A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
a few questions just formed in my head

Are all the specials going to be included?

will it be released with the Dark Mind patch?

and lastly, if there is an estimated release date
Regarding dark mind, I doubt that. Patreon would absolutely murder them if they did release it included. We'll probably need to install it ourselves.

The specials I have no clue, don't really care about those anyway.

Estimated release date? Nope. As SkummDude said a few posts above: "As for radio silence? Fine here's what's going on, the Project Manager is currently proofreading everything and will pass it back to Blue once he is satisfied that everything is properly in place, and there's nothing game breakingly wrong. There is not gonna be any progress updates to how far along this process is. You'll just have to wait for it to be done as there is little to say on it until the process is finished. Is that enough of a look inside to help tide you guys over?", which, according to them (Skumm) is public information available on Discord. I did not verify this claim for I am no fact checker or (halfway decent) journalist.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Regarding dark mind, I doubt that. Patreon would absolutely murder them if they did release it included. We'll probably need to install it ourselves.

The specials I have no clue, don't really care about those anyway.

Estimated release date? Nope. As SkummDude said a few posts above: "As for radio silence? Fine here's what's going on, the Project Manager is currently proofreading everything and will pass it back to Blue once he is satisfied that everything is properly in place, and there's nothing game breakingly wrong. There is not gonna be any progress updates to how far along this process is. You'll just have to wait for it to be done as there is little to say on it until the process is finished. Is that enough of a look inside to help tide you guys over?", which, according to them (Skumm) is public information available on Discord. I did not verify this claim for I am no fact checker or (halfway decent) journalist.
If it was released pre-patched by a third party then Patreon couldn't say anything, right?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
a few questions just formed in my head

Are all the specials going to be included?

will it be released with the Dark Mind patch?

and lastly, if there is an estimated release date
Dark Mind is not in any way an official patch of the game and is made by a third party, Bluecat and his team have no affiliation. However the third party who provides said patch will have it included as always.

Specials included as dream sequences and past time events like always

I already explained this

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
is there a week 3 final patch yet? all i see is 15-17, 18-19, 20-21. and not sure how to implement that on the week 3 download
It's the 20+21 patch. It's poorly named.

If it was released pre-patched by a third party then Patreon couldn't say anything, right?
I can't imagine so, but is there any reason to do that? It's not like it's particularly complicated.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
By the actual metrics of length: Code and script, this VN has already surpassed the largest known VN in the world in pure code and active script/story. So you can shove it on the fucking "Just because you said this doesn't make it true!" Unless you want different measurements.
I disagree on this quite a bit actually. I feel like I've played quite a few games that are longer in playtime, and I mention playtime in the sense of there is just outright more story and writing going on in those games than what's in the current release of this game.

Plus I feel like code length is debatable because you can have a bigger code as a result of poor coding that made it more bulky and it's not like this game doesn't have features just seem to break every other update or gets disabled (calendar/info card system?) cause it wasn't done properly the first time. I feel like there's been a couple things in this game that has had to be fixed because it wasn't designed properly in the first place and didn't play well going into future updates.

Back on to largest VN thing, it's sure enough to get there based on how it's going so far I just don't think it's there yet and to claim otherwise is laughable.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So, I've been wondering... Does the German version of Week 1 exist somewhere? Because I'd really like to read that.

Lordshadowthe31st

Jul 15, 2019
so im trying to to add in the mods but for the dark mod there is no readme.txt what do I do? the script error (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) keeps pooping up

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
so im trying to to add in the mods but for the dark mod there is no readme.txt what do I do? the script error (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) keeps pooping up
Not sure how helpful I can be, but which version of the game and mod are you using and where are you putting it?

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
Are there any plans to continue the game after week 3 with the current MC?

i'm sure most of us would love to continue adding to the Harem and explore several things mentioned.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Are there any plans to continue the game after week 3 with the current MC?

i'm sure most of us would love to continue adding to the Harem and explore several things mentioned.
The story is about these characters, its supposed to be one full year, 365 days start to finish, they aren't going anywhere.

Reactions: cakeny

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
I have a problem with Dark Mind patch.
I installed it and activated it but when it's time for some incest moments, it shows text but images are not found?
Can somebody help?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes