Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
it's right there in Status Report 17

"In the future you will get to see an increasing amount of ingame days per update and the final release of Day 365 will be at the end of 2021 at the latest."
It's simple, next week will have 3 updates (8+9, 10-11, 12-14) just as you said, but the following updates will include the whole 7 days in them. at least, that what Blue told someone when they asked him similar question.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-7-v2-bluecat.14927/post-1734134
If he expects to finish by 2021, the updates will have to cover at least two weeks each.
He will get to releasing full months at a time.
Thanks for the Link, BloodyFace.

That's what I thought. But also feared.
It's good that he now have more time to spend in ES and people to help him doing everything. But if he want to add one week or month per update, then he would need a lot more people, if he wants to have the same amount of events per update. Because that's what I fear. He will focus on the main-events and add here and there some for the sandbox-events.
If he wants to add a month in an update and an update is published every month, that means he has to make an ingame day every real life game. And that sounds nearly impossible, because he needed a month for a day until now. Either the amount of content will go down massively or he must hire a whole team to help him.

There is just to wait and see, what future will bring. As long as he can hold his standards (or increase them), I will be a loyal fan. Even if the amount of content goes down (per ingame week, not per update I hope ;) )

Reactions: GbolnHunter

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for the Link, BloodyFace.

That's what I thought. But also feared.
It's good that he now have more time to spend in ES and people to help him doing everything. But if he want to add one week or month per update, then he would need a lot more people, if he wants to have the same amount of events per update. Because that's what I fear. He will focus on the main-events and add here and there some for the sandbox-events.
If he wants to add a month in an update and an update is published every month, that means he has to make an ingame day every real life game. And that sounds nearly impossible, because he needed a month for a day until now. Either the amount of content will go down massively or he must hire a whole team to help him.

There is just to wait and see, what future will bring. As long as he can hold his standards (or increase them), I will be a loyal fan. Even if the amount of content goes down (per ingame week, not per update I hope ;) )
The amount of content per update will stay the same. The only difference is the amount of in-game time that passes.

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
The amount of content per update will stay the same. The only difference is the amount of in-game time that passes.
Exactly, this conversation has been had before. For example: Instead of cramming 40 events into one day you can have 10 each day for four days, giving a 4x increase in how many days pass per update. Don't worry, you can be sure he's planned this well.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I have a very bad feeling about those "sandbox events". Usually just a source of errors and bugs when you are trying to unlock events that still are in progress.

I remember a lot of games that were too ambitious and finished abandoned, with developers unable to follow a complex story or simple not enough motivated to continue with same project. That kind of advanced news about how long and complex game has gonna to become better should be avoided. Time should tell.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Yea I personally hate sandbox in 90% of those games, even when there is no grinding or similiar involved at all, I just can't be bothered clicking around to find the room where people are, with events that I haven't seen yet, etc.

But I have faith in Bluecat that his sandbox will belong to the 10% that I don't mind.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
OMG! It took me forever to find #2,407 , which has the screenshot I needed to know how to proceed to Chapter 2. Finally, finally got the load saved game to work and start the next chapter.
or you can now wait till August 11th or a couple days after cause the Full week 1 will be released. But ES is so good i would play it now and then play it again then.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
There will be many different versions of week 1 available. For example lower image quality to reduce the size, or slightly lowered image quality + removal of audio files etc etc.

Details are in one of the status reports

Reactions: darlic

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Impossible to play day 3&4.
Must be the only game ever to have executed chapter progression this way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Impossible to play day 3&4.
Must be the only game ever to have executed chapter progression this way.
Just wait till Aug 11 and we will have the full 1st week to play with a lot of changes.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes