Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
We get to have sex with Himiko when a certain someone stops knifing me whenever I get close god dammit!

But that's besides the point, I'm happy to see so much positivity yus.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
So, what is something people are hoping to see in the coming releases after Month 1? Gotta keep this thread moving with something and it can't be about bitching over the Merge

• Haha
Reactions: Tisi

silverdknight

May 28, 2018
Is the link for week 8-14 the full version ? The files are so light and there is a huge downgrade compared to the first week. Can I find the full version for week 2 somewhere ?

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
No it's not. It's the bug fixes and better implementation of mechanics that's causing problems, and they'd still need to do that, even if it was released as one big release every time.
Again i dont like speaking for others but from what i know this is not an issue. It all works......................

a MAIN person is sick........................................................It wont be hard for you to figure out who.

BC plugs along with the game no matter what but the team Polishes the release every time.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So, what is something people are hoping to see in the coming releases after Month 1? Gotta keep this thread moving with something and it can't be about bitching over the Merge
I'll looking forward to marrying Tomoe, and consummating said marriage. I'd like some Rikka and Masae content too. I'm surprised we're waiting so long.
Is the link for week 8-14 the full version ? The files are so light and there is a huge downgrade compared to the first week. Can I find the full version for week 2 somewhere ?
It's the full version. Week 1 only had such a big file size was due to poor optimization, and isn't a good indicator of content. The month 1 merge may even be smaller than just Week 1. What do you mean by downgrade?

Crying about the merge? 7 months since the announcement of month 1 isn't a matter of toxicity, it's a matter of reality. Until the dev gives regular updates this game should be considered dead. And by regular updates, I mean measurable releases. Like give us x out of y images. Not some bullshit about "we're working on the newest release" or "we're like totally going to make an update "soon"!"
People making up there own idea of what the issue is, and choosing ignore the words of people more inform is toxic though. While there is a chance they may be right, they aren't basing their thoughts on anything but their own annoyance.
Again i dont like speaking for others but from what i know this is not an issue. It all works......................

a MAIN person is sick........................................................It wont be hard for you to figure out who.

BC plugs along with the game no matter what but the team Polishes the release every time.
Currently, sure. I'm referring to the whole time waiting for Month 1Merge though. That was mostly due to bugs and mechanics, not slapping the weeks together. But yeah, the current delay is due to a sick dev member. Nothing serious, I hope. Not a good time to get sick.

Tisi

Dec 3, 2017

LOL. Putting an apology behind a $5 paywall is just sad.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I am very aware of the displeasure of many, and I read again and again from pessimist's and people who've got no idea that Ecchi Sensei has been canceled, or that the dev got no drive anymore and blah. Eat my shorts! My entire team and I are excited to continue with Ecchi Sensei and even if my arm fell off, I would continue.
Once again in plain text: To our regret, Ecchi Sensei Month 1 is very late, but none of us is even thinking about discontinuing the project.
Well, I am sad to hear about some of the team members poor health. Health takes priority over any game of course. I am glad to hear that BlueCat is back in communication, though with the uncharacteristicly long delay, I expected the news would not be great.

There are many popular games here that end up only getting updated every 4-6 months or even longer, so delays are expected. It is encouraging to see BlueCat's commitment to the project, despite the many setbacks. We will all just have to play something else for another few months until more content is developed.

I hope the team starts feeling better soon. As we all know, the last 12 months have been horrible for many people.

Apr 19, 2020
Well, I am sad to hear about some of the team members poor health. Health takes priority over any game of course. I am glad to hear that BlueCat is back in communication, though with the uncharacteristicly long delay, I expected the news would not be great.

There are many popular games here that end up only getting updated every 4-6 months or even longer, so delays are expected. It is encouraging to see BlueCat's commitment to the project, despite the many setbacks. We will all just have to play something else for another few months until more content is developed.

I hope the team starts feeling better soon. As we all know, the last 12 months have been horrible for many people.
Luckily I've discovered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and they're both 30+ hours so it's kept me occupied, it's why I love this game so much too, the longer the game the better

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Lets get back onto the conversation about hopefully being able to see lesser used characters in the next few in game days. while the main girls are indeed fun, a nice change of flavor is always enjoyable.
You got anyone in mind that you wanna see?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Teaching Taru the right way, possibly one day free Chiaki because dammit she's our toy Crazy Nurse! Of course being able to see more neko club members, as some of you probably know who I am on discord and know the significance. Strapping Alice down and showing her what her accusations really mean, cruel things like that to characters and putting Setsune and Aki in their places would be nice.

Spending more time at the Oppai Club and catching randos out, and who knows? Snuggle time with the mystery niece :3

Reactions: RandoCard3
Apr 19, 2020
Teaching Taru the right way, possibly one day free Chiaki because dammit she's our toy Crazy Nurse! Of course being able to see more neko club members, as some of you probably know who I am on discord and know the significance. Strapping Alice down and showing her what her accusations really mean, cruel things like that to characters and putting Setsune and Aki in their places would be nice.

Spending more time at the Oppai Club and catching randos out, and who knows? Snuggle time with the mystery niece :3
Yes Alice needs corrupting. And I can't wait to see what the niece is like

Reactions: RandoCard3
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes