Zeke Brandon

May 16, 2018
Hello guys
Can someone tell me if there is an android version of the game and do the dark mind patch work in Android?
Thanks for the help!

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is the wedding supposed to be week 4 or is that later? Been way too long since I played.

Thought you might like that loophole exploitation.
I'm pretty sure we're going to Tomoe's family's home, but I'm not sure if it's the wedding. To be honest, while I am trying to simply maintain discussion, a part of me asking for reminders on what the characters have planned for Week 4. Visiting Tomoe with our family and Fuyu is pretty much all I remember. At least, I think Fuyu is coming?

And yes, I did :)

Reactions: cakeny
Apr 19, 2020
Anything you guys are looking forward too in future?

And you can't say a releases date.
Well, anything with Saki I'm looking forward to. Maybe some threesomes, and more group events. I also like that nerd girl, I think her names Alice, the prefect. She gets in the way of things but in reality I'd like to see her corrupted. Most of the other girls fall in love with MC too quickly, I like girls that are the opposite to that

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
More Mika understanding her place in the order of things.
Has she doubt that at all?

Well, anything with Saki I'm looking forward to. Maybe some threesomes, and more group events. I also like that nerd girl, I think her names Alice, the prefect. She gets in the way of things but in reality I'd like to see her corrupted. Most of the other girls fall in love with MC too quickly, I like girls that are the opposite to that
Yeah, Alice would be fun for a corruption route. Her, Aki and Akira. Everyone else I'll happily romance. I'm too much of a sap for this kinda game. I even want to rescue Chiaki and Haruka from Crazy Nurse.

Apr 19, 2020
Has she doubt that at all?

Yeah, Alice would be fun for a corruption route. Her, Aki and Akira. Everyone else I'll happily romance. I'm too much of a sap for this kinda game. I even want to rescue Chiaki and Haruka from Crazy Nurse.
Yes, Haruka is great!!
And I'm assuming there'll be a lot of story development with sloth chan over the next few in game days. And I think, was it Kotori? Her and sloth chan will probably get a lot of screen time. I haven't played it for a while so the names are a bit rusty

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Yes, Haruka is great!!
And I'm assuming there'll be a lot of story development with sloth chan over the next few in game days. And I think, was it Kotori? Her and sloth chan will probably get a lot of screen time. I haven't played it for a while so the names are a bit rusty
Did Sloth Chan move in for a bit? Am I imagining that?

Anything with Sloth Chan is something I'm looking for. She's a sweetheart. Kotori too.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
What I'm looking forward to the most is the visit of your sis and niece. Seeing how their relationship will be with the rest of the family and possibly other girls.
And I'm also curious what your mom is up to in the coming week.

Reactions: arms99
Apr 19, 2020

Anything with Sloth Chan is something I'm looking for. She's a sweetheart. Kotori too.
I believe so, I remember seeing sloth chan everyday towards the end so I'm assuming that's the case. Having said that, I can't remember all of these storylines so I can't wait to revisit them. The mystery behind sloth chan was really good, she stands out more than a lot of the others, to me

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I believe so, I remember seeing sloth chan everyday towards the end so I'm assuming that's the case. Having said that, I can't remember all of these storylines so I can't wait to revisit them. The mystery behind sloth chan was really good, she stands out more than a lot of the others, to me
Yeah, she's definitely one of my favourites. I'd like to have something going on with her sister too, but she's a T8+ character, and I'm not 100% certain on what's happening with them.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019

Kotori moved in, not Sloth-chan, she's just very active.

As for T8+ the best I can tell you, without being an utter troll like I can be usually, is that its a mixed bag of what's going on and nobody knows what the fuck Blue has planned. Could be just sidelined entirely, could just be scaled back prop pieces, who knows? Honestly main girls are best girls because most T8 writers suck at creatign enticing character personalities, and Blue hqs to make due with their parameters rather than just write like the other girls.

Make no mistake, there is a plan for everything.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes