pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
All android builds are unofficial, do not forget!

No word on the team member's health, as is their right to privacy of course, we'll know when they're better based on if they are getting back to work, but otherwise it will most likely stay quiet. Putting it squarely, I don't know what they are going through and by all means I have no right to be told that unless the member shares that information. The only one entitled is Blue who needs to know the status of team members of development purposes.

I'm tired as all shit right now so I'll ask Bluecat about if he has any thoughts on what's up later, and let you guys know if its anything of note that you can sink your teeth into. Until then.
Thank you for keeping us updated when possible. I hope the ill team member is doing better.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
32 with 18 year old daughters?
If you want to participate in this thread you will stick to that exact version of this absolute truth. Because however unlikely it is this is exactly the case. 18 year olds everywhere. It's pure magic!
We do not talk about fightclub. We also don't talk about the ages of pixelated pretty princesses.
Bad things happened to those who did. Stuff so bad we do not even dare make fetish tags for them on this forum.

You dig hombre?

Alfredsbutler

May 24, 2017
All android builds are unofficial, do not forget!

No word on the team member's health, as is their right to privacy of course, we'll know when they're better based on if they are getting back to work, but otherwise it will most likely stay quiet. Putting it squarely, I don't know what they are going through and by all means I have no right to be told that unless the member shares that information. The only one entitled is Blue who needs to know the status of team members of development purposes.

I'm tired as all shit right now so I'll ask Bluecat about if he has any thoughts on what's up later, and let you guys know if its anything of note that you can sink your teeth into. Until then.
I'm not really sure what the sick team member does but is it impossible for you to teach someone else how to do what they do or find someone who already knows how?

Reactions: Skalli

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
"We have to put the development of the game on hold indefinitely because we can't replace one person."

That's one way to keep racking money while doing no work at all.
Come on guys. we are getting the game for free, and all the dev asks for is voluntary donations to those who enjoy the game. And Ecchi Sense is persistently high quality and fun, which is more than I can say about 80% of the games on here.

As long as the dev is communicating with his fans, I don't see the issue, however long it takes. As anyone that has been around here awhile, there are a lot of great games on a 6 month or even longer release cycle. Is it helpful to browbeat the devs, complaining, until they decide to abandon the game because they are tired of all the trash talking?

True, a lot of us were spoiled with Ecchi Sensei's quick updates in the past, but maybe it is moving toward the typical for games here, which is a 3-6 month release schedule. I can point to lots of games that take even longer.

I am sure a lot of us would be happy to see the mechanics fixed, and some new content, but things happen. I sincerely doubt that any of the ES developers are getting rich of this game. If they are making much more than minimum wage with all the labor, I would be surprised. Besides, that is up to the patrons, like Ickerax said. If they are happy to continue donating, than good for them.

My suggestion is play something else while you are waiting. Once in a Lifetime is about to come out with a big update, and it has lots of content. Alexandria just game out with an update last week, and that game is always great, and quite long. AOA Academy is amazing if you haven't tried it, and it was also just updated.

Last edited:

Alfredsbutler

May 24, 2017
My suggestion is play something else while you are waiting. Once in a Lifetime is about to come out with a big update, and it has lots of content. Alexandria just game out with an update last week, and that game is always great, and quite long. AOA Academy is amazing if you haven't tried it, and it was also just updated.
I've been playing Amayui Castle Meister and other Eushully games. They're so fucking good, lol.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I could be being blind but I couldn't find replacement links to the compressed (PC) files for week 3. Both the links provided via the OP seem to be dead.

I've been playing Amayui Castle Meister and other Eushully games. They're so fucking good, lol.
Where did you find Amayui Castle Meister? :eek:

Reactions: Alfredsbutler

Alfredsbutler

May 24, 2017
Where did you find Amayui Castle Meister? :eek:
Not here, lol. This site is apparently full of betas that don't know how to upload good games. Pftch. Lol. I can send you a link to the discord if you want probably? They're very nice in there and they helped me get the game running as well as the 5 appends and patches.

Apr 30, 2018
Come on guys. we are getting the game for free, and all the dev asks for is voluntary donations to those who enjoy the game. And Ecchi Sense is persistently high quality and fun, which is more than I can say about 80% of the games on here.

As long as the dev is communicating with his fans, I don't see the issue, however long it takes. As anyone that has been around here awhile, there are a lot of great games on a 6 month or even longer release cycle. Is it helpful to browbeat the devs, complaining, until they decide to abandon the game because they are tired of all the trash talking?

True, a lot of us were spoiled with Ecchi Sensei's quick updates in the past, but maybe it is moving toward the typical for games here, which is a 3-6 month release schedule. I can point to lots of games that take even longer.

I am sure a lot of us would be happy to see the mechanics fixed, and some new content, but things happen. I sincerely doubt that any of the ES developers are getting rich of this game. If they are making much more than minimum wage with all the labor, I would be surprised. Besides, that is up to the patrons, like Ickerax said. If they are happy to continue donating, than good for them.

I'll be the first to agree that anyone getting any of these games for free shouldn't complain. Having said that, COVID aside, am I the only one that feels like the team took on more than they thought by working on putting together a month? It takes a ton of work to fix/incorporate things which explains alot of the delays. It seems like the game is stuck in limbo but I'm sure they're making progress. It's been a long wait already and I'm as hungry for more content as anyone, but the good news is that when this is put out there shouldn't be these kid of delays going forward.

Reactions: Smarmint

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can ya bang the yandere daughter with freckles yet? also how do you think the waifu would react to sensei banging his daughters, and students?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
can ya bang the yandere daughter with freckles yet? also how do you think the waifu would react to sensei banging his daughters, and students?
Nothing beyond oral, so far. Quite a lot of that though.

Edit: Hard to say. Either incredibly jealous or super chill and horny. No middle ground.

Reactions: RandomPerv69

karmakomando

Feb 15, 2020
will there ever be a consolidated file with the whole game in it? i want to play this game but man i really dont want to download a shit ton of files and then patches for each one of those files.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Not here, lol. This site is apparently full of betas that don't know how to upload good games. Pftch. Lol. I can send you a link to the discord if you want probably? They're very nice in there and they helped me get the game running as well as the 5 appends and patches.
That's a shame it's not on here, Kamidori is and that's probably my favourite Eushully game. Does this one have gameplay or is it all VN? What's the discord? Can send a link and I'll probably have a look when I get some time later.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes