HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
As for T8+ the best I can tell you, without being an utter troll like I can be usually, is that its a mixed bag of what's going on and nobody knows what the fuck Blue has planned. Could be just sidelined entirely, could just be scaled back prop pieces, who knows? Honestly main girls are best girls because most T8 writers suck at creatign enticing character personalities, and Blue hqs to make due with their parameters rather than just write like the other girls.
There are 34 T8 characters at the moment and I think having them was a risk and maybe a mistake from the beginning.
This is just my opinion but for me, there are 3 categories of T8 characters, girls that I don't care about, girls that are unimportant side characters (good for having a sex scene or two), and girls that I'm more interested in than in some of the main or side girls.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
There are 34 T8 characters at the moment and I think having them was a risk and maybe a mistake from the beginning.
This is just my opinion but for me, there are 3 categories of T8 characters, girls that I don't care about, girls that are unimportant side characters (good for having a sex scene or two), and girls that I'm more interested in than in some of the main or side girls.
Reiya, Migoto, Michiko, Alice, Kasumi, Ilyia, Hobogirl and Arisa are the ones I would like to see more content with. There's a few that I'd be up for a few scenes with too, but I wouldn't shed a tear if we didn't get that.

Edit: Oh, and Hanabi, but most for her interactions with Kasumi.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Reiya, Migoto, Michiko, Alice, Kasumi, Ilyia, Hobogirl and Arisa are the ones I would like to see more content with. There's a few that I'd be up for a few scenes with too, but I wouldn't shed a tear if we didn't get that.

Edit: Oh, and Hanabi, but most for her interactions with Kasumi.
I agree with some of them Reiya, Kasumi (Hanabi only as a slave because I like her look but I didn't like her interactions with Kasumi in the hospital), Ellie, Michiko (not a fan of her sister), for the rest I say it's too long ago that I played the game.
But there are a few girls that I don't need to see again DJane, Yasmine, Sunari, Kelly, Gabby.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I agree with some of them Reiya, Kasumi (Hanabi only as a slave because I like her look but I didn't like her interactions with Kasumi in the hospital), Ellie, Michiko (not a fan of her sister), for the rest I say it's too long ago that I played the game.
But there are a few girls that I don't need to see again DJane, Yasmine, Sunari, Kelly, Gabby.
It's funny cause the ones you'd rather not see will probably continue to be important, all of them lol

Reactions: blackpowerman

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It's funny cause the ones you'd rather not see will probably continue to be important, all of them lol
From what I remember we don't know much about them as characters and I don't like them visually, with the exception of Sunari, I mean she looks good but goddam every time she showed up I thought not her again.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Same, to be honest. I went to the first page first page to look at the characters so I got them all right. And I wasn't into her sister until we double dommed her. I'm easily won over, I guess.

While you're here, who and what are you looking forward too?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Anything you guys are looking forward too in future?

And you can't say a releases date.
Mao, Tomoe, Fuyu and Sloth-chan are my favorites. so anything with them. Though just about anyone from the Martial Arts club would be nice. I think most of my favorites are all apart of that club.

Reactions: Pmktrn17

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Check the Patreon page because the T8 list in the first post is not complete it's missing 6 girls.
True, but I don't remember the ones that are missing even when looking :p

Like, who's the pink gremlin on the bottom right?

Edit: Scratch that. Emilia and Hikaru have my interest, and Rini's hair makes her stand out, but other I don't remember the others at all. I haven't played in months, so my memory is very fuzzy.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Same, to be honest. I went to the first page first page to look at the characters so I got them all right. And I wasn't into her sister until we double dommed her. I'm easily won over, I guess.

While you're here, who and what are you looking forward too?
I want to get married to Tomoe, because Tomoe is bae, and if you disagree I dare you to tell that to sweet Tomoe's face, you fuckers. Beyond that is more on the dark side of Matsu's mind, and just continuation of story.

As for pregnancies, that would have to be happening in real time so I guarantee it will not be for a very long time if at all due to the needs to render each pathway in case you don't get them pregnant.

Anyways, just gotta be patient

Reactions: RandoCard3

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I dont feel the T8s were a mistake at all or even the volume of them, just that they were added far too soon in such quantities. They should have been added at a slower well built pace but now they are there they offer the happy accident of padding out the school a great deal and really making it feel full vs some games which just would have generic shadows filling the gaps. Some i hate, some i love and others i could either or once i see where they are going storylines but the variety means im not sure i want them cut really (as different strokes for different folks as some are ideal for some real domination fodder (MC and FemDom both, others the various taboo content and even a few wholesome offerings such as getting rewarded for being a good dude vs a helping yourself asshole as often the case such as the homeless girl).

The man and his team want 365 in game days of content so this number of T8s will be a drop in the ocean of content needed and relationships built but yeah a few are very blink and you will miss them and all likelyhood forget them. The complete revamp tracking everyone via Bios etc will help much better in that regard before eventually they will all become second nature but yeah there are so many here that are great for both sides (good sensei vs dark minded ecchi sensei) that theres few ive hated, in fact only one comes to mind, instead im merely indifferen to most. The annoying shithead who screams pervert needs to be the one sent to the crazy nurse though - otherwise what a wasted opportunity to use the one redemption arc we can have for that piss annoying harpie lol). Even im kinda wondering where this revamp of month one is now though and im usally the one promoting patience.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I dont feel the T8s were a mistake at all or even the volume of them,
Don't get me wrong while there are T8 girls that I don't like I'm not generally against them. My problem/fear is what happens with them when the patreon's who created them stop to support the game, will they just not appear anymore, because if this is the case then the time spend on them by the Devteam is wasted.

Reactions: cakeny

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Don't get me wrong while there are T8 girls that I don't like I'm not generally against them. My problem/fear is what happens with them when the patreon's who created them stop to support the game, will they just not appear anymore, because if this is the case then the time spend on them by the Devteam is wasted.
Look, I trolled the shit out of everyone when this was asked before, but the answer is wait and see. No point worrying about it.

senpai441

May 1, 2020
can someone help me with the DM patch instalation? i am having some troubles... i doing just like the FAQ tells you to do but when i try to run the game i get an error mensage

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked many times, but what happened with the weekly post? I have not heard anything since they inform they were not going to be able to release the month update before 2020 was over.

All is good?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes