JerryCanDoIt

Jun 13, 2019
Nanami sniffing you is hot as fuck, never knew I had that as a fetish, can't find it anywhere else :(

When will Nanami have more content? <3

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Let's hope BlueCat changes to different software for ES 2, one that is capable of using graphics that is worthy of the story he wants to tell.
What do you mean? This uses Ren'Py, which can display whatever graphics the dev wants.
week 1 on mac. I did the mac fix and the game opens but immediately closes. Help pls
Did you do the xattr thing?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
way to many girls,im still in first week and dont even remember their names anymore... i love this game
You've not met half of them yet lol. Good thing is they at least are kept in groups so you soon associate certain characters with the clubs or classes they are in. Fair to say though most of the screentime will go to the family or those who are closest friends with them but it does start to slow down the number being added come week 3 and youll get to know the nucleus of them by sight (impressive how many are so different looking from one another in this).

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Its an astounding stress test of just how much in characterization and detail you can cram into one game, even the minor characters have their own interesting plot points that will take possibly weeks of in game time to even get into, it feels very real and very much like the world is full of people with their own lives and backstories.

And literally all of the women want to fuck Matsu, hell I want to fuck Matsu

elucian

Mar 4, 2020
hello just finished week 2 and when i go to download week 3 it says day 18+19 final does this include day 15 and so on??

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes