Skode

Mar 9, 2020
"The developer is talking on the developer's Discord, but that doesn't count unless he's talking on a pirate site." Right.
No, talk is cheap. He could announce it on facebook, twitter and tattoo it on your god damned chest for all it matters but it means squat in regards to anyone having any idea if hes actually even still working on the game.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
No, talk is cheap. He could announce it on facebook, twitter and tattoo it on your god damned chest for all it matters but it means squat in regards to anyone having any idea if hes actually even still working on the game.
Come on, Skode. The dev was very clear and specific "stuff is happening".

By the way, I should check for myself, but, who is the student that is the member of the Neko club, that had Sensei help with her anti-sexual harassment campaign at the school? Did we ever learn more about her story?

Assuming we get new content, someday, I wonder if we will see more of her.

Reactions: JohnTitor1up

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Come on, Skode. The dev was very clear and specific "stuff is happening".

By the way, I should check for myself, but, who is the student that is the member of the Neko club, that had Sensei help with her anti-sexual harassment campaign at the school? Did we ever learn more about her story?

Assuming we get new content, someday, I wonder if we will see more of her.
Nikki yee

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Nikki yee
Ahh, yes, thanks. Nikki. How cute. She doesn't have much in the way of content, but what content there was is pretty humorous since she is so oblivious. Not at all ironic to ask Sensei to help her with her mission. They both have a passion for the subject, that is for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Eponymous_01

Jay82

Oct 4, 2017
However, I think it's time Blue just went and grew a pair and actually give us a good post consisting of:
1.) How far the merge is along. Ballpark estimate. Are we talking 50%, 20%, 80% or 98%? For all we know, the merge is going "steady" and is at 5% done.
2.) What the future update schedule will look like. Since month 1 will have (virtually) no new content, and Blue's been working on other days while the project is on hold, will we see a day 22-23 release within 1/2 months of the merge being done, or will we have to wait another 4/5 months before actually getting any new content?
3.) What their plans are to make sure something like this (one person getting sick, stalling progress for over 6 months) doesn't happen again. Will they make sure all positions are covered if something like this happens again?
4.) Why they choose to not give us a weekly/bi-weekly post updating us on what (little) progress has been made in that time. I don't particularly wanna hear "hey someone's sick merge is going to slow down significantly. See y'all when things get better (or in 2 months so my game doesn't get the "abandoned" tag). I want to hear "Hey guys, someone has unfortunately become ill, and the merge will be delayed by quite some time, however in the meantime I have done XXXXX/XXXXX and the other team members have worked on XXXX/XXXX. So that means after the delays of the merge, "this and that" will happen sooner than expected. It was planned for x time after the merge happened, however now we will be able to release it y time after instead!
I just want to know what's been getting done so I don't feel like while someone is sick, I'm paying for Blue's (and other team members) vacation time where they sit and don't do much at all.
Right questions. Wrong Platform.
Since you do pay for this project, unlike (mostly) the rest of us, you can at least "feel" entitled to complain about the development process. Write him on Patreon. Other backers of Bluecat should too. Hopefully you get an answer which might be shared here and all the whining, complaining, demanding, accusing, attacking, from people that don't pay anything, comes down to a minimum again.

Reactions: tazaaron

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
Right questions. Wrong Platform.
Since you do pay for this project, unlike (mostly) the rest of us, you can at least "feel" entitled to complain about the development process. Write him on Patreon. Other backers of Bluecat should too. Hopefully you get an answer which might be shared here and all the whining, complaining, demanding, accusing, attacking, from people that don't pay anything, comes down to a minimum again.
I've commented on his Patreon and so have A few other, but he doesn't respond probably because most of the messages are complaints with advise and questions mixed in. At this point though I don't see him posting A status update unless he has A release date is my guess and hopefully that won't be too far off because it's hard to convince myself to stay subscribed.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Jay82

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I think paying for nothing didn't stimulate anybody to work faster and if I was subscriber I've canceled my subscription at the time he stopped posting monthly status report (not mentioning discord fairy tales) but I don't gonna advice what to do since it's not my money and everybody free to waste it as u like.

Dec 15, 2017
I think paying for nothing didn't stimulate anybody to work faster and if I was subscriber I've canceled my subscription at the time he stopped posting monthly status report (not mentioning discord fairy tales) but I don't gonna advice what to do since it's not my money and everybody free to waste it as u like.
Agreed. I see myself cancelling unless some miracle happens and they come out with a solid release date for Month 1 in the next 12 days. I don't see it happening, but crazier things have occurred. And honestly, even if it does happen, I still may move on. At least for the time being, because this whole thing has been one giant clusterfuck. I may come back later on, but only if I see that the dev team has learned from their mistakes and put into action decisions to keep this from happening again. But, I am a man of my word. I said I would give them the whole month of June to give us something, so I am here for at least the next 12 days.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
You're right and if he doesn't post anything this month he's going to lose another subscriber, hell if he doesn't give a release date this month he will since I've basically just been more or less deluding myself that it will come out soon even though I'm pretty confidant it won't.

Reactions: Mab's Thrall22

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
I just looked on lewdpatcher and i dont see a week 3 15-21 DM patch. So which patch do i use then? If i download the days 20-21 DM patch would it work for the whole week?

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I just looked on lewdpatcher and i dont see a week 3 15-21 DM patch. So which patch do i use then? If i download the days 20-21 DM patch would it work for the whole week?
It is ambiguous, but it does say "Week 3 - Days 15-21" for the game download file. So all you need is the "EcchiSensei-Day_20+21_FINAL_DMPATCH". I got confused by this also but came to the conclusion that the old incremental release downloads are still there just to confuse us. That being the case, the only downloads required are the matching Final game Week downloads and associated DM Patches. Or I could be wrong? LOL

Jay82

Oct 4, 2017
At this point, maybe it should have an abandoned tag?
By all accounts it should at least be "OnHold" but last time I made a comment about that, I got shot down pretty quick. LOL
Prefix Definitions:
Onhold:
The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

~3 weeks and it will receive the abandoned tag.

Reactions: xrsxrsx

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Prefix Definitions:
Onhold:
The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

~3 weeks and it will receive the abandoned tag.
Shouldn't have to state the obvious, but it was supposed to be released in January. It was 'close' at the time. Then a team member got sick and no progress could be made. And it is not updated yet, 6 months later. That is 6 months of being on hold
Also, they admitted that the update cannot be completed without the team member. Meaning it was on hold. This isn't a super hard jigsaw puzzle to figure out

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes