goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys on week one lightly compressed version after adding the DM patch and trying to start playing the game crashes and i'm getting this? I can get into the game menu and change it to the dark mind version but then when starting new game it crashes? Anyone know how I can fix this or am I going to have to download the full 16gb version? Thanks :)
At one point you played with the walkthrough mod.

Your choices are:
  • Reinstall the walkthrough mod
  • Install the missing font
  • Remove your persistent file

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
This is the name of the zip file in my mega downloads folder - EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch

I'm pretty sure it was the Week 1 - Final that I downloaded

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
At one point you played with the walkthrough mod.

Your choices are:
  • Reinstall the walkthrough mod
  • Install the missing font
  • Remove your persistent file
Thanks I have deleted all the files from the renpy folder in user data/roaming and just starting fresh without the walkthrough mod and it's worked fine thank you for the help :)

SweetSatu

Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys, can someone tell me if there is Android version for 18-19?
I keep looking for it everywhere but still can't find it

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Another question guys and this time it's about the game and not my inability to do a simple install lol

How do I carry over my progress from week one to week two? As some choices I make and names that I create in week one don't carry over? Or does the game just automatically think you have gone with every lewd choice available previously? Any info or help would be appreciated thanks :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Another question guys and this time it's about the game and not my inability to do a simple install lol

How do I carry over my progress from week one to week two? As some choices I make and names that I create in week one don't carry over? Or does the game just automatically think you have gone with every lewd choice available previously? Any info or help would be appreciated thanks :)
You need to manually copy your saves over from WK1 to WK2, this should be sorted for the Month 1 release.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Hey guys, can someone tell me if there is Android version for 18-19?
I keep looking for it everywhere but still can't find it
They dont reply any question about Android, we are hopeless.
I have asked for it many times and they dont even say "no".
Personally, I think they hate Android players and people asking for the apk.
They should removed the Android tag in the main post.

If you want someone to port it, let me tell you that the only person that has made ports regulary for it, spear1403, has been afk for months. And the other, sensitiveusername, is not interese anymore.

I am sorry for us.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
pretty sure the DM week 1 final patch is broken its a 2.4 gig download but it downloads instantly for me
It works for me, trying using a different browser for downloading.
You may need to clear out your browser cache, you may have to much junk in there.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Yes there is... I'm gonna send you... Check your inbox
So, I have asked the same many times without answer, and another one ask for it and you just throw it to him by private.
Thanks for being as partial. I'm mad now.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
So, I have asked the same many times without answer, and another one ask for it and you just throw it to him by private.
Thanks for being as partial. I'm mad now.
Probably due to the fact that i maybe skipped your demand and you could simply sent me a pm asking for the link... ;)

Niforan

Mar 31, 2018
So i just downloaded Week 1 and 2 and applied their respective DM Patches, but I have one question before I start.

Since both Weeks are separate Downloads do my choices in Week 1 actually matter in any way for Week 2?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes