Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Few things:

I am familiar and close with the Dev Team, I roughly understand what he fuck is happening but only share the public things as, that's what is available to disclose. I can confirm that what I have told you all is the truth, whether you like it or not I am your source for news on the matter.

The coder came in and fixed all the bugs, that whole part is done, this delay is not due to them.

Bluecat's life revolves around this game and what he plans to do with it moving forward, no he is not milking anyone. Stop accusing him without evidence, the game having development issues in the midst of a worldwide pandemic is not evidence.

We've beaten this fucking horse to hell and back, it would be better for everyone to stop focusing in on how things are bad right now, and talk about something different.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Bluecat's life revolves around this game and what he plans to do with it moving forward, no he is not milking anyone. Stop accusing him without evidence, the game having development issues in the midst of a worldwide pandemic is not evidence.

We've beaten this fucking horse to hell and back, it would be better for everyone to stop focusing in on how things are bad right now, and talk about something different.
I am not sure who you are referring to, but I've never accused any dev of milking (except maybe ICSTOR). I think we should all give BlueCat and his team the benefit of the doubt, and assume they are all working on the game when they can. Hopefully the next release will fix all the problems. It is unclear from the last status update if this is the case, but we can hope.

Ultimately, I agree, there is not much to say until some new content comes out 2 releases from now.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
It's been a while since I played this game, so I'll ask, did Mc already discover his wife's secret, what happened and who is Mao's father?

Protohawk

Sep 22, 2018
Protohawk because the game began on the 12th of June (if I remember correctly)
Ok, so why is week 1 called week 1 then? following this logic it should be... week 2?

Im just confused over as to why even bother calling it month 1, an easy fix could be calling it "update June" and nobody would be asking the question anymore I guess...

D

Deleted member 862093

Few things:

I am familiar and close with the Dev Team, I roughly understand what he fuck is happening but only share the public things as, that's what is available to disclose. I can confirm that what I have told you all is the truth, whether you like it or not I am your source for news on the matter.

The coder came in and fixed all the bugs, that whole part is done, this delay is not due to them.

I appreciate this. I just want to state that it is getting more difficult to just keep hanging on as we're now quite delayed.

I understand the road has been fraught with difficulties. But basically, doubts are bound to keep growing the longer this takes. I hope beyond hope that we aren't having to wait too much longer...

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Theo88 I think you're on an interesting topic there, asked myself the same question a few times now.
One thing ist certain imo, it must be someone the MC knows...so maybe her dad...or his?....

To what i like to see in the next update... I'd like a go on that white haired witch...Rikka of course and maybe finally some Kaede....but lets not forget about his sister and niece. I'm so looking forward for the next update and hope Blue's Team will be all healthy soon and back on track.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Ok, so why is week 1 called week 1 then? following this logic it should be... week 2?

Im just confused over as to why even bother calling it month 1, an easy fix could be calling it "update June" and nobody would be asking the question anymore I guess...
Without context, "update June" sounds like an update that came out in June so isn't really solving the issue. Week 1 covers the first ingame month, and Month 1 covers just over the first ingame month. While I understand why some people are confused, it's not so dire a situation that it needs to be changed. It's better than what the Weeks and their patches were named at least.

Theo88 I think you're on an interesting topic there, asked myself the same question a few times now.
One thing ist certain imo, it must be someone the MC knows...so maybe her dad...or his?....

To what i like to see in the next update... I'd like a go on that white haired witch...Rikka of course and maybe finally some Kaede....but lets not forget about his sister and niece. I'm so looking forward for the next update and hope Blue's Team will be all healthy soon and back on track.
Someone, months ago, once mentioned that they thought the MC lost control and raped her, and that she hid that from him so he didn't break from the guilt. Making the MC Mao's biological father. I find this one the most likely, because people would probably consider NTR, which I think Blue say there won't be any of that. Though they may have been referring to upcoming content, not off screen backstory stuff.

And yeah, Masae, Rikka and Kaede are all top tier.

Reactions: Red88 and Dirk220

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Someone, months ago, once mentioned that they thought the MC lost control and raped her, and that she hid that from him so he didn't break from the guilt. Making the MC Mao's biological father. I find this one the most likely, because people would probably consider NTR, which I think Blue say there won't be any of that. Though they may have been referring to upcoming content, not off screen backstory stuff.
That must have slipped me....interesting theory and I thought that the lost memories thing started with crazy nurse... ;)
Also, I think our MC is normaly way too focused to forget something like that......unless he has been drugged,
but still not impossible and considering the NTR statement makes it just the more likely.

Alfredsbutler

May 24, 2017

Inb4 his niece is also his daughter, lol.

Reactions: RandomPerv69

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hiroko, "Anata!"

Narrator-kun, info: Anata means you, but married japanese women use that word to call their husbands, meaning something like darling.

ME: THEN WHY NOT JUST TRANSLATE IT AS DARLING INSTEAD OF ANATA!!!

God weebs are so annoying.
This has been an issue with fan translations for decades. At least it gets toned down in later weeks.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
It's been a while since I played this game, so I'll ask, did Mc already discover his wife's secret, what happened and who is Mao's father?
no its not revealed yet.

Hiroko, "Anata!"

Narrator-kun, info: Anata means you, but married japanese women use that word to call their husbands, meaning something like darling.

ME: THEN WHY NOT JUST TRANSLATE IT AS DARLING INSTEAD OF ANATA!!!

God weebs are so annoying.

haha, it made me cringe at the beginning but now that i like the game, it kinda become the charm of it.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes