pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
A most wise and bodacious dude in Bluecats discord said recently, "Is everyone on f95 a retard? Lol" I think they may have been onto something. The amount of people that keep trolling on this site is crazy high, lol.
There are way too many trolls but they are the only ones that will keep beating a dead horse. There really isn't much for the non-trolls to say, Blue has said the game is continuing but after a more difficult than expected merge process a critical team member became ill so things have drastically slowed. There isn't really much to say about that unless you are looking to stir shit up.

Reactions: DocSilence

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I mean, I'm on here and Discord, I don't find any of you retarded, that's quite a drastic tone to take but you are all also pirates soooooo meh :3. Again if anyone is unsure, just know that I have the most up to date, sharable, news-also the most up to date news in general that I won't share. The merge will come, everyone, including dev team, are anxious to finally get over this hurdle.

Lets just stay calm and patient, and lets not feed the trolls, please.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
A lot of the posts seem very hostile towards Hiroko because Mao isn't MC's daughter. I don't understand that hostility myself since it's heavily implied she was raped (and after a close call with Saki it seems possible MC was the rapist and Hiroko lied about Mao not being his daughter to hide that) so she very clearly didn't cheat. Also MC was sleeping with several women, including Hiroko's bullies, at the time she got pregnant so he's not exactly an innocent victim in any of this.
I like that "Mao is actually his daughter" theory. I´ll have keep a look at that when playing next. (Just hope she doesn´t hate herself or her mom when she finds out if true.)
Also, I don´t really hate Hiroko, she´s just not my type. Mostly because she´s the "older, mom type/MILF". (Even through she´s around the same age as MC.) Now if she gets in on the harem thing...

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I like that "Mao is actually his daughter" theory. I´ll have keep a look at that when playing next. (Just hope she doesn´t hate herself or her mom when she finds out if true.)
Also, I don´t really hate Hiroko, she´s just not my type. Mostly because she´s the "older, mom type/MILF". (Even through she´s around the same age as MC.) Now if she gets in on the harem thing...
She got pregnant before they had sex for the first time together hence he knew outright it was not his and was in a temper about the matter ever since (and was primary reason he was fucking the school bullies en masse). How Mao feels about the matter is addressed almost at the very start of the game (she personally holds a grudge against her mother and it made her distant from MC too). With that in mind he simply is not and cannot be her father but whilst the common theory is it was her father i personally have long vouched the theory it was in fact MCs father making her a potential sister of all things to the MC.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
She got pregnant before they had sex for the first time together hence he knew outright it was not his and was in a temper about the matter ever since (and was primary reason he was fucking the school bullies en masse). How Mao feels about the matter is addressed almost at the very start of the game (she personally holds a grudge against her mother and it made her distant from MC too). With that in mind he simply is not and cannot be her father but whilst the common theory is it was her father i personally have long vouched the theory it was in fact MCs father making her a potential sister of all things to the MC.
Yeah I'm gonna have to say its one or the other, but I'd greatly more consider Hiroko's father over Matsu's based mostly on how toxic Hiroko was treated and how her existence was erased in Kotori's life after she had the gall to flee with Matsu. The Matsu's dad raping her seems too much a left field angle when a perfectly reasonable answer is already in front.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Release is currently on hold due to staff illness, this dev team member is irreplaceable, so until they're back to 100% we're gonna stay frozen on everything. I will be sure to let you all know whatever is going on, until then its just a bit of a fuzzy timeline.
Illness ? I hope he doesn't get the famous virus well know as Gumdrop or the variant one know as Arthorra !

Reactions: LoneVoyage

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It relies on Matsu losing control like he almost does with Saki, but not remembering it happening, with Hiroko lying to he doesn't crumple under the weight of the guilt. With Matsu fucking all his daughters, and already getting a surprise incest reveal with another character, it would kinda leave a "Mao is Matsu's bio daughter" reveal a little redundant. Despite that, I still like this theory cause I find Dad/Daughter hotter than Brother/Sister :p

Yeah I'm gonna have to say its one or the other, but I'd greatly more consider Hiroko's father over Matsu's based mostly on how toxic Hiroko was treated and how her existence was erased in Kotori's life after she had the gall to flee with Matsu. The Matsu's dad raping her seems too much a left field angle when a perfectly reasonable answer is already in front.
Yeah, I agree. It's easier access, and I can see the whole "mother blames daughter that her dad raped her" thing, playing out. Though I could also see Matsu's dad doing it to spite him for cucking him.

So, is this a detail not even Patrons know?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul and cakeny

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It relies on Matsu losing control like he almost does with Saki, but not remembering it happening, with Hiroko lying to he doesn't crumple under the weight of the guilt. With Matsu fucking all his daughters, and already getting a surprise incest reveal with another character, it would kinda leave a "Mao is Matsu's bio daughter" reveal a little redundant. Despite that, I still like this theory cause I find Dad/Daughter hotter than Brother/Sister :p

Yeah, I agree. It's easier access, and I can see the whole "mother blames daughter that her dad raped her" thing, playing out. Though I could also see Matsu's dad doing it to spite him for cucking him.

So, is this a detail not even Patrons know?
I also think Mao's father is either Hiroko's father or Matsu's father.

If it was Matsu's father maybe he knew that Matsu was fucking his wife and so he decided to rape Matsus girlfriend. For Hiroko's father, it could also be that he just raped her or maybe he was completely drunk and mistook her for his wife.

For Hiroko not telling Matsu who the father is I think she is just afraid of what Matsu would do especially if it is his or her father.

Last edited:

MrGrumblier

Oct 31, 2017
I vote for going to normal release system and not the current splitting into weeks/months and needing to go through merging all over again later down the line. If they know how to code it properly now, they should do so.
What exactly is a "normal release system? If you mean to release a main portion of the game which can then be updated with additional content then that is exactly what Blue Cat has in mind with the Month 1 merge. That said, it is likely that future merges will be needed in order to clean up code in the future. This is a huge project with a very small staff of, I assume, amateur developers. Don't expect Triple A releases.

MrGrumblier

Oct 31, 2017
I also think Mao's father is either Hiroko's father or Matsu's father.

If it was Matsu's father maybe he knew that Matsu was fucking his wife and so he decided to rape Matsus girlfriend. For Hiroko's father, it could also be that he just raped her or maybe he was completely drunk and was confounding her with his wife.

For Hiroko not telling Matsu who the father is I think she is just afraid of what Matsu would do especially if it is his or her father.
Did I miss something? I thought Matsu's father was dead or something. In the flashbacks, it seems like there is no father in the picture at all.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Did I miss something? I thought Matsu's father was dead or something. In the flashbacks, it seems like there is no father in the picture at all.
I can't remember anything about him being dead, from what I remember he wasn't shown or talked about but that was because he wasn't important for the story so far.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Mentalman yeah, need the patch OF WEEK ONE (be careful to not put the wrong one), it add scenes that are not in the "normal" game

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The merge will come, everyone, including dev team, are anxious to finally get over this hurdle.
Well, I for one want to thank you SkummDude for posting updates, since BlueCat doesn't post here very often.

I have one question, though, do you have any insight into whether when the merge is completed at the upcoming update, if the following problems will be fixed:

1) Inability to save your game and carry the saves between updates. This takes away huge amount of immersion from the game, since all your choices are meaningless from one update to the next, since it isn't even saved.

2) Missing and incomplete character bios. With so many characters, this feature is much needed to be fixed. There are so many characters, many with only a small amount of screen time, and to be honest, about 60 % of the characters have quite similar personalities and dialog style only differing slightly by their appearance, hair, and clothing, so it is a challenge remembering who everyone is, other than the major core characters. Even a few sentences, like "swim captain" or "club waitress" would go a long way.

Reactions: Repuci
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes