GuacamoleBen

Jan 6, 2019
hi im new here and want to play the game but...
i'm really confused when i played the game it starts at day 15 is this the very beginning of the game or not or i need to download the first 2 weeks?

and where can i find there links for the beginning thank you
Make sure you download the Week 1, not the week 3. CURRENTLY on the first post on this thread there is a Previous Versions, with Week 1 - Days 1-7 Final . Then under that select the version you want based on your OS and how much you want to download at once. I highly suggest Light Compressed not the FULL version as the graphic differences are basically imperceptible and it's 1/5th of the size.

Also if you want the Dark Mind stuff (rougher/more fetish), go to the Dark Mind Patch link (also on that first post), scroll all the way down and click on previous versions. Scroll down a tad through the previous patches until you see the Week 1 patches, and download the patch for Week 1 Final. Install into the game folder.

FUTURE STATE: I understand there will be a new version at some point with all of the current content in a MONTH 1 RELEASE.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
hi im new here and want to play the game but...
i'm really confused when i played the game it starts at day 15 is this the very beginning of the game or not or i need to download the first 2 weeks?

and where can i find there links for the beginning thank you
Week 1 is in the "Previous Weeks" thing on the front page, and for the patch, go to Lewdpatcher and click "Previous Versions" at the bottom and look for "Week 1 - Final"

That said, you'd be better off waiting for the Month 1 Merge as it will be less of a hassle to download and patch, will come with a bunch of bug fixes, and fully implemented mechanics which currently aren't in the game or are busted. It's also going to be the only way to carry over new saves to future content.

Downside is, we don't know when it's due to release to to members of the dev team falling sick.

Reactions: Rend77

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
May be because she's one of the only older char

Make sure you download the Week 1, not the week 3. CURRENTLY on the first post on this thread there is a Previous Versions, with Week 1 - Days 1-7 Final . Then under that select the version you want based on your OS and how much you want to download at once. I highly suggest Light Compressed not the FULL version as the graphic differences are basically imperceptible and it's 1/5th of the size.

Also if you want the Dark Mind stuff (rougher/more fetish), go to the Dark Mind Patch link (also on that first post), scroll all the way down and click on previous versions. Scroll down a tad through the previous patches until you see the Week 1 patches, and download the patch for Week 1 Final. Install into the game folder.

FUTURE STATE: I understand there will be a new version at some point with all of the current content in a MONTH 1 RELEASE.
thanks a lot i'll do that :)

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
Week 1 is in the "Previous Weeks" thing on the front page, and for the patch, go to Lewdpatcher and click "Previous Versions" at the bottom and look for "Week 1 - Final"

That said, you'd be better off waiting for the Month 1 Merge as it will be less of a hassle to download and patch, will come with a bunch of bug fixes, and fully implemented mechanics which currently aren't in the game or are busted. It's also going to be the only way to carry over new saves to future content.

Downside is, we don't know when it's due to release to to members of the dev team falling sick.
thaks for the advice :)

i think i'll do just that after a month with all content

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Thank you. Worked perfectly. My confusion had been that the main page now said halloween special so i thought the halloween release was a new release of all content not a standalone. So i was downloading the halloween DM patch only. Your instruction clarified.

Is there a FAQ somewhere on how to move from week 1 to week 2 etc? I've looked around a bit fwiw. I've tried to overlay the week 2 content into the week 1 game (made a backup of the entire week 1 directory). I've also tried copying the week 1 savegame folder into a new install of the week 2 content.

I've read around other places that seem to indicate that week 2 is standalone and does not build upon choices from week 1 (so what is the difference between week 1 corruption route vs love route for Fuyu for example - that resets like 1 day later since it was late in week 1?)

If that's the case btw it may well be a part of the delay in changes from weekly to the entire first month. The dev may have been making (significant?) changes to keep choices in initial days impacting future content...
You have to remove persistent saves first and then migrate saves manually, and no I'm not entirely sure how, but if you use the search function there are others who can explain it better in the past. Really it doesn't matter too much at this point honestly, and this is one of the major things Month 1 will be repairing. But I hope you enjoy regardless, there's nothing wrong with enjoying it now and then replaying after Month 1 is finally released lel

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Hiroko, "Anata!"

Narrator-kun, info: Anata means you, but married japanese women use that word to call their husbands, meaning something like darling.

ME: THEN WHY NOT JUST TRANSLATE IT AS DARLING INSTEAD OF ANATA!!!

God weebs are so annoying.
Then feel free to fuck off to the plethora of other games that don't use the terminology. Ain't no one holding a gun to your head here.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I like her well enough, but I find her kind of plane. There is potential with her though, once she finds out about the harem. I bet her, Fuyu and Tomoe could do some damage once working together. Currently, she's serving the role of "Obstacle" (barely, but still) which is why I think she gets a bunch of unjustified hate at the moment.
Also refusing to tell you her Mao's father is might also be putting some people off.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Also refusing to tell you her Mao's father is might also be putting some people off.
There is that too. I'm thinking it might be Matsu during one of his rape episodes. He almost lost it with Saki, so I don't think it's completely out of the question.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I've already gone back several pages and didn't see an update post or anything so I'll just ask, any news on when there will be an update?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I've already gone back several pages and didn't see an update post or anything so I'll just ask, any news on when there will be an update?
Release is currently on hold due to staff illness, this dev team member is irreplaceable, so until they're back to 100% we're gonna stay frozen on everything. I will be sure to let you all know whatever is going on, until then its just a bit of a fuzzy timeline.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Release is currently on hold due to staff illness, this dev team member is irreplaceable, so until they're back to 100% we're gonna stay frozen on everything. I will be sure to let you all know whatever is going on, until then its just a bit of a fuzzy timeline.
Alright. Thanks for the answer. Hopefully, they get well soon, and not just for a faster release.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
[On Hold] tag should be put until they actually release something.
I don't believe its necessary, as its not actually on hold, still technically in development but dealing with delays. On hold has to be a deliberate and intentional pause in the development of the game for an extended period of time that the developer will come back to at a later time.

THE GAME IS NOT ON HOLD, IT IS SUFFERING DELAYS! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
I don't believe its necessary, as its not actually on hold, still technically in development but dealing with delays. On hold has to be a deliberate and intentional pause in the development of the game for an extended period of time that the developer will come back to at a later time.

THE GAME IS NOT ON HOLD, IT IS SUFFERING DELAYS! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

Your own word. If development has stopped and won't resume until the dev gets better then it is on hold.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Your own word. If development has stopped and won't resume until the dev gets better then it is on hold.
Don't take my words out of context, On Hold is purposeful, Delays are generally not. It is not on hold and nobody said it was from the dev team, until they do its an active project suffering delays. It doesn't matter how you try to define it otherwise, because Bluecat has shown to still be actively engaging the community on the matter, and thus the project is still engaged.

Reactions: RandoCard3

temmcgee

Jan 3, 2019
As has been stated repeatedly, including in responses to posts made *by you* in the last 10 days, development on the game has not stopped. Development on one aspect of the game has been paused because of an illness to a member of the team who is not easily replaceable.

Information about what is being worked on is available on the Discord, though I can't say for certain what tier you have to be at to have access to that channel (I'm Tier 6, and I can view it). Blue is active on the Discord on a daily basis, and the decision to focus on the Month 1 build instead of moving on to Day 22+ was one that was made based on the input he received from the people who are directly funding the project.

I have no idea why you insist on continually demanding the On Hold tag for a game that is not on hold, despite being provided with information from multiple sources that contradict your claims, but it's really getting tiresome. You contribute nothing of value to the conversation about this game, and even though I've had you ignored for at least a week or two, I still see your name pop up in this thread seemingly multiple times per page from other members of the community trying to explain to you that which you either cannot or will not comprehend. You haven't posted in any other thread in four months, and everything you post here is the same trash denigrating Blue and his team.

Please, for the sake of everyone who actually wants to discuss or read about this game, go somewhere else.

Alfredsbutler

May 24, 2017
A most wise and bodacious dude in Bluecats discord said recently, "Is everyone on f95 a retard? Lol" I think they may have been onto something. The amount of people that keep trolling on this site is crazy high, lol.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes