years is an imaginary number - because honestly the levels of copium required to expect anything at all is beyond my comprehension...

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes