Ammon1511

May 19, 2017
"to admin> :) im not PC noob but the chaos about how to install this game main+ pathes got me :) you can delete this" 7767 Man, its time to update the FAQ and give a chance to others to install this game. Right now i dont know the order and any new user will be in great confusion about how to patch and use different episodes with diffrent weeks.. RIght now i want to install and play the game and not looking in 600 pages for random good info.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
whit the game complete, why not a FULL version (including specials)?
The game is not even close to complete. The next big merge will be Month 1, the plan is to have a full year of in game days. Final refers to the the final build versus the alpha and beta builds which often also get leaked here.

Reactions: Ammon1511

Ammon1511

May 19, 2017
Thx mate for clear answer, i hope the dev 1 post or the FAQ will be updates as well, fallowing the game future path. Right now i have no clue how to combine the 8 parts of the game and go to "last week"...

Reactions: pgm_01

hostrelok

Aug 24, 2018
The game is not even close to complete. The next big merge will be Month 1, the plan is to have a full year of in game days. Final refers to the the final build versus the alpha and beta builds which often also get leaked here.
A full year? HOLY NUTBALLS. If he actually completes it that would be insane!

Reactions: Repuci

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I wonder how hes gonna pull off a month one anyway - wont it be absolutely massive a download as in reason most bigger games are broken up into parts anyway as you just don't get 12 GBs games on likes of Mega etc lol. I finished week 2 and am waiting for Week 3 to be complete or more than likely if it does happen ill download month 1 instead but ive no idea how hes gonna go about it. Still week one im sure when he goes back to to it will be of significantly smaller size like week 2 was comparatively so I might be exaggerating somewhat. Likely a case the dev learned as he went along how to better compress the content to more manageable sizes despite adding more and more content and features to the base game (and of course month 1 is supposed to update the things like profile cards and gallery to be fully up to date as of course they were not a priority for broken up releases)

Ambrose2112

Apr 29, 2019
Any eta on an actual Android update? Before you point to the broken link, the last "official" was day 8+9 as far as I can find. Spear made a port, but it's buggy. Would actually like to catch up and play sometime...

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Full year? Doubt. It would take too much time to finish.

Then again if it pays a lot...

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
its for him a work of passion and what people donate or subscribe to him is bonus to him.
thats why he upload all his content is weeks / chapters to keep the size down, and is maby thinking of making each month a full chapter but he is not sure yet.

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
can someone explain to me how I combine my week 1 saves with week 2?
are we supposed to play week 2 as a completely different game or is their a way to combine the files. If there is a method to combine files can someone explain it step by step.
but if the weeks are completely different "games" then doesn't that mean our pathways we did in week 1 would be different?

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
can someone explain to me how I combine my week 1 saves with week 2?
are we supposed to play week 2 as a completely different game or is their a way to combine the files. If there is a method to combine files can someone explain it step by step.
but if the weeks are completely different "games" then doesn't that mean our pathways we did in week 1 would be different?
week 2 should automatically detect saves from week 1, if it doesnt you can manually copy the saves from week 1 to the week 2 folder. gamefoldername/game/saves. dont merge anything from different weeks.

leeyaoyao

Oct 16, 2017
have ALL 2+3 Week PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
Someone asks me a question, I downloaded the latest version of the game, but it starts on the 15th, are the days separated by different versions or are they in the same game?

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
week 2 should automatically detect saves from week 1, if it doesnt you can manually copy the saves from week 1 to the week 2 folder. gamefoldername/game/saves. dont merge anything from different weeks.
TYSM I really appreciate it
do you know what happens if I just week 2 without any week 1 saves?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
TYSM I really appreciate it
do you know what happens if I just week 2 without any week 1 saves?
Since they are "stand alone" you can play any of the later versions without a previous version save, you'll just have some "default" choices for decisions that were made in previous versions (character path type stuff; dom/sub love/curruption etc). Also, the next update will be the "end of the first month" and after that BC will be putting everything together in a "month 1" version.

Reactions: Wangerdanger
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes