jose100

Apr 20, 2018
The thing is, there is no way to really know at the moment. it's not like any of us know what is really going on with ES
And if there's no way to really know it why call him scammer? It's just insulting someone because you can not prove at 100% that they aren't what you are calling them. I'm not a fanboy of the dev or anything, it's just that your logic seems absurd to me. One thing is valid criticism and another one is to insinuate that someone is a fraud or a scammer despite having no proof of it.

I have been following this game for about two years now, one thing that surprised me a lot is the little amount of time that it took Bluecat and his team to update the game and the amount of content that each update had, very few devs could do the same at the time. I can just think of lewdlab with "Dreams of Desire" that always took about a month and a half to update with at least 35-40 minuts of content. Back in the days, devs needed 3 months for 30 minutes of update, and nowadays devs take normally 3 months per update for 60-90 minutes of content except the ones that update every 5 months with hours of content like DrPinkCake.

What I'm trynna say is that this game has a reaaaally wide variety of options that you could use to continue with the updates (literally we could have like 20 different sub-storys apart from the main plot) so I can not see the dev getting out of ideas, and if in the last two years Bluecat has been taking between 40-60 days to update, why would he suddenly delay them -in such an exaggerate way-? If he needed a rest, he could take the normal amount of time that other games take to update or just say so (wouldn't be the first) I can't see him delaying the game so much to scam his patreons and loose a cut of his profit. Because let's face it, when the update finally cames, people won't come back in a sec. So I see very few reasons to call this dev a scammer after this long time of work.

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Hiroko, "Anata!"

Narrator-kun, info: Anata means you, but married japanese women use that word to call their husbands, meaning something like darling.

ME: THEN WHY NOT JUST TRANSLATE IT AS DARLING INSTEAD OF ANATA!!!

God weebs are so annoying.
I wish they changed the names of all the girls into actual American names instead of direct translations. All the names are pretty much nonsense to me.
Really? It made a hole lot of the charme of the game imho.
And what do you mean by direct translations? It's a Name just written in romaji also known as our alphabet and not in Kanji.
To quote Corban Dallas (the real one alias Bruce Willis): "I'm american, our names mean shit."
Would be easier for Blue to take German Names as this is were we come from...and no, this is not part of Bavaria, it's the other way round.
But if you follow Blue in any way you may have noticed he has a thing for Japan and that includes a lot of the cultural aspects
and that shows in his game.

Just a reminder for the ones sleeping during Matsus lessons:
Oda, Matsumoto, Takeda and a lot more in this game are names of big Clans from the history Japans. Giving them american names wouldn't fit.

Sorry that I had to give you shit for your post, but I had to.
Sumimasen

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
And if there's no way to really know it why call him scammer?
Umm. Are you feeling ok? Did you actually read what I wrote?

I probably shouldn't bother to respond to someone who clearly can't read, but did you notice my later sentence in the same post, "But I am willing to give BlueCat and his team the benefit of the doubt, and assume they are working on fixing it and eventually will get back on a reasonable track."

What is wrong with everybody around here? So defensive all the sudden. I never said anything about "scamming", "milking", "cheating", etc, etc.

I even encouraged any patrons around here to keep investing, so BlueCat can make his game better. I guess i wrote too much for you, and you couldn't read the entire post.

I merely pointed out some very obvious problems with the game, that I have never seen in hundreds of games here, which I won't repeat again, and point out that it has been a year and a half of development, and so far nothing has been fixed. But, let's hope that the next release will finally fix all the problems the team has said they are working on.

Last edited:

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
What is wrong with everybody around here? So defensiveall the sudden. I never said anything about "scamming", "milking", "cheating", etc, etc.
You didn't, but my reply was to everyone before you, you kind of just got caught up in that little wave and I'm sorry.

If anyone has any doubts about the game, rest assured I actually know what the shit I'm talking about with it. It'll come out when it can, but until then ain't shit to do about it.

Bluecat isn't out of ideas, not a chance, he's itching to get back to regular updates-merge comes first because that's the foundation everything else will be built up on moving forwards. Sorry for the delays, but shit do indeed happen.

Beyond that, the next few update days will be very saucy yez lots of fun just around the bend.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
You didn't, but my reply was to everyone before you, you kind of just got caught up in that little wave and I'm sorry.
No problem. I was mostly directing my comment at jose100 who quoted me, but I get it.

I know that most games here are a labor of love from the developers, and aren't super profitable once you count in hardware costs and long labor hours, so any progress however slow is good in my book. Ecchi Sensei is pretty unique, so I am happy that it looks like it has a long future ahead of it. Anyone that has been here awhile is used to long and unexpected delays. I don't even really pay attention to release dates, or care when they slip.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
My hope in the direction of this game with the main family.

Hiroko
Domination - Heavy
Focus - Anal
Theme - Cuckqueen

Mao
Domination - Minor
Focus - Breeding
Theme - Cucking Hiroko

Saki
Domination - Moderate
Focus - Cum play
Theme - 3somes

Himiko
Domination - Heavy
Focus - Oral
Theme - Freeuse
I just generally see the girls as being three paths to having fun with more or less likely consequence. Mao is more a love route as shes kinda the most forced upon you and yet not being your daughter the one with least consequence and the one least likely to blow up in your face... a "love" route if you will. Her feelings for you have always been there for a long time vs a recent development via the game.

Saki by contrast is the "freeuse" kind of girl as she was coaxed into having feeling for you really from others showing easy corruption, didnt hesitate to act on them and is totally on board not only with her friends knowing but also the idea of them sharing you with them. There is gonna be threesomes aplenty from her and she will be the major asset in getting say Mao around to the idea as well.

Himiko is seeming to me at least to be a "Femdom" with real yandere tendencies already shown and as such the darkest path likely most littered with negative consequence not just obviously from enjoying her but from her making issues because of it and her lack of desire to be beaten by other girls for your affection. She is gonna be exerting her will on others forcefully - the likes of Saki have no idea whats gonna hit them when she gets her hands on them.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
My hope in the direction of this game with the main family.

Hiroko
Domination - Heavy
Focus - Anal
Theme - Cuckqueen

Mao
Domination - Minor
Focus - Breeding
Theme - Cucking Hiroko
I see Mao being and Hiroko being the opposite of this domination-wise. Mao is has shown she's incredibly eager to please, and has volunteered for the playroom already, while Hiroko has said she's not into it. Plus, I don't think Hiroko is into anal that much. The stats screen has showed they've tried it, but way less than everything else. I'm also not a fan of locking things like anal to specific characters. I need to fuck everyone in the arse at some point.
Himiko is seeming to me at least to be a "Femdom" with real yandere tendencies already shown and as such the darkest path likely most littered with negative consequence not just obviously from enjoying her but from her making issues because of it and her lack of desire to be beaten by other girls for your affection. She is gonna be exerting her will on others forcefully - the likes of Saki have no idea whats gonna hit them when she gets her hands on them.
She does give off those vibes, but she told Mao that's she absolutely fine sharing a lover. It's Mao who's the greedy one. At least currently. I think Fuyu and Tomoe will be there to prevent anyone going yandere, or otherwise let their jealousy screw everything up.

UnluckyCat13

Jul 25, 2019
After applying the DM patch I get an error when launching the game. The error seems to indicate that the file menue/window_icon.png could not be found, the game launched before the DM patch was applied.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
After applying the DM patch I get an error when launching the game. The error seems to indicate that the file menue/window_icon.png could not be found, the game launched before the DM patch was applied.
Which part of the game are you using and are you using the corrected version of the patch? The latest one is for the Halloween Special.

You want Week 1 - Final for Week 1, Day 8-14 - Final Release for Week 2, and Day 20+21 - Final for Week 3.

My advice to you though, is to wait for the Month 1 Merge and it's patch, as it will so much more simply to simply plug and play. It we probably be smaller than Week 1 too, so won't be as big a download. Week 1 is kind of a bloated mess. Month 1 will also come with tons of bug fixes, fully implemented mechanics and will be the only way to carry over saves into new content once we start getting that again.

From what I can tell, Month 1 is mostly finished, but a member of the team is sick, so we just gotta wait until they heal up and complete their part.

UnluckyCat13

Jul 25, 2019
I did apply the correct patch for each week, I am on a Mac but the the Mac app says it can't open, so I am launching the exe via the Renpy launcher, it is the launcher that is giving me the error.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I did apply the correct patch for each week, I am on a Mac but the the Mac app says it can't open, so I am launching the exe via the Renpy launcher, it is the launcher that is giving me the error.
I'm not sure then. Sorry. I've never touched a Mac before.

GuacamoleBen

Jan 6, 2019
When i download the patch it seems to be only the halloween patch and so most of the images for the DM stuff is black screens.

There's so many links around, is there one for week one with the correct associated DM patch (mega/windows)?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
When i download the patch it seems to be only the halloween patch and so most of the images for the DM stuff is black screens.

There's so many links around, is there one for week one with the correct associated DM patch (mega/windows)?
Download the Week 1 Light Compressed, the version is for both Mac and Windows so there is no separate linkage there. Then go to the Dark Mind Patch link, scroll all the way down and click on previous versions. Scroll down a tad through the previous patches until you see the Week 1 patches, and download the patch for Week 1 Final. Install into the game folder.

This should bring you up into functionality.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Coming into this thread, I was very surprised to find that Hiroko wasn't as popular as I thought she'd be. It seems like most people dislike her, which is weird since she's barely been involved in the story so far. She's not best girl for me, but I really like her as a character. Plus, she'd make an amazing cuckqueen. The possibilities are bright with her

GuacamoleBen

Jan 6, 2019
Download the Week 1 Light Compressed, the version is for both Mac and Windows so there is no separate linkage there. Then go to the Dark Mind Patch link, scroll all the way down and click on previous versions. Scroll down a tad through the previous patches until you see the Week 1 patches, and download the patch for Week 1 Final. Install into the game folder.

This should bring you up into functionality.
Thank you. Worked perfectly. My confusion had been that the main page now said halloween special so i thought the halloween release was a new release of all content not a standalone. So i was downloading the halloween DM patch only. Your instruction clarified.

Is there a FAQ somewhere on how to move from week 1 to week 2 etc? I've looked around a bit fwiw. I've tried to overlay the week 2 content into the week 1 game (made a backup of the entire week 1 directory). I've also tried copying the week 1 savegame folder into a new install of the week 2 content.

I've read around other places that seem to indicate that week 2 is standalone and does not build upon choices from week 1 (so what is the difference between week 1 corruption route vs love route for Fuyu for example - that resets like 1 day later since it was late in week 1?)

If that's the case btw it may well be a part of the delay in changes from weekly to the entire first month. The dev may have been making (significant?) changes to keep choices in initial days impacting future content...

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Coming into this thread, I was very surprised to find that Hiroko wasn't as popular as I thought she'd be. It seems like most people dislike her, which is weird since she's barely been involved in the story so far. She's not best girl for me, but I really like her as a character. Plus, she'd make an amazing cuckqueen. The possibilities are bright with her
I like her well enough, but I find her kind of plane. There is potential with her though, once she finds out about the harem. I bet her, Fuyu and Tomoe could do some damage once working together. Currently, she's serving the role of "Obstacle" (barely, but still) which is why I think she gets a bunch of unjustified hate at the moment.

Reactions: cakeny

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
A lot of the posts seem very hostile towards Hiroko because Mao isn't MC's daughter. I don't understand that hostility myself since it's heavily implied she was raped (and after a close call with Saki it seems possible MC was the rapist and Hiroko lied about Mao not being his daughter to hide that) so she very clearly didn't cheat. Also MC was sleeping with several women, including Hiroko's bullies, at the time she got pregnant so he's not exactly an innocent victim in any of this.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hi im new here and want to play the game but...
i'm really confused when i played the game it starts at day 15 is this the very beginning of the game or not or i need to download the first 2 weeks?

and where can i find there links for the beginning thank you

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes