Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I would never have noticed that. Thank you.
you could have also used the search feature cause that exact same problem was had by like 100 people and it has been answered that many times as well. i hazard to guess you was lazy and was hoping some nice person like DV would just pop on here and tell you how to do it. Well congratz your laziness worked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
you could have also used the search feature cause that exact same problem was had by like 100 people and it has been answered that many times as well. i hazard to guess you was lazy and was hoping some nice person like DV would just pop on here and tell you how to do it. Well congratz your laziness worked.
No need to be rude just help if you can and not let your mind take over your fingers.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
That was an unnecessarily nasty thing to say. I mean, assumptions can never be wrong, right? :rolleyes:

Reactions: HunterSeeker

kuro225

Jun 2, 2019
So yes i've tried searching for a fix but none of what I tried worked so i'm just going to post this and ask if anyone knows how to fix this issue, I can get my save to load from day 2 but when I try to save and load the game it just crashes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
I love this game. I've been supporting it for a while now. It's definitely one of those games that deserve every support. It already contains more content than some "finished titles", and we are only in week one. Furthermore, the game is really well written. And our Sensei is one of my favourite MC's. I don't like the look of some girls very much, but others i like even better. Since the game contains so many characters, there should be something for everyone. if I have interpreted the post on patreon correctly, then it will probably be possible in the future to concentrate more on certain characters. But before I digress now, I wanted to hear your opinion about a certain character (Attention, Spoiler Warning)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I love this game. I've been supporting it for a while now. It's definitely one of those games that deserve every support. It already contains more content than some "finished titles", and we are only in week one. Furthermore, the game is really well written. And our Sensei is one of my favourite MC's. I don't like the look of some girls very much, but others i like even better. Since the game contains so many characters, there should be something for everyone. if I have interpreted the post on patreon correctly, then it will probably be possible in the future to concentrate more on certain characters. But before I digress now, I wanted to hear your opinion about a certain character (Attention, Spoiler Warning)

First off Fuyu is mine mine mine :p Second i agree with what you said about this dev deserving every support. And that is already contains more content then alot of other finished titles. Third Fuyu is mine mine mine. fourth yes she is dangerous being the daughter of a Yakuza boss duh lol and did you see that fight with Tomoe in the dojo? 5th Fuyu is .... you get the point lol. just look at my avatar and one of my Sigs lol.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
If I enter dark mind cheat code on the first day, will it propagate to other days? (assuming I am playing version after version)?

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
If I enter dark mind cheat code on the first day, will it propagate to other days? (assuming I am playing version after version)?
You could also simply install the patch and under preferences (at least I think it was there) turn the "Dark Mind Mode" on or off. So you can also skip certain events, which you may not like, by switching off the mode before the event, and then switching it on again.
In other words, if you activate the mode, it will remain active until you deactivate it in the settings. Of course the dark mind patch has to be installed.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
You could also simply install the patch and under preferences (at least I think it was there) turn the "Dark Mind Mode" on or off. So you can also skip certain events, which you may not like, by switching off the mode before the event, and then switching it on again.
In other words, if you activate the mode, it will remain active until you deactivate it in the settings. Of course the dark mind patch has to be installed.
Oh! So the patch has to be installed in any case?

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
Oh! So the patch has to be installed in any case?
Well, I've never used a "cheat code" before, but simply installed the patch for each version/chapter and then switched the DM mode on or off under preferences. Another possibility would be this mod here https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-lains-walkthrough-scene-gallery-mod.25300/
With the mod the dark mind mode is automatically activated, but I don't think you can switch it off anymore.

EDIT: I just checked again. After you have installed the Dark Mind Patch, the option "Cheatmenu" should appear in the main menu. There you can switch the dark mind mode on and off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chucke1992

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I see...Well, I tried day 1 & 2, but guess I'll wait for a full week as partial downloads are kinda annoying (not to mention missing mega link for days 3 and 4).

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes