RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
With that, Question Time.

Simple: You're forced to ditch two of these girls from your harem time for good, which one do you choose? Why?

Tomoe, Fuyu, Mao, Saki, Himiko, Marlies, Becky, Neko, Sakura, Mika

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out
Sakura and Mika. Sakura's barely been part of the story, and while I like Mika, I feel like she's being set up as the designated buttstuff girl which just won't do. Every girl will be a butt stuff girl.

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
With that, Question Time.

Simple: You're forced to ditch two of these girls from your harem time for good, which one do you choose? Why?

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out
Himiko right off the bat as would abandon/ditch from the harem.
I wouldn't abandon Fuyu or Tomoe; because secret wives might in fact be best wives. Marlies I'm 50/50 on abandoning, but I need to replay because I can't quite picture all of the girls.
So after reviewing so I can remember better I'd ditch Marlies and Himiko.

Last edited:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Question Time.

Mika and Himiko.

Himiko is kinda of annoying to me. She's almost like the Yandere of the group. But not digging her Yandere vibe. Not against yanderes in a general, but doesn't really suit her. Comes off as more annoying.

Mika. If I remember right, Mika is the one with the weird smell fetish, which is kinda of put off too.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Mika and Himiko.

Himiko is kinda of annoying to me. She's almost like the Yandere of the group. But not digging her Yandere vibe. Not against yanderes in a general, but doesn't really suit her. Comes off as more annoying.

Mika. If I remember right, Mika is the one with the weird smell fetish, which is kinda of put off too.
Mika is blue haired girl that Matsu begins using and has her keep an eye on Himiko, not smell fetish, just poor and into Matsu

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
How did Himiko get branded Yandere? She's the only one to outright be ok with sharing you without any convincing. In fact, she may be indirectly responsible for Mao getting over her jealous phase.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
All your girls sharing you for a whole day between each other? You're gonna need so much hydration

Or

Having to sneak around with each one throughout the day without the others catching on too quick

i would have to go with option 2, my cardio sucks and i would be dead before the end of the day if i went with option 1.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
How did Himiko get branded Yandere? She's the only one to outright be ok with sharing you without any convincing. In fact, she may be indirectly responsible for Mao getting over her jealous phase.
Because she's a yandere?

Did you forget how she wanted to set Christa on fire for being too close to her Daddy? Or other extreme examples of her clinginess? Bluecat himself has stated she is the most yandere out of all the yanderes in the story, of which there are more in less extreme fashions. Not to the point of harming Matsu, but very much there is a little demon behind the cute face but she is smart enough to hide it from Matsu.

Reactions: SunshadeAlpha

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is it possible that you two talk about different routes? Maybe my memory is fragmented, but i only had her sub route and cant remember that scene...or maybe its in one of the "newer" episodes, since the merge was announced i didnt download/play anything to get some new content once its finished ^^

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Nah. She's too clingy. I mean she's been clingy since the start, but only gets worse when adding sexual interest. She wants "daddy" all to herself.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Evidently so. It seems I've forgotten quite a bit. Something to look forward to at least.
Her default route is a masochist yandere, if you prevent this by going the more vanilla route she is less crazy and more innocent overall, I think I forget that not everyone chooses that Himiko.

shujinko

Jun 15, 2019
Just getting into my 2nd playthrough of current version.

Not sure if I'm the only one but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall though I'm really enjoying the game and looking forward to more.

Reactions: HansDampf788

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Bluecat's move to japan will have precisely zero impact on the status of the game, it is a personal thing not related to the game's development just a goal for him to achieve-which is being hampered by Covid, and the fact he Japanese are doing badly at keeping their youths from spreading it.

There will be no on hold, no delays, nothing halting progression. :)
yes and no its the youth but also the rest of japan, but part of it is because the goverment just change there way so many times now that we dont know what we can do and what we cant do 1 moment the say yes u can move freely then next day no and next week again back to normal.

Jul 17, 2019
At this point I feel like I need to let you guys get this out of your system, as whatever I say will just be deemed an excuse or something else. So no more comments from me unless questions.
What I said wasn't directed at u at all, incase u thought it was. I am happy with the updates we've been getting from u, however, as you've stated before yourself, you can't see into Bluecat's mind either.

However, I think it's time Blue just went and grew a pair and actually give us a good post consisting of:
1.) How far the merge is along. Ballpark estimate. Are we talking 50%, 20%, 80% or 98%? For all we know, the merge is going "steady" and is at 5% done.
2.) What the future update schedule will look like. Since month 1 will have (virtually) no new content, and Blue's been working on other days while the project is on hold, will we see a day 22-23 release within 1/2 months of the merge being done, or will we have to wait another 4/5 months before actually getting any new content?
3.) What their plans are to make sure something like this (one person getting sick, stalling progress for over 6 months) doesn't happen again. Will they make sure all positions are covered if something like this happens again?
4.) Why they choose to not give us a weekly/bi-weekly post updating us on what (little) progress has been made in that time. I don't particularly wanna hear "hey someone's sick merge is going to slow down significantly. See y'all when things get better (or in 2 months so my game doesn't get the "abandoned" tag). I want to hear "Hey guys, someone has unfortunately become ill, and the merge will be delayed by quite some time, however in the meantime I have done XXXXX/XXXXX and the other team members have worked on XXXX/XXXX. So that means after the delays of the merge, "this and that" will happen sooner than expected. It was planned for x time after the merge happened, however now we will be able to release it y time after instead!
I just want to know what's been getting done so I don't feel like while someone is sick, I'm paying for Blue's (and other team members) vacation time where they sit and don't do much at all.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I think you are speaking for most everyone here in what you wish from this developer, but Bluecat is not that type of dev. He is more the type that just makes vague statements like, "This game is my life. It is the largest, most incredible, best game ever. Anyone that questions me should f-off. You want actual concrete information rather than vague statement that don't really say anything, watch my middle finger."

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I think you are speaking for most everyone here in what you wish from this developer, but Bluecat is not that type of dev. He is more the type that just makes vague statements like, "This game is my life. It is the largest, most incredible, best game ever. Anyone that questions me should f-off. You want actual concrete information rather than vague statement that don't really say anything, watch my middle finger."
Ecchi Sensei? More like Edgy Dev amirite?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes