Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
What happened to the fun choose the waifu polls? Did we stop doing that?
You're right, we need some more QUESTIONS!

Father's Day is coming up, so lets focus in on that then yeah? What would make you the happiest father?

All your girls sharing you for a whole day between each other? You're gonna need so much hydration

Or

Having to sneak around with each one throughout the day without the others catching on too quick

Little bit light but you know, just trying to reset the mood as it feels toxic all of the sudden, wonder why :3 Choice between outright being given something, and having to play around to get it.

That's all from me, gotta go to work, as always:

Stay Healthy (I'm fully vaccinated, woo! ^_^), Stay Ecchi (I am also big pervert, woo! ^_^)

Oh and stay not being dicks to one another, that was nice while it was happening.

~Skummy Out

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jay82 and tazaaron

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Father's Day is coming up, so lets focus in on that then yeah? What would make you the happiest father?

All your girls sharing you for a whole day between each other? You're gonna need so much hydration

Or

Having to sneak around with each one throughout the day without the others catching on too quick
I think I would go with the second option. That kinda feels more like Matsu-sensei's style than having them share you all day.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018

Or

Little bit light but you know, just trying to reset the mood as it feels toxic all of the sudden, wonder why :3 Choice between outright being given something, and having to play around to get it.

Stay Healthy (I'm fully vaccinated, woo! ^_^), Stay Ecchi (I am also big pervert, woo! ^_^)

Oh and stay not being dicks to one another, that was nice while it was happening.

~Skummy Out
Option 1. Sharing is caring!

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Way to shoot the messenger. Skummy Ecchi works to share information, and is not above saying that BlueCat has made mistakes, has made some arguably bad decisions. Why didn't you quote the entire statement rather than just taking the fragment out of context?
Because for every time Skummy says "I'm not happy about it either", there are 50 times that he says, "the reason it isn't done is [some excuse]". He doesn't get to claim he isn't here to excuse BlueCat, when every post he makes is full of excuses for BlueCat (and, very, very occasionally, some very muted bit of mild criticism).

I'm "shooting the messenger" because BlueCat hides on his Discord server where everyone gives him hugs, so Skummy (by his own choice) is the face of Ecchi Sensei here.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Or

~Skummy Out
I, too, would prefer the first option. Every game day, I'm waiting for it to add up for all of them. As each LI discovers and accepts, the tension dissipates a bit. Of course, for Matsu, that means he has to add more young women to keep up that level of anxiety (and novelty) he craves.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Then you'd have other people constantly complaining the game is buggy, how lazy the dev team is for not fixing it and they'd rather have no game for a while than a buggy mess.

This merge has been a cluster-fuck all round, no one is really denying that but honestly, it was a no-win situation either way when it comes to people having complaints/issues. Either they complain about the lack of content caused by the merge, or they'd complain about the bugs in the content because there wasn't a merge.
true but i would still have new content, which means bluecat would've made more money which means we could've been able to hire more ppl to do the merger on the down low and slowly fix it up till a point when it was in a acceptable condition to be released

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Because for every time Skummy says "I'm not happy about it either", there are 50 times that he says, "the reason it isn't done is [some excuse]". He doesn't get to claim he isn't here to excuse Blue Cat, when every post he makes is full of excuses for Blue Cat (and, very, very occasionally, some very muted bit of mild criticism).

I'm "shooting the messenger" because Blue Cat hides on his Discord server where everyone gives him hugs, so Skummy (by his own choice) is the face of Ecchi Sensei here.
FALSE! Bluecat hates hugs and being touched in general :)

I'm here to be of assistance, giving you news, trying to keep the peace. I have not made excuses for Bluecat, what you call excuses I call explanations. What I have done is defend him against unfair criticisms that he is scamming people, or being fraudulent in any way shape or form. I know Bluecat fucked himself into a corner, I know they bit off more than they could possibly chew, I know they are inexperienced first timers and are just trying not to drown through all this. I am also impatient and want this to be over so I can have fun god dammit, but trying to stay chill.

I'll leave it at that, chewing every naysayer out will wear out my jaw faster than Mika handling Matsu, back to the question! :3

Reactions: Jay82

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

Or

Option one. I'm too lazy to be sneaking around trying to avoid the consequences for my actions.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
FALSE! Bluecat hates hugs and being touched in general :)
Not even skritches to the base of the tail? Cats usually like that.
Option one. I'm too lazy to be sneaking around trying to avoid the consequences for my actions.
Yup. The games where the MC has to juggle multiple relationships trying to keep them all ignorant of each other is probably my least favorite part of many of these games. For instance, in Where the Heart Is, it is very clear that the MC is playing with fire and it is not sustainable. Granted, at this point, Matsu has been engaging in some very risky behavior, but we keep seeing hints that at least some of his romantic partners will be able to accept.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Except our sweet little Himiko, who will slowly kill each one of her competitors. Poor girls
Very true. I thought of her when I typed that. I noticed the Ecchi Yuki comic made her just as possessive as Himiko, if not more so. Of course, that is an alternate reality, so I expect our main worry will be Himiko. Those who could kill (or call in assassins) have easily accepted the dynamic, so that is a relief. Having the love-struck women trying to kill each other (or any competition) is a staple manga/anime.
If Tomoe and Fuyu hadn't accepted each other, they could have destroyed the school.
=======
Regarding Tomoe's family, I chose not to be intimate with them. Honoring Tomoe's request seemed a minor inconvenience. One day, I should have a play where I choose that particular family conflict. That could very well be the waifu wars we've avoided so far.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Except our sweet little Himiko, who will slowly kill each one of her competitors. Poor girls
She's actually said she's perfectly ok with sharing. She just wants her dad to be happy.
Regarding Tomoe's family, I chose not to be intimate with them. Honoring Tomoe's request seemed a minor inconvenience. One day, I should have a play where I choose that particular family conflict. That could very well be the waifu wars we've avoided so far.
Same. Missing out on just three of the many hot girls throwing themselves at us feels like a small price to pay for not making Tomoe sad. I feel a bit bad for the older of the sisters though. She seems nice, and it's not her fault her mother and sister are awful.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
When we finally get month 1 and move more into the story line would love to see more mother/daughter teams up besides the main family.... 20210603224007851 (2).png like this mother/daughter dual if this happen love to see how Sensei pulls this off... 20210603232551177.png even better would be seeing this mother/daughters team up if Sensei manage to pull in the whole family :unsure:

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
I new to the game. It looks like the Lewdpatcher only has the Halloween special patch posted. Is there somewhere else I can get the patches for the core games?

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Because for every time Skummy says "I'm not happy about it either", there are 50 times that he says, "the reason it isn't done is [some excuse]". He doesn't get to claim he isn't here to excuse BlueCat, when every post he makes is full of excuses for BlueCat (and, very, very occasionally, some very muted bit of mild criticism).

I'm "shooting the messenger" because BlueCat hides on his Discord server where everyone gives him hugs, so Skummy (by his own choice) is the face of Ecchi Sensei here.
Then offer your services to help speed them up. Almost as if there's a cpl thousand games here to occupy time while this gets dealt with. Also might investigate the difference between giving the reason something is fucked, and excuses. The two words don't mean the same thing. Kinda why they are different words.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Then offer your services to help speed them up. Almost as if there's a cpl thousand games here to occupy time while this gets dealt with. Also might investigate the difference between giving the reason something is fucked, and excuses. The two words don't mean the same thing. Kinda why they are different words.
You go around doing other people's jobs for them, do you?

I agree that explanations and excuses are two different things, so I am not sure why you and Skummy are mixing them up.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Dreamer-
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes