letsrage2

Feb 19, 2020
Hey, so I'm new to this game and just got week 1 with DM patch from the Patches section, sent to lewd patcher and it only had the archive_dm.rpa file with non of the other files that I'm reading from all the guides on here. I keep getting Image 'Family1' not found and a few other missing images. Can someone help me?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hey, so I'm new to this game and just got week 1 with DM patch from the Patches section, sent to lewd patcher and it only had the archive_dm.rpa file with non of the other files that I'm reading from all the guides on here. I keep getting Image 'Family1' not found and a few other missing images. Can someone help me?
Below the link is a "see other versions". Look for "Week 1 Final". That should be the patch your looking for. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're asking for, in which case, sorry about that.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Sadly must agree with those who says that game is abandoned for now. It looks like nothing done at all or why to tell ppl after 1.5 month of radio silence that somebody ill and to keep us waiting for what (lame excuses huh?). It look like same mental illness that also have Star Citizen developers to keep telling big promises and doing almost nothing at all...

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
I remember last year during week 1 "merge", we had the same bullshit: It's only temporary, new features incoming, next "merge" will only take 1 month, free roam events incoming and so on. To be honest, I really thought that it was only one time thing, but seeing what is happening now, it's clear that Ecchi Sensei suffers from the same bullshit as Waifu Academy. It's really a shame.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
So back on the actual topic of things, hopefully there will finally be Himiko molding as we have neglected her so much for Mao and Saki's developments. I hate yanderes but I feel like that can be worked out of her to a degree if we catch it now. Thoughts?

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Ahhh the the typical thing that happens so often, game starts of very good and has regular updates, but the more popular it becomes the more "sudden" problems emerge and suddenly delays are getting more and more while money is still flowing on Patreon.
Man I really liked this one, ;_; at least we got a lot of sex out of it and it wasn't one of the constant blue balling games.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Ahhh the the typical thing that happens so often, game starts of very good and has regular updates, but the more popular it becomes the more "sudden" problems emerge and suddenly delays are getting more and more while money is still flowing on Patreon.
Man I really liked this one, ;_; at least we got a lot of sex out of it and it wasn't one of the constant blue balling games.
You're being melodramatic

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I can't really choose one girl. I like them all.
Same. Only reason I could narrow it down is because I had to narrow it down to the sisters.
Respectable to both, to be perfectly clear Saki is my favorite as of now cause that fat ass, but Himiko has the potential to be a pet soooooo yeah
Oh, I agree completely. Each daughter has her charms, and they're all in any hypothetical top 10 list I could make.
I just want more time with Sloth-Chan really. She's so cute and mysterious, and even tho we've got almost a whole day with her at the mall or convention (I don't remember exactly), I want mooore.
I think it was both? But yeah, Sloth Chan is definitely one of my favourites too.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Dose any one know what blue said in his patron post for the 14th
It's posted on a page or two back, no there is no android for this game past Week 1, its unofficial as they already have too much to do to worry about Android users.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes