Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Don't get me wrong while there are T8 girls that I don't like I'm not generally against them. My problem/fear is what happens with them when the patreon's who created them stop to support the game, will they just not appear anymore, because if this is the case then the time spend on them by the Devteam is wasted.
I dont think it was an absolute that only continued support retained the characters in the game, that would be a mess waiting to happen and Blue Cat reserves the right to do what he will with the characters. The T8s were more they design the look and discuss the outline as far as im aware for what kind of personality etc they would have as well as of course being routine supporter got them pushed to the forefront in the story quicker than others (hence you have some really prominent complete with their own stories not just with MC but other side characters too) vs others who are just "heres a random girl sweeping the floor" who has not really been seen since (yet lol).

You have to be mindful that Blue Cat is gonna make the game pseudo sand box so your gonna get much more freedom which girls you want to choose to spend time with so thats a lot of characters to develop scenes with and naturally there will always be many really crammed with sexy time stuff and others who barely get a look in with a roster of girls this big but at no point can we expect anyone to be deleted or removed from the story just because the only way you will see them again is if the creator ie one very specific dude pays high premiums so they remain valid for future content.

Apr 19, 2020
All added complexity leads to more waiting like now. and these guys don't need any help
Well, with a game as this big it will get complex. It has too many characters and potential routes now to stay the same. But it shouldn't be massively different, they will just add features that were always designed to be in it anyway
I'd hope the waiting times don't get too badly affected by them

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
There are a few games where it actually pays off, in the long run, to not try to hump every character you come across. This game, however seems very much geared to the opposite. So just fuck everything that moves, or might move at some point. It's actually easier than not doing it.
you should be able to tell all the ladies, No thank you I love my wife!

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
All added complexity leads to more waiting like now. and these guys don't need any help
Sure, but outside the merges this game updates faster than most other games, so I doubt it'll result in that much more waiting. In fact, I think a part of Merge 1 is to ensure future updates don't take longer. Besides, all it's really doing is let you watch scenes in the order you prefer or skip them.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
Sure, but outside the merges this game updates faster than most other games, so I doubt it'll result in that much more waiting. In fact, I think a part of Merge 1 is to ensure future updates don't take longer. Besides, all it's really doing is let you watch scenes in the order you prefer or skip them.

If month 1 ever gets released it'll probably be the only thing that will see 2021.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It's based on every single patreon developpers that gets successful.
You should base your predictions on this Dev, not others. This kinda mindset also seems to purely focus on the bad cases, while ignoring the good ones.

When they aren't working on merges like this one, they were popping out substantial releases every month. I'm dreading the 6 Month merge, but fortunately we won't have to deal with that for at least a year, probably much more.

Welshie

May 28, 2017
Really looking forward to an android dark mind version of this :D
Story and characters are actually well written but it's too long to read through on a laptop.
Please consider an android dark mind port!

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes