wolfkingboy

May 31, 2018
Chapter 3 V2 (Day 5) is riddled with immense errors. It's impossible to load saves for example. game refuses to progress past the Noro area for day 5 due to the Phone being reenabled for some strange reason. Just outright broken to a ridiculous extent.

Reactions: jack brisen

Oct 9, 2017
Chapter 3 V2 (Day 5) is riddled with immense errors. It's impossible to load saves for example. game refuses to progress past the Noro area for day 5 due to the Phone being reenabled for some strange reason. Just outright broken to a ridiculous extent.
save your last scene b4 the error came up and try to restart the game and load your save game...

Oct 9, 2017

Ecchi Sensei Week 1 - Status Report No. 17:

Helloooo~

This is the last status report for Week 1. There won't be any more.
In this last report, as announced last week, you get further info on the final release and also some info on how things are going to proceed in the future.

There are many different rumors regarding on how long Ecchi Sensei is going to be and how many characters the game will feature.
Here I want to make a public statement to define what my goals are so that this speculation can stop.

Ecchi Sensei will contain 365 ingame days. Then it's over but it will be continued directly afterwards. There is definitely going to be a sequel to Ecchi Sensei that starts where the first part ends. My goal is to create the biggest and longest visual novel of all time, and after the first 365 days that goal will have been reached easily.

Days 1-7 contained 1 ingame day per update. The speed is increased a bit in Week 2 and so the next three updates will be the following ones: Day8+9, Day 10+11, and Day 12, 13, & 14.

In the future you will get to see an increasing amount of ingame days per update and the final release of Day 365 will be at the end of 2021 at the latest.
In Ecchi Sensei, there are more characters that have an individual story than in other games, and many people like that but others are concerned because it results in less screentime for the individual characters. To combat that and to continue trying to make all players happy I thought of a way to customize Ecchi Sensei even more so that everyone of you can decide how much time to spend with which person.

For that reason, starting with the end of Week 2 or the beginning of Week 3, during business days (Monday - Friday) you as the player can decide what to do in the evening.
Thus, Ecchi Sensei will have sandbox content, but not in the classic way with constant repetitions of scenes or constant clicking or needing to farm money or other things.

As for how the evenings work, you have action points then you can use to spend time with your favorite characters. You will see a map with different locations and the ladies that are available there.
For instance, let's say it's Monday and Tomoe is available, then you click on Tomoe and spend time with her and you've got two remaining action points that you can invest into others.

The trick about this is as follows... I have repeatedly said that Ecchi Sensei contains main routes as well as character-specific routes.
The main routes govern everything but the sandbox content and character routes are mostly relevant for the sandbox. That means that the main story won't change depending on whether you visited Tomoe on Monday or not. If you see Tomoe again on Tuesday, she might discuss the previous day's events with you but the events of the previous day's sandbox don't have any effects on any main route.

To put it simply:

Monday evening (sandbox):
Sex with Tomoe
Tuesday noon: Tomoe discusses yesterday's events with (just) you.
-------------
Monday evening (sandbox): Didn't visit Tomoe
Tuesday noon: No discussion about yesterday's events because you didn't visit Tomoe.

That means that next to the main routes, there are these character routes that are there mostly so that you can spend more time with specific persons, do naughty things with them, and learn more about them.

In the future, that means you have a lot more choice regarding what persons you want to spend more and less time with.

If you don't like the available choices, you can just stay at home with the family and spend time with them or just skip the sandbox sections.

Alright, so much to that. I hope both of these things are now settled for good. There will be more newly appearing young ladies but it's not a big number.
I don't want to stick to a particular number but it's definitely not going to be above 100.

Alriiight, let's go back to Week 1 and the Final release. After discussing it with my loyal team members, Week 1 will be released by August 11.

Then Latecomer will start working on Day 8+9 while I create the first images for Day 10+11.

Another important piece of information to close off the last status report:
There are going to be "merges" in the future as well
. The next merge is going to be "Month 1", containing all previous updates in one big download. But... and that is very important... the future merges won't take longer than 1 update.

For Week 1, I wanted to create a base with new features that are essential to enjoying the game in my opinion. The next merges won't contain any new grand features that take a lot of itme to implement and so, other than text optimizations, script and performance improvements, there won't be anything new that could cause delays.
That time-consuming work on Week 1 has cost us a lot of energy and I don't want to do something like that again but it was necessary. For the future merges, it won't be, like I said, because we have created a great base to work with. Thus, we will resume releasing 1 update per month in the future and then you can look forward to your monthly dose of Ecchi Sensei again.

That being said, in the name of all of my colleagues, I thank you for the great support we got so far and we hope you continue enjoying Ecchi Sensei.

So long,
Blue

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Would be nice to get these updates also in SubscribeStar, I know there is not many subscribers yet but still.

Reactions: TheBlub

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017

Ecchi Sensei Week 1 - Status Report No. 17:

Helloooo~

This is the last status report for Week 1. There won't be any more.
In this last report, as announced last week, you get further info on the final release and also some info on how things are going to proceed in the future.

There are many different rumors regarding on how long Ecchi Sensei is going to be and how many characters the game will feature.
Here I want to make a public statement to define what my goals are so that this speculation can stop.

Ecchi Sensei will contain 365 ingame days. Then it's over but it will be continued directly afterwards. There is definitely going to be a sequel to Ecchi Sensei that starts where the first part ends. My goal is to create the biggest and longest visual novel of all time, and after the first 365 days that goal will have been reached easily.

Days 1-7 contained 1 ingame day per update. The speed is increased a bit in Week 2 and so the next three updates will be the following ones: Day8+9, Day 10+11, and Day 12, 13, & 14.

In the future you will get to see an increasing amount of ingame days per update and the final release of Day 365 will be at the end of 2021 at the latest.
In Ecchi Sensei, there are more characters that have an individual story than in other games, and many people like that but others are concerned because it results in less screentime for the individual characters. To combat that and to continue trying to make all players happy I thought of a way to customize Ecchi Sensei even more so that everyone of you can decide how much time to spend with which person.

For that reason, starting with the end of Week 2 or the beginning of Week 3, during business days (Monday - Friday) you as the player can decide what to do in the evening.
Thus, Ecchi Sensei will have sandbox content, but not in the classic way with constant repetitions of scenes or constant clicking or needing to farm money or other things.

As for how the evenings work, you have action points then you can use to spend time with your favorite characters. You will see a map with different locations and the ladies that are available there.
For instance, let's say it's Monday and Tomoe is available, then you click on Tomoe and spend time with her and you've got two remaining action points that you can invest into others.

The trick about this is as follows... I have repeatedly said that Ecchi Sensei contains main routes as well as character-specific routes.
The main routes govern everything but the sandbox content and character routes are mostly relevant for the sandbox. That means that the main story won't change depending on whether you visited Tomoe on Monday or not. If you see Tomoe again on Tuesday, she might discuss the previous day's events with you but the events of the previous day's sandbox don't have any effects on any main route.

To put it simply:

Monday evening (sandbox):
Sex with Tomoe
Tuesday noon: Tomoe discusses yesterday's events with (just) you.
-------------
Monday evening (sandbox): Didn't visit Tomoe
Tuesday noon: No discussion about yesterday's events because you didn't visit Tomoe.

That means that next to the main routes, there are these character routes that are there mostly so that you can spend more time with specific persons, do naughty things with them, and learn more about them.

In the future, that means you have a lot more choice regarding what persons you want to spend more and less time with.

If you don't like the available choices, you can just stay at home with the family and spend time with them or just skip the sandbox sections.

Alright, so much to that. I hope both of these things are now settled for good. There will be more newly appearing young ladies but it's not a big number.
I don't want to stick to a particular number but it's definitely not going to be above 100.

Alriiight, let's go back to Week 1 and the Final release. After discussing it with my loyal team members, Week 1 will be released by August 11.

Then Latecomer will start working on Day 8+9 while I create the first images for Day 10+11.

Another important piece of information to close off the last status report:
There are going to be "merges" in the future as well
. The next merge is going to be "Month 1", containing all previous updates in one big download. But... and that is very important... the future merges won't take longer than 1 update.

For Week 1, I wanted to create a base with new features that are essential to enjoying the game in my opinion. The next merges won't contain any new grand features that take a lot of itme to implement and so, other than text optimizations, script and performance improvements, there won't be anything new that could cause delays.
That time-consuming work on Week 1 has cost us a lot of energy and I don't want to do something like that again but it was necessary. For the future merges, it won't be, like I said, because we have created a great base to work with. Thus, we will resume releasing 1 update per month in the future and then you can look forward to your monthly dose of Ecchi Sensei again.

That being said, in the name of all of my colleagues, I thank you for the great support we got so far and we hope you continue enjoying Ecchi Sensei.

So long,
Blue
365 ingame days?! damn... that´s a big dream but if the quality stays about the same i highly doubt anyone would hate the idea of that much content.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm curious whether they'll be additional scenes in the game in W1 or are they kept intact?

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
365 ingame days?! damn... that´s a big dream but if the quality stays about the same i highly doubt anyone would hate the idea of that much content.
The final goal of having 356 ingame days did Blue Cat mentioned already a long time ago ;)

Also can't wait to play the "new" week 1 (again).

There's a little question I have. I always thought I'm good at math (I'm doing tutoring, so I should be good ^^). But I Can't solve this task:

356 days or ~52 weeks
for week 1 he needed 1 month per day.
In the last status report he mentioned, that he will speed this up starting at week two.
He also said, that there will be one update per month.
So: 3 updates per ingame week means there will be one new ingame week every three real time months.
That's ok. But then he also said, that it will take max until end of 2021 and then he will finish his game.
Rest of 2019 plus 2020 and 2021 equals to (5+12+12) 29 Months.
If I counted right then this will be all together just ~10 or 11 weeks.

So when blue Cat wants to achieve this goal he has to speed up his output by 5 or more times to the actual amount.
Or did I get there something wrong?

Just beeing curious if someone knows more about it.

Sep 11, 2018
if anyone will ever reach such achievement, its him
I can see it happening. I just hope he does not pull something like you get to day 250 and he just starts killing characters off that you have spent all this time loving and romancing or go all Stephen king on use.

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
The final goal of having 356 ingame days did Blue Cat mentioned already a long time ago ;)

Also can't wait to play the "new" week 1 (again).

There's a little question I have. I always thought I'm good at math (I'm doing tutoring, so I should be good ^^). But I Can't solve this task:

356 days or ~52 weeks
for week 1 he needed 1 month per day.
In the last status report he mentioned, that he will speed this up starting at week two.
He also said, that there will be one update per month.
So: 3 updates per ingame week means there will be one new ingame week every three real time months.
That's ok. But then he also said, that it will take max until end of 2021 and then he will finish his game.
Rest of 2019 plus 2020 and 2021 equals to (5+12+12) 29 Months.
If I counted right then this will be all together just ~10 or 11 weeks.

So when blue Cat wants to achieve this goal he has to speed up his output by 5 or more times to the actual amount.
Or did I get there something wrong?

Just beeing curious if someone knows more about it.
It's simple, next week will have 3 updates (8+9, 10-11, 12-14) just as you said, but the following updates will include the whole 7 days in them. at least, that what Blue told someone when they asked him similar question.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-7-v2-bluecat.14927/post-1734134

Reactions: Benji13
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes