Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
will there ever be a consolidated file with the whole game in it? i want to play this game but man i really dont want to download a shit ton of files and then patches for each one of those files.
Funny you should ask for something like that. Turns out Bluecat has been working on a 1 month merge for a while and it is close so you may want to wait. And before you start adding up the days and say, "Hey that's not a month long, it's only three weeks!" it is the calendar month of July in game as the game starts a bit into July.

I would imagine there will be a Patreon safe version and a Redcat released Dark Mind patch to get all the content.

So wait a bit longer as the release should be real soon now.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Imagine me, someone who comes here once in a while, a common person, looking for news, having to read tons of complainments, excuses, devs lawyers, such a mess of things, ending in a void situation where you don't understand anything after wasting several minutes.

Is it that much for me to ask you to put a few lines of text explaining the dev situation in the OP post for people like me?
And before you yell at me, I don't want to dig on patreon looking for a public sentence, it's very confusing for me, every dev does it in its own way, that's why I / We are here in a big forum.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Imagine me, someone who comes here once in a while, a common person, looking for news, having to read tons of complainments, excuses, devs lawyers, such a mess of things, ending in a void situation where you don't understand anything after wasting several minutes.

Is it that much for me to ask you to put a few lines of text explaining the dev situation in the OP post for people like me?
And before you yell at me, I don't want to dig on patreon looking for a public sentence, it's very confusing for me, every dev does it in its own way, that's why I / We are here in a big forum.
Fair critique. Weve even got people here showing up and saying "i speak for the developers". Its a mess. Sooner they get this revamp out and get things back to normal the better as its leaving a bad taste with people how things are being handled at the moment.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Fair critique. Weve even got people here showing up and saying "i speak for the developers". Its a mess. Sooner they get this revamp out and get things back to normal the better as its leaving a bad taste with people how things are being handled at the moment.
I'm the only person who speaks on Bluecat's behalf, and lets be very clear here, this is a pirate forum, the developer does not have to personally engage with you here. For all intents and purposes I'm the developer's PR, sorry if you do not like it, but that is just something happening. No word on team member's condition, sucks but that's what it is. Things will eventually right themselves, while you wait go play something else and check back in later, or just download the three weeks and their patches. Hopefully at some point I'll have good news to share, until then just hunker bunker!

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Come on guys. we are getting the game for free, and all the dev asks for is voluntary donations to those who enjoy the game. And Ecchi Sense is persistently high quality and fun, which is more than I can say about 80% of the games on here.

As long as the dev is communicating with his fans, I don't see the issue, however long it takes. As anyone that has been around here awhile, there are a lot of great games on a 6 month or even longer release cycle. Is it helpful to browbeat the devs, complaining, until they decide to abandon the game because they are tired of all the trash talking?

True, a lot of us were spoiled with Ecchi Sensei's quick updates in the past,
yeah been with this game since day one and trust me when i say the words ecchi sensei and quick updates have never belonged in the same sentence before only about 3 updates have been monthly updates the rest were 2 months to almost 7 months

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
yeah been with this game since day one and trust me when i say the words ecchi sensei and quick updates have never belonged in the same sentence before only about 3 updates have been monthly updates the rest were 2 months to almost 7 months
It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure every update starting with day 8-9 was near monthly. That's about 6, wit them being sandwiched between the Week 1 merge and month 1 merge, which are really long.

I'm not sure about pre-week 1, as I wasn't around back then.

HaremLord

Apr 24, 2018
Can somebody make a way so I can add Incest content in game without Under 18 content?. I dont want to download Under 18 content. I want this for apk

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Can somebody make a way so I can add Incest content in game without Under 18 content?. I dont want to download Under 18 content. I want this for apk
There a section in the options to turn off certain content. Ages is something I believe can be set to 18 or whatever.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
False, been here since Day 3, most updates were monthly aside from the Week 1 Merge, the final update before Month 1 Merge, and Month 1 Merge. The updates have always been consistent and quickly out the door, aside form merges which always take way longer than expected.

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
You guys wanna know whats up with the game? I will tell ya, and im not involved in anything:

As Dev-Team has stated, the ill person is irreplacable. Only Bluecat should be irreplacable, but its not him.
That means, the one person who is "ill", is the teams main-coder. It seems noone else except the main-coder is cabable of handling the code. He has made himself irreplacable by creating a code-monster.
Now even the creator cannot handle his monster any longer, so he vanishes.

This game will either start from scratch with a new engine, or gets abandoned.

unifan616

Apr 1, 2019
You guys wanna know whats up with the game? I will tell ya, and im not involved in anything:

As Dev-Team has stated, the ill person is irreplacable. Only Bluecat should be irreplacable, but its not him.
That means, the one person who is "ill", is the teams main-coder. It seems noone else except the main-coder is cabable of handling the code. He has made himself irreplacable by creating a code-monster.
Now even the creator cannot handle his monster any longer, so he vanishes.

This game will either start from scratch with a new engine, or gets abandoned.
The Portuguese translation is taking its time

Reactions: Honga and tazaaron

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
I'm the only person who speaks on Bluecat's behalf, and lets be very clear here, this is a pirate forum, the developer does not have to personally engage with you here. For all intents and purposes I'm the developer's PR, sorry if you do not like it, but that is just something happening. No word on team member's condition, sucks but that's what it is. Things will eventually right themselves, while you wait go play something else and check back in later, or just download the three weeks and their patches. Hopefully at some point I'll have good news to share, until then just hunker bunker!
I agree with you, but you forget that the existence of such places (this forum) can promote the game (potential patreon members). Without no promotion you have no chance for business. People are different, but you do not have to be stupid to see that the future of this title is threatened. Loss of 1/3 of income can kill any company. This game creates more number of people, and this means problems in settling out of money ...

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
If we are going to throw out wild conspiracies than I will suggest Crazy Nurse has kidnapped Bluecat and will not release him until she gets more scenes. ;)
This wouldn't actually surprise me.

I agree with you, but you forget that the existence of such places (this forum) can promote the game (potential patreon members). Without no promotion you have no chance for business. People are different, but you do not have to be stupid to see that the future of this title is threatened. Loss of 1/3 of income can kill any company. This game creates more number of people, and this means problems in settling out of money ...
Not really. We've been through this once before, and nothing dire happened. Even if things did get bad, what exactly can they do? Release the incomplete product, rendering the whole process pointless? All that would do is ensure the next merge takes longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01
Apr 19, 2020
They'll get lots more attention again once the monthly updates are coming out, tbh I think the last thing on their mind right now is money. Hopefully it's released soon but all we can do is wait

Apr 19, 2020
They've had to change the entire games code because they're adding a lot more sandbox elements to the game, and so it won't just be a standard VN anymore.
As well as that, this merge is not a standard update and that's pretty clear. This is pretty much an overhaul of the current game to perfect what they have currently made, the monthly updates are entirely different to the work they've been doing on this merge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pgm_01
Apr 19, 2020
A lot of different issues are being fixed with it. But they have had to rewrite the code of the game because it was a mess before, they'll now be able to fix features like the phone, music player, and character bio's, and they'll also be able to implement more choices in what you can do along with a map in the future updates. They said a lot of this in the weekly progress reports that Blue wrote. There will be consequences and other things too as the story progresses. In game terms we're a few weeks into an entire year, so we aren't going to see a lot of consequences in such a short amount of time.
Nobody likes the wait, but we cannot change it. So we have to hope that they're close to finishing it, and then the consistent updates will come back and this'll all be in the past. But it will be worth it, just focus on other things in the meantime.

Last edited by a moderator:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I honestly forgot about this game, they must be spending the money on hookers and blow because i honestly have no idea how it's taking this long, there are games on here far more demanding (from a coding and writing pov) that don't take this long.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes