dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
So i just downloaded Week 1 and 2 and applied their respective DM Patches, but I have one question before I start.

Since both Weeks are separate Downloads do my choices in Week 1 actually matter in any way for Week 2?
AFAIK you should make a save at the end of Week 1 and copy and paste the save file into the week 2

Reactions: Niforan

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
AFAIK you should make a save at the end of Week 1 and copy and paste the save file into the week 2
And I think for the final versions they got the game name straightened out so all of your saves from week 1 should just be there for week 2 from the appdata folder on Windows. The early test releases did not handle saves moving forward but I have had no problem with the final versions, week 1 to week 2, and now week 2 to day 18-19 (which includes day 15-17!).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And I think for the final versions they got the game name straightened out so all of your saves from week 1 should just be there for week 2 from the appdata folder on Windows. The early test releases did not handle saves moving forward but I have had no problem with the final versions, week 1 to week 2, and now week 2 to day 18-19 (which includes day 15-17!).
Will we need to start an entirely new game when Month 1 comes out?

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Hi Guys/Girls, Can anyone give me ideas on a good game to play? I prefer with tags like incest, trans, etc. for example
261483_daughters2.gif 346099_gatesm-fan2.gif 453334_wvm-02.gif

But please "NO SANDBOX" I love an ongoing story

Aering

Apr 10, 2019
so yea..i started late with this game..could som1 hook me up with the password to the door lock at the end of day 3 please? or is that door not meant to be open at that time?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
so yea..i started late with this game..could som1 hook me up with the password to the door lock at the end of day 3 please? or is that door not meant to be open at that time?
Try the search feature. This has been asked and answer a bajillion times.

Spuk968

Jan 12, 2020
Don’t worry… At the time you are supposed to open the door you will receive the password. But you could also read the FAQ… ;)

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
If you're talking about the door in the basement, it comes up later on in the game

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Don't even need the search feature. There is a FAQ linked in the OP that has your answer and you don't actually get in the room until week 3.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hello, how do I add the Week 1 Final patch to the full game of Week 1? Thank you!
Patch Instructions
Follow the "README.txt" instructions

**Make sure that the patch version matches the game version, click on "Show previous versions" at the bottom of the page if necessary**

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
It is going to be a year, but not every single day, there will be cuts. BC also already has ideas for ES 2.
Let's hope BlueCat changes to different software for ES 2, one that is capable of using graphics that is worthy of the story he wants to tell.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes